第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2017-04-19

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti Amen 阿门Amen 汉娜Hannah 汉娜Hannah 汉娜Hannah 不No 上帝亲自命令你G

友情提示:本文共有 4583 个字,阅读大概需要 10 分钟。

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

阿门

Amen.

汉娜

Hannah.

汉娜

Hannah.

汉娜

Hannah.

No.

上帝亲自命令你

God himself commands you...

离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔

depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...

驱逐一切敌人的邪恶力量

along with every satanic power of the enemy...

驱逐所有来自地狱的幽魂

along with every specter from hell.

停下

Stop!

汉娜 我知道你还在

Hannah, I know you"re in there.

你必须抵抗 宝贝

You have to fight, baby.

抵抗它 汉娜

Fight it, Hannah.

抵抗它 抵抗它 汉娜

Fight it. Fight it, Hannah.

你必须抵抗

You have to fight.

宝贝 是我

Baby, it"s me.

-爸爸 -爸爸在这 宝贝

- Dad. - Daddy"s here, baby.

-爸爸 -亲爱的 宝贝

- Dad. - Honey. Baby.

爸爸

Dad.

你必须抵抗

You have to fight.

奉父之名 奉子之名

In the name of the Father, in the name of the Son...

奉圣灵之名

in the name of the Holy Spirit.

汉娜 停下

Hannah, stop!

No.

你的婊子女儿属于我

Your whore daughter is mine.

她永远属于我

She"s mine forever.

因他受鞭伤 我们得医治

《以赛亚书》 53:5

原谅我

Forgive me.

《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》

三个月后

梅格 我是丽莎

Meg. Hey, it"s Lisa.

我刚跟刘易斯医生谈了

I just talked to Dr. Lewis

你通过了

and you"re good to go...

所以你今天下午来一趟吧

so maybe you can come in this afternoon.

就这样 再见

Okay, bye.

波士顿都市医院

你看上去很紧张 你还好吗

You look nervous. Are you okay?

这是工作面试 我应该紧张

It"s a job interview. I think I"m supposed to be nervous.

来吧 我们喝杯咖啡

Okay. Come on, let"s go get a coffee.

会很顺利的

This will be good.

早上我们下班后一起去互助会

We"ll go to meetings in the morning after our shifts end and...

我就在三层之上 所以如果你需要任何帮助

I"ll be three floors up, so if you need anything...

知道吗

You know?

谢谢你给我机会

Thank you for this.

先别谢我

Don"t thank me yet.

你还得见刘易斯医生

You still have to meet Dr. Lewis.

不是所有人都适合做这份工作

This job is not for everyone.

过去六个月间我们就换过

We"ve had three overnight intake assistants

三个夜间接收员

in the last six months alone.

因为工作时间吗

Because of the hours?

不 因为这是一个不讨好的独处岗位

No, because it"s a thankless, solitary position.

那个气味 你永远没办法习惯

The smell. You never get used to the smell.

我曾经是警察 我很习惯糟糕的气味

I was a cop. I"m totally used to bad smells.

丽莎提到了一些问题

Lisa mentioned that there were issues.

是的 曾经有过问题

Yes. There were issues.

但我现在好多了

But I"m much better now.

她向我保证你能搞定这份工作

Well, she assured me that you could handle the job.

你觉得你能搞定吗

Is it something you think you can handle?

我能搞定

I can handle it.

下行

Going down.

一段时间后会影响到你 在这里工作

It gets to you after a while, being here.

人们会被吓到

People get creeped out.

不知不觉间 他们开始胡思乱想

Before you know it, their imaginations are running wild...

夜里听见磕碰的声音

they"re hearing things go bump in the night.

我不会

Not me.

我相信人死如灯灭

I believe when you die, you die.

结束了

End of story.

很好

Good.

停尸房到了

Arrived at morgue.

夜间 不刷卡你就

At night, you can"t get in or out

不能进出

without swiping this card.

如果你把卡弄丢 就得让医院保安放你进来

If you lose it, hospital security has to let you in.

他们可不乐意

They will not be happy.

大部分的灯都是由传感器控制的

Most of the lights are on a sensor.

