第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《12勇士(2018)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2023-12-08

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果改编自真人真事1993年2月February 1993 世贸中心2号楼的地下楼层发生了猛烈爆炸A massive explosion ripping through t

友情提示:本文共有 6654 个字,阅读大概需要 14 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

改编自真人真事

1993年2月

February 1993.

世贸中心2号楼的地下楼层发生了猛烈爆炸

A massive explosion ripping through the lower basement sections of the World Trade Center under tower number two.

1993年2月

February 1993.

A massive explosion ripping through the lower basement sections of the World Trade Center under tower number two.

世贸中心2号楼的地下楼层发生了猛烈爆炸

遭到了炸弹恐袭 真是罪大恶极

A terrorist bomb, how horrific a crime this is.

1998年8月

August 1998.

我国在内罗毕和达累斯萨拉姆的大使馆遭遇炸弹袭击

Our embassies in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam were bombed.

袭击系本拉登恐怖组织所为

The Bin Laden terrorist network was responsible.

自杀式炸弹在船上炸了一个洞

Suicide bombers blew a hole in the ship.

我在此为 科尔号爆炸案中...

My prayers are with the families of those killed...

遇难者的家属们祈祷

at the explosion involving the U.S. naval vessel Cole.

本拉登藏身于阿富汗深山中

Hidden in the mountains of Afghanistan,

策划了这些袭击

Bin Laden planned these attacks.

2001年9月9日

September 9th, 2001.

北方联盟领袖艾哈迈德沙赫马苏德

Ahmad Shah Massoud, the leader of the Northern Alliance,

2001年9月9日

September 9th, 2001.

Ahmad Shah Massoud, the leader of the Northern Alliance,

北方联盟领袖艾哈迈德沙赫马苏德

遭两名基地组织成员暗杀

was assassinated by two members of Al-Qaeda.

马苏德之死破坏了北方联盟的稳定

Massoud"s death destabilized the Northern Alliance,

清除了塔利班在阿富汗的唯一威胁

removing the only threat to the Taliban"s power in Afghanistan.

俄国总统普京:我向美国总统

清除了塔利班在阿富汗的唯一威胁

removing the only threat to the Taliban"s power in Afghanistan.

俄国总统普京:我向美国总统

表达了我的担忧

就要出大事了

他们在策划着什么

2001年9月11日 肯塔基州坎贝尔堡 上午7:45

这里居然有壁炉

I can"t believe we have a fireplace.

是啊 勉强算个壁炉吧 那是烧丙烷的

Yeah. Sort of a fireplace. It"s propane.

那就是壁炉

It"s a fireplace.

麦蒂?

Maddy?

来 过来坐好

All right. Up you go.

来吧 来穿鞋子

Okay. Let"s get your shoes on.

我喜欢你的画

Hey, I like your drawings.

那是瓢虫

It"s a ladybug.

瓢虫啊?哇 好漂亮

A ladybug? Wow, it"s beautiful.

我想等我们粉刷完再整理东西

I don"t wanna unpack this room until we get the walls painted.

我说的“我们” 指的是你

And by "we," I mean you.

听起来我要很辛苦了

Sounds like a lot of work.

最后我们大家会都满意的(西班牙语)

什么意思?

Yeah, what does that mean?

你乖乖粉刷墙 就知道了

Paint the walls and I"ll show you.

Paint the walls and I"ll show you.

我爱这栋房子

I love this house.

爸爸 你要学西班牙语啦

You gotta learn Spanish, Daddy.

已经列入待办清单了 宝贝

Yeah, it"s on the list, sweetie.

你又要送我去上学吗?

You taking me to school again?

是啊 我还会去接你呢

Uh-huh. And picking you up.

- 真的吗? - 是啊

- Really? - Yeah!

把声音关小

Turn that down, sweetie.

爸爸 你看

Daddy, look.

两架飞机撞向世贸中心大楼

Two planes have crashed into the World Trade Center

这显然是对我国的恐怖袭击

in an apparent terrorist attack on the country.

