第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《蝎子王2:勇士的崛起(2008)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2023-12-08

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果In ancient times,在远古时代there arose in the lands between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers,一个叫做阿卡

友情提示:本文共有 5081 个字,阅读大概需要 11 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

In ancient times,

在远古时代

there arose in the lands between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers,

一个叫做阿卡德的强大王国建立在

a powerful kingdom called Akkad.

底格里斯河和幼发拉底河之间的大陆

And for generations, her elite warriors, called the Black Scorpions,

被称为黑蝎子的王国精英武士

held sway over all the neighboring tribes.

统治了附近所有的部落

Bound by their code of honor to fight

根据荣誉法典的要求

and die to the last man...

他们要战斗到最后一个人

rather than abandon their master,

而不是弃主而逃

they became prized as the...

因此 他们有幸成为了

personal bodyguards of princes and emperors.

王子和国王的御前侍卫

Most renowned among the Black Scorpions was Ashur.

黑蝎子武士当中最富盛名的便是亚述

But as for his own son, Mathayus,

但对于他的儿子马塞尤斯

Ashur refused to allow the boy to compete...

亚述却不同意他也

for the honor of joining the Black Scorpions.

加入黑蝎子武士的行列

I must follow my faith and...

我必须遵守我的诺言

I forbid you to go to the games tomorrow.

禁止你去参加明天的选拔竞赛

You think it"s all honor and glory.

你觉得这是无上的荣耀

Well, it"s not.

但 事实并非如此

I"ve done some things that were not noble.

我也干过一些不光彩的事

I promise you that, my son.

我不会同意你去的 孩子

But like many boys his age,

但和许多同龄的男孩一样

Mathayus paid no heed to his father"s warnings.

马塞尤斯无视了父亲的警告

You 24 boys are here to show your skills...

你们这24个男孩 是来这里展现你们

in the art of fighting.

搏斗的技巧

Only 12 of you will be chosen to move ahead...

你们当中 只有12个能顺利晋级

and train for six long years...

然后经过长达6年的训练

to become the pinnacle of a warrior.

最终成为一名顶尖的武士

A Black Scorpion!

黑蝎子!

Ready!

预备!

Advance to combat!

向前冲 开始搏斗!

Show some mettle...

如果你们想成为黑蝎子

if you want to be Scorpions.

就给我拿出点勇气来

Mercy is weakness!

对敌人仁慈就是对自己残忍!

Layla? Mathayus?

莱拉? 马塞尤斯?

I thought your father...

我还以为你父亲...

I snuck out. You"re crazy.

我溜出来的 你疯了吗

I"m crazy?

我疯了?

I can fight as well as any boy.

我也可以像任何其他男孩一样战斗

Oh, really?

真的吗

Prove it! Hold!

那就证明给我看看! 住手!

Girls are forbidden from the games.

女孩是禁止参加选拔的

Leave her alone!

放开她

Little vermin!

小家伙

Get him!

抓住他

Get him back here!

把他给我抓过来!

Where do you think you"re going?

你以为能跑到哪去

You dare dishonor the games by interfering?

你竟敢对黑蝎子武士选拔不敬

Lay a hand on him and you won"t live to regret it.

碰他一根汗毛 你就死定了

Arm yourself.

拿起你的武器

I"m not in the mood for killing today.

我今天可没心情杀戮

Father!

父亲!

Arrest them both!

把他们两个都给我扣下!

And the girl. Wait!

还有那个女孩 等等!

King Hammurabi!

汉摩拉比法典国王陛下!

They make a mockery of the ancient games and insult me,

他们把古老的选拔竞赛当成儿戏 还侮辱我

the commander of your armies.

您军队的首领

That may be, Sargon.

这有可能 萨尔贡

But Ashur has earned himself some forbearance.

但亚述已经为自己赢得了一些赦免的机会

I am in your debt, My Lord. As always.

我欠你的情 陛下 一如既往

And you may repay it

那你就把你儿子送到黑蝎子去训练

by sending your boy to the Scorpions for training.