其它的需要手动打开

The rest you have to switch on manually.

有很多需要

There are a lot of files that

录入系统的文件

need to be entered into the system.

但愿你不反感数据输入

I hope you don"t mind data entry.

完全不反感

No, not at all.

男洗手间在那边 女洗手间在那边

Men"s room is down there, women"s room is down there...

那边左转是

and down there to the left is

火葬焚化间

the incinerator room for cremation.

接收区

Intake bay.

这个接收区只限送尸体

This intake bay is for drop-offs only.

不送尸体 不许进

No drop-off, no access.

波士顿都市医院接收区

值班期间你绝不能离开这栋楼

And you never leave the premises while you"re on duty.

不能破例

No exceptions.

停尸房到了

Arrived at morgue.

你从接收区把尸体带上来

Well, you bring the cadaver up from the intake bay...

送到接收室

and take it into the receiving room,

就在这边

which is over here.

图像已拍摄

Image captured.

你首先拍整个尸体

First you take an overview of the body

然后拍每一处

and then close-ups...

伤口的特写

of each individual injury.

-图像已拍摄 -好了 你试试

- Image captured. - All right, you try.

尸僵加大了采集尸体指纹的难度

Rigor mortis makes a corpse difficult to fingerprint.

如果你按压指节 就能伸展手指

Now, if you press on the knuckle, it will extend the finger...

这样方便操作

and make it easier to handle.

轻轻滚一下

Gently roll.

扫描中

Scanning.

这个装置把指纹发送到一个犯罪数据库

This doohickey sends the prints to a crime database.

绿色代表扫描成功

Green means they"re ready to go.

红色代表扫描失败

Red means they"re not.

好的

Yeah.

绿色...

Green...

绿色代表成功

Green means go.

-谢了 莫 -别客气 医生

- Thanks, Moe. - You bet, Doc.

明天晚上十一点开始上班

The shift starts tomorrow night at 11,

早上七点下班

goes to 7 in the morning.

-有问题吗 -完全没有

- Any problems with that? - Not at all.

谢谢你给我这个机会

Well, thank you for the opportunity.

我保证不会让你失望

I promise you won"t be disappointed.

欢迎加入团队

Welcome to the team.

谢谢

Thanks.

你需要看我的证件吗

Hey, do you need to see my I.D.?

你在这里工作吗

Do you work here?

在停尸房工作 我是梅根

In the morgue. I"m Megan.

那就不用

Then no.

我是戴夫

Hey, I"m Dave.

-我是梅根 -很高兴认识你

- Megan. - Nice to meet you.

还有 欢迎加入夜班

And, you know, welcome to the graveyard shift.

谢谢

Thanks.

停尸房

Morgue.

接收区

Intake bay.

到达接收区

Arrived at intake bay.

你是谁 拉里呢

Who are you? Where"s Larry?

我不知道拉里是谁 不过我是梅根

I don"t know who Larry is, but I"m Megan.

停尸房

Morgue.

只有特定的人能忍受这种工作

You"ve got to be the right kind to stomach a job like this.

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...呢Deal?嘘Shh.不懂 不懂 不懂No deal. No deal. No deal!没关系 汉娜It"s okay, Hannah.她是朋友Tink"s with me.你... 你有只...You have a...深呼吸Deep breath in.老鹰...hawk!呃 对Uh, yep...芬恩 老鹰吃仙子的耶Fawn, hawks eat fairies!喔 成年老鹰 会Adult hawks...

2007-01-23 #经典句子

格蕾塔·葛韦格:一个文艺女青年的励志故事

格蕾塔·葛韦格:一个文艺女青年的励志故事

...APP关注 深焦Radio苹果播客/小宇宙订阅 深焦DeepFocus Radio---格蕾塔·葛韦格Greta Gerwig性别: 女星座: 狮子座出生日期: 1983/08/04出生地: 美国,加利福尼亚州,萨克拉门托职业: 演员 / 编剧 / 配音 / 导演 / 制片文 | 2miao编 | 尼侬叁格蕾塔·葛...

2017-12-20 #经典句子

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子