第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2010-03-07

十分钟后来接我 雷Get me in ten minutes, Ray 老大Boss 鲍比 老大 Bobby Boss?给我来一品脱啤酒和一个酱蛋Ill have a pint and a

友情提示:本文共有 5937 个字,阅读大概需要 12 分钟。

十分钟后来接我 雷

Get me in ten minutes, Ray.

老大

Boss.

-鲍比 -老大

- Bobby. - Boss?

给我来一品脱啤酒和一个酱蛋

I"ll have a pint and a pickled egg.

马上就来

Coming straight up.

Cumberland Gap - David Rawlings

如果想成为丛林之王

If you wish to be the king of the jungle,

仅在举手投足间远远不够

it"s not enough to act like a king.

必须成为王者

You must be the king.

不能有疑虑

And there can be no doubt.

因为疑虑会导致混乱和自身的死亡

Because doubt causes chaos and one"s own demise.

盖·里奇作品

喂 亲爱的

Hello, my love.

今晚是约会之夜

It"s date night tonight.

九点 我们俩 河滨餐厅

Nine o"clock, you and I, River Cafe.

谁在说话

Who"s there?

罗莎 是谁

Ros, who"s there?

绅士们

叮 叮

Chink, chink.

弗莱彻

Fletcher.

下午好 雷蒙德

Buenas tardes, Raymondo.

我真该用那根擀面杖捅死你

I should stab you with that fucking rolling pin.

别这么大怨气

Oh, don"t be cunty.

我还想我俩能一起舒舒服服地小酌一杯

I was just hoping we could have a cozy little drink together.

我周六要去你最喜欢的报社那边开会

So, I"ve got a meeting on Saturday at your favorite newspaper.

以这个乌烟瘴气的小镇上最厉害的私家侦探的身份

As the best private investigator in this smoky little town...

晚上好 女士们先生们

good evening, ladies and gentlemen...

他们打算给我十五万

they are ready to put 150 grand in my pocket

让我给他们一点黑料

to give them some filth.

对我来说是件好事 但这次...

Good for me, that, but in this case...

对你就不太有利了

it"s bad for you.

顶尖编辑大戴夫

So Big Dave, editor extraordinaire,

对你的老板以及他那帮

has developed a terrible antipathy for your boss

无恶不作的狐朋狗友们颇有怨言

and his liquorish assortment of tasty mates.

他打算出手毁了他

He"s out to destroy him

还有所有跪舔他的人

and all those that cozy up to him.

头版头条 砰

Front cover. Bosh!

到时候会鸡飞狗跳血流满地的 亲爱的

There will be blood and fucking feathers everywhere, my darling.

继续说 弗莱彻 我开始好奇了

Get to it, Fletcher. I"m starting to itch.

我们都知道 你老板的荷包非常非常鼓

Now, we both know that your boss has very, very deep pockets,

所以我希望他能稍稍掏一点出来

and I would like to invite him just to have a teeny rummage in them.

你他妈在说什么呢

What the fuck are you talking about?

如果能劳烦你

If you would be so kind as

给我两千万英镑

to furnish me with 20 million British pounds,

我就把所有东西都给你...

I will give you everything...

存储卡 联系人列表 录音 所有一切

memory cards, contact sheets, recordings, the lot,

附赠不才创作的小剧本一篇

and a modest little screenplay I wrote all by myself.

《叶子》

剧本草稿

弗莱彻作

等等

Hold on.

十五万怎么就变成了两千万

We just went from £150,000 to 20 million.

这才过了短短三十秒

That"s a steep rise in 30 seconds.

是 但我觉得是你赚到了

Yeah, but I would argue that you"re lucky ,

这点钱不算什么 我本可以狮子大开口的

because that is nothing compared to what I could,

或许我该开口

and perhaps should, be asking.

谢天谢地你并不贪心 弗莱彻

Oh, well, thank God you"re not greedy, Fletcher,

你个失心疯的吃屎王八蛋

you deluded, shit-eating cunt.

我挺喜欢你对我骂脏话的

I quite like it when you talk dirty to me.

听得我都硬了

I can feel myself engorging.

来嘛 陪我喝一杯 真的很好喝

Come on, have a drink with me. It"s really yummy.

我用手机应用查了下 一千五百镑

I looked it up. App-ed it. 1500 quid?

不知道你还舍得买这么贵的英格兰威士忌

I didn"t know you could spend that much on a bottle of scotch.