来作为对我的报答吧

If he makes half the mercenary his father was,

如果他能达到他雇佣兵父亲的一半水平

he"ll serve the nation well.

那么他就能很好的为国家尽忠了

You will pay for this.

你会为此付出代价的

I promise.

我保证

The king"s general, Sargon,

国王的将军 萨尔贡

had always resented Ashur"s fame.

一直憎恨亚述的名望

And now, his hatred knew no bounds.

而现在 他的仇恨感愈来愈深

Father!

父亲!

Though he had no proof, Mathayus knew in his heart

虽然马塞尤斯没有证据 但他心里明白

who had done this to his father.

是谁杀了他的父亲

He vowed to master the ways of the warrior.

他以武士的方式对天发誓

You fight like a woman.

你打起来像个娘们

Six years had passed.

6年之后

Mathayus had left Nippur a boy,

马塞尤斯离开尼普尔城的时候还是个孩子

and he returned a man.

如今已是一名堂堂男子

And as he would shortly learn,

正如他很快发现的一样

much had changed while he was gone.

这里已经时过境迁

For these six years past,

在这过去的6年里

you have seen neither kinsman nor any friend,

你们与族人或朋友从未见面

but blade, shield and shaft.

整天沉浸在刀光剑影之中

You have trained hard.

你们刻苦训练

Some have fallen by the wayside.

有些人半途而废

Those who yet stand before me

而这些站在我面前的人

represent the pinnacle of generations of Akkadian fighting prowess,

是拥有了阿卡德人民最顶尖格斗技巧的

the Order of the Black Scorpions.

黑蝎子武士

Go forth proudly to...

你们的国王指到哪里

wherever your king may send you.

你们就要自豪的打到哪里

Fight nobly!

昂首战斗

Bring gold to our nation"s coffers

把财宝带到我们的国库

and honor to your family names!

为你们的家族赢得荣誉!

Oh, Mom!

母亲

Look at you. You"re a man now!

瞧瞧你 你已经是个男子汉了!

I barely recognized you.

我差点儿没认出你来

Mathayus! Mathayus!

马塞尤斯 马塞尤斯

Mathayus! Noah!

马塞尤斯 挪亚

What do they feed you, rock stew?

他们都给你吃什么了 炖石头

I see you"ve grown, too.

你也长大了嘛

He eats Enki"s portions as well as his own.

除了他自己那份 恩基的那份他也吃了

Where is Enki? Why didn"t he come?

恩基呢 他怎么没来

He ran away from home last year.

他去年离家出走了

He"s left to find his fortune.

他出去闯荡一下

He"ll be back.

他会回来的

Well, well, look at the proud new Black Scorpion.

看看我们骄傲的新黑蝎子武士

I see you"ve come to pay your respects, Layla.

莱拉 我知道你是来表达对我的敬意

I can take you on and don"t you forget it.

我也可以和你较量较量 可别忘记了

Does that sting?

这是刺青吗

Only if you dare touch it.

只要你敢碰它的话

All turn and hail

全体转身欢呼迎接

Sargon, your king!

你们的国王 萨尔贡

Present King Sargon!

萨尔贡国王驾到

I heard rumors.

我听到了谣言

You heard the truth.

你听到的是真相

Hammurabi"s death was no accident.

汉摩拉比法典的死决不是意外

Sargon killed him.

是萨尔贡杀了他

Such talk is dangerous.

这种言论会招来杀身之祸的

Careful with your words.

注意你们的措词

Our top graduate, Sire.

我们最好的毕业生 陛下

You look familiar. Do I know you?

你看起来很眼熟 我认识你吗

I think not, Sire.

我想不认识 陛下

Ashur was his father.

亚述是他的父亲

Ah.

原来如此

Your father was a skillful warrior and a patriot.

你的父亲是一位优秀的武士和爱国者

I trust you will honor his memory.

我相信你一定会让他感到自豪

Send him to the palace later.

待会带他来宫殿

I may have a special assignment for him.

我有个特殊的任务要交给他

You call yourself a fighter?

你还自称是个斗士

Get up!

起来

You better show me some skills.

你最好给我看看你的真本事

Is that all you"ve got?