其中一架飞机是被劫持的美国航空公司767

We have reported that one of the planes was an American Airlines 767 that had been hijacked...

肯塔基州 坎伯兰河 撤退演习 上午8:31

- 嘿! - 总算来了啊

- Hey! - Thank God! Finally.

很好!

Okay!

不会吧?

Really? Really?

- 你搞什么啊? - 别激动

- What the hell, man? - Relax, bro.

- 你也知道现在有多堵 - 堵?

- You know how nuts traffic is right now. - Traffic?

- 我们在这里冻了一晚 - 别激动 兄弟

- We"ve been freezing our asses out here all goddamn night! - Relax, bro.

你去河里试试看

Why don"t you jump your ass in this river?

你这是悠哉悠哉的去星巴克吗?

What, did you stop at Starbucks?

- 我的拿铁呢? - 麦洛 都8点半了

- Where"s my latte? - Milo, it"s 8:30.

- 出了什么事? - 你们不知道吗?

- What happened? - What, you guys don"t know?

我们泡在河里 好吗?

No, we were in the river, man.

靠 飞的真低

Goddamn, they"re low.

那也是演习吗?

Is that part of a drill?

那不是演习

Ain"t no drill.

请接陆军特战部军情队的贝利

Get me Josh Bailey at USASOC intel, please.

长官 贝利在三号线

Bailey on line three, sir.

- 你是说三号线吗? - 是的 长官

- Did you say line three? - Yes, sir.

大声点!

Sound off!

乔希 妈的 你们这次真是惨歪歪

Josh, Jesus Christ, you guys shit the bed on this one, huh?

你确定吗?

Was it confirmed?

搞清楚地点是你们的工作

Well, it"s not my job to know where. That"s your job.

我们只管随时上场

All we are is ready.

那就别跟我叽叽歪歪了

Well, quit wasting time talking to me then.

你来这干嘛?没穿制服还满脸胡子

Why are you here? Out of uniform with that fur on your face.

你不是三周前就从科威特回来了么?

Didn"t you get back from Kuwait, like, three weeks ago?

长官 抱歉 严格来说我还在放假

Yes, sir. Apologies. Technically, I"m still on leave.

既然你人都来了 那你的假期就结束了

Well, if you"re here today, leave is over.

你自己看看 我们有点忙

Take a look around, Captain. We"re a little busy.

有什么事?

What do you want?

长官 我要归队

I want back on my team, sir.

你还想归哪个队 你准备当我的幕僚吧

You don"t have a team. You"ve been rotated to my staff.

这都是你自己要求的

At your request, by the way.

那是之前 在那些家伙他妈的开飞机撞大楼之前我是这么想的

That was before. All right? Before guys were flying fucking planes into buildings.

你的准尉已经申请退伍 你升职 担任我的幕僚

Well, your warrant officer turned in his retirement papers, and you"ve been moved up.

所以你现在没法归队 明白?

So your team doesn"t exist, all right?

等有机会 再让你进新的派遣队

You"ll be filtered into new ODAs when the opportunities arise.

我建议你回座位上 研究阿富汗情报

If I were you, I"d get back to your desk and start studying intel on Afghanistan.

幕后主使是塔利班么

Taliban sponsored the attack, sir?

基地组织策划了这起袭击

Al-Qaeda planned this attack.

他们目前躲在阿富汗

They have refuge in Afghanistan.

长官 我们主要负责的是中东地区

But Middle East is our assigned region, sir.

是吗?我都不知道

Really? I didn"t know that!

你还谈不上主要负责哪里 因为你不属于任何一支队伍

Here"s the thing, though. You don"t have a region, "cause you don"t have a fucking team!

回你的座位去 别他妈的打扰我做事!

So get back to your goddamn desk and let me do my job!

Fuck.

中士 四号线是谁?

Sergeant, who"s on line four?