你就这点能耐

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《蝎子王2:勇士的崛起(2008)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
显示评论内容(21)
  1. 白华'2024-01-23 12:45白华'[湖南省网友]203.8.184.55
    awesome!
    顶0踩0
  2. 95292024-01-21 07:429529[浙江省网友]43.255.109.14
    just
    顶0踩0
  3. 晨曦。ζ2024-01-19 02:39晨曦。ζ[福建省网友]116.53.133.180
    its
    顶26踩0
  4. 悟吾2024-01-16 21:36悟吾[宁夏网友]45.112.217.142
    powerful,
    顶7踩0
  5. 蓝田日暖ヾ2024-01-14 16:33蓝田日暖ヾ[四川省网友]110.41.105.178
    @倚天广告YiTianso
    顶26踩0
  6. 倚天广告YiTian2024-01-12 11:30倚天广告YiTian[天津市网友]103.250.227.25
    are
    顶0踩0
  7. ≈小鱼≈2024-01-10 06:27≈小鱼≈[黑龙江省网友]202.90.230.225
    lines
    顶46踩0
  8. 洛水爱澄子2024-01-08 01:24洛水爱澄子[重庆市网友]203.22.194.93
    The
    顶4踩0
  9. 暮雨红枫2024-01-05 20:21暮雨红枫[重庆市网友]203.3.72.50
    @对角线の永恒excitement.
    顶0踩0
  10. 对角线の永恒2024-01-03 15:18对角线の永恒[广东省网友]203.135.172.136
    and
    顶8踩0
  11. 丢尽了自尊的男人2024-01-01 10:15丢尽了自尊的男人[福建省网友]202.45.2.170
    adventure
    顶0踩0
  12. 余阳2023-12-30 05:12余阳[火星网友]43.243.156.150
    of
    顶9踩0
  13. 最初唯有❀时光记得2023-12-28 00:09最初唯有❀时光记得[上海市网友]203.30.217.113
    full
    顶0踩0
  14. 流水,伴落花。2023-12-25 19:06流水,伴落花。[山东省网友]123.207.95.238
    scripts,
    顶0踩0
  15. sdfdg2023-12-23 14:03sdfdg[江西省网友]103.234.125.210
    movie
    顶8踩0
  16. 谱尼测试-陈子木2023-12-21 09:00谱尼测试-陈子木[黑龙江省网友]202.14.124.241
    favorite
    顶9踩0
  17. 一剑随风2023-12-19 03:57一剑随风[广西网友]219.72.30.89
    @张堆民my
    顶0踩0
  18. 张堆民2023-12-16 22:54张堆民[云南省网友]203.33.21.114
    of
    顶5踩0
  19. 荒城2023-12-14 17:51荒城[浙江省网友]203.27.10.29
    one
    顶0踩0
  20. 云墨倾城2023-12-12 12:49云墨倾城[广西网友]103.234.23.138
    Its
    顶43踩0
  21. fantasy2023-12-10 07:46fantasy[辽宁省网友]58.154.212.18
    这个剧本是我最喜欢的电影之一,充满了冒险和惊险的氛围,台词很有力量,简直酷毙了!
    顶1踩0
相关阅读
电影《12勇士(2018)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《12勇士(2018)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果改编自真人真事1993年2月February 1993.世贸中心2号楼的地下楼层发生了猛烈爆炸A massive explosion ripping through the lower basement sections of the World Trade Center under tower number two.1993年2月February 1993.A massive explosion ri...

2023-12-08 #经典句子

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...racter,一个戏中的角色a dramatic character,像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色like in a book or a play or a film.但不要存在U盘上的数字版But not digital, not on a memory stick.要模拟信号 化学处理的电影胶片Analog. Chemical process.旧式电影电视使用模拟...

2010-03-07 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《阴阳相成》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《阴阳相成》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...像来创造精彩的作品have used moving images to create amazing works电影给我们启示movies have inspired us激励我们 捕捉我们的想象thrilled us and captured our imaginations胶片 曾帮助我们分享经验和梦想film, has helped us to share our experiences and dreams100年...

2015-06-09 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子