不久之后那座塔就坍塌了

It was not long before that tower collapsed.

目前的伤亡情况非常惨重 估计有一万人受伤

The loss of life so far is catastrophic, estimated at 10,000.

但是伤亡人数有可能远不止此

But that number could go much higher.

这是在波多马克河对岸拍摄的五角大楼画面

These images from just across the Potomac River of the Pentagon,

熊熊大火尚未得到控制

still on fire, a fire burning out of control

因为又一架被劫持的客机

after a hijacked airliner, another one,

这次应该是一架联航客机

we believe this one to have been a United Airlines flight,

在9点45分左右撞向五角大楼…

smashed into the Pentagon around 9:45...

- 队长好

Yo. What"s up, Cap?

- 你怎么来了?麦洛 - 你来这里干嘛?

- What up, Milo? - What are you doing here?

我想重新整队

Trying to get my team back.

你老婆可能会不太高兴吧?

Ah, your little jalapeo ain"t gonna be too happy about that, huh?

你老婆可能会不太高兴吧?

应该是

Yeah, maybe not.

你在说什么?队伍解散了

What are you talking about? This team"s done.

都是拜你所赐 搞得我们只能看坐在这看新闻报道 什么都干不了

And thanks to you, we"re gonna be watching this whole thing go down on fucking CNN.

我是为了我的家人

What I did, I did for my family.

我又不知道战争会爆发

I didn"t know there was a goddamn war coming.

你和你的家人挺好的

Oh, buddy, you and your family, you"re gonna be fine.

你躲在办公室做点文书工作真是太好了

From your cushy little office, you"re gonna be fucking fine!

出了这种事 你以为我会袖手旁观吗?

You think I"m gonna be sitting on the sidelines with this shit happening, Dill? Huh?

你找鲍尔斯谈了吗?

Did you talk to Bowers?

谈了 我说我要归队 但他说不行

Yeah, I did. I told him I want back in and he said no.

他不会拒绝我的

He won"t say no to me.

你的请调文件还没交吧

Tell me you didn"t submit that paperwork.

- 还在我桌上呢 - 不错

- No, it"s on my desk. - Good.

如果是中东那边的人干的

If anybody in the Middle East did this,

第五特种作战群就要上了

the Fifth Group"s up.

是啊 兄弟 没错 本来是我们上战场的

Fuck yeah, bro. Fuck yeah. I mean, we would have been.

要是我们有队长的话就能上了

If we had a fucking captain.

我们能参战的 放心好了

We"ll be in this fight, boys. You mark my words.

长官 他在开会 是私人会议 长官

He"s in a meeting, sir. It"s a private meeting, sir.

你的退伍申请书呢?

Your retirement papers?

我不打算提交任何文件了

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《12勇士(2018)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
显示评论内容(1)
  1. 沈思含2023-12-25 01:25沈思含[重庆市网友]203.27.122.162
    这个对照台词剧本真的太有帮助了,可以更好地学习英语口语和表达方式!
    顶0踩0
相关阅读
电影《蝎子王2:勇士的崛起(2008)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《蝎子王2:勇士的崛起(2008)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果In ancient times,在远古时代there arose in the lands between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers,一个叫做阿卡德的强大王国建立在a powerful kingdom called Akkad.底格里斯河和幼发拉底河之间的大陆And for generations, her elite warriors...

2023-12-08 #经典句子

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...racter,一个戏中的角色a dramatic character,像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色like in a book or a play or a film.但不要存在U盘上的数字版But not digital, not on a memory stick.要模拟信号 化学处理的电影胶片Analog. Chemical process.旧式电影电视使用模拟...

2010-03-07 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《阴阳相成》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《阴阳相成》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...像来创造精彩的作品have used moving images to create amazing works电影给我们启示movies have inspired us激励我们 捕捉我们的想象thrilled us and captured our imaginations胶片 曾帮助我们分享经验和梦想film, has helped us to share our experiences and dreams100年...

2015-06-09 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子