我要给你讲个故事

I"m gonna tell you a story

证明我的报价很公道

to demonstrate why my quote is my quote.

你能陪我玩个游戏吗 雷

Will you play a game with me, Ray?

我不想玩游戏

I don"t wanna play a game.

-求你了 -不要

- Please? - No.

快过来陪我玩游戏 雷

I said play a fucking game with me, Ray.

好吧

Right.

棒极了

Lovely.

现在 请你想象一个角色

Now, I want you to imagine a character,

一个戏中的角色

a dramatic character,

像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色

like in a book or a play or a film.

但不要存在U盘上的数字版

But not digital, not on a memory stick.

要模拟信号 化学处理的电影胶片

Analog. Chemical process.

旧式电影电视使用模拟信号 如今使用数字信号

我觉得"要留住影像的颗粒感"

"Keep the grain in the picture," I say.

老派的 三十五毫米胶片

Old-school, 35 mill.

现在我是透过镜头看着这一幕 真的

Now, I"m seeing this through a lens, I am,

而且我说的不是小屏幕

and I"m not talking about the small screen.

这不是电视剧 雷蒙德

It"s not TV, Raymond.

就像我刚刚说的 是老电影的形式

As I said, old-school cinema format.

我们业内人士称之为变形宽银幕

It"s what we in the business called anamorphic,

传统胶片电影通过使用变形镜头

将2.35:1的宽银幕影像"压缩至"35毫米的胶片之中

屏幕比例2.35:1

or ratio 2.35 to 1.

希望你能加入我 一起踏上这段电影旅程

And I want you to join me on this cinematic journey,

因为这就是部电影 雷

"cause it is cinema, Ray.

一部绝佳的电影

It"s beautiful, beautiful cinema.

现在 开机

Now, roll camera.

我们的主角走进镜头

Enter our protagonist.

他英俊潇洒 魅力四射

He"s good-looking, he"s gorgeous,

正处于黄金年龄 是个风流倜傥的混蛋

he"s golden age, he"s a proper handsome cunt.

他的名字叫做迈奇·皮尔森

His name is Mickey Pearson.

我们迈奇的背景经历比较特殊

Unique background has our Mickey.

他生在美国 得过罗德奖学金

American born, Rhodes scholar,

可以说他很聪明 但出身贫穷

so he"s born clever but poor.

牛津大学

无条件录取通知书

从美国的拖车公园 脱胎换骨

Now, that"s quite a leap from a trailer park in Americana

纵身来到英格兰有着千年历史的大学学府

to the thousand-year-old university in old Angleterre,

学习园艺这门黑暗艺术

where he studies the dark art of horticulture.

但他没能完成学业

But he never finished his education,

也没有回家 因为...

never went home, because...

他找到了自己的天职

he found his vocation.

一个剑走偏锋的职业

A naughty vocation.

他是个坏小子

He"s a bad boy.

他开始非法倒卖大麻

He starts dealing the dirty wonder weed

贩卖给他那些富有的英国上流社会的大学同学

to his rich, British, upper-class uni pals

然后他意识到自己还挺擅长这个的

and realizes he"s rather good at it.

他头脑清楚 目标明确 野心勃勃

He"s clear and objective about ambition

应对我国复杂文化下的各个阶层都游刃有余

and he can surf the echelons of our complicated culture.

他知道如何利用自己的优势

He knew how to take advantage of his advantage.

他是头饥饿的野兽

He was a hungry animal, you see.

他强大 无情 狡猾 机敏

He was powerful and ruthless, cunning and quick,

魅力非凡 聪明绝顶 但是...

charismatic and smart, but...

只能做些非法勾当才有了今天的成就

he had to do some naughty things to get where he got,

奠定了自己地位

to establish his position,

证明了自己不仅仅只有一具好皮囊

to show he wasn"t just teeth, tits and tan.

他可不是徒有其表 对吧

Well, he wasn"t fucking hollow, was he?

他如同上了发条一般转个不停

He had an engine under his hood

手起刀落

and a gun in his holster.

所以说 我们的迈奇并不清白

So, he"s not exactly clean, our Mickey.

他是一路摸爬滚打上来的

He has come up the hard way.

可以说他为自己争取来了今日的地位

He"s earned his position, shall we say.

那都是早期的事了

Well, that was the early days,

随后他凭借自己开创新世界的精神一路高歌猛进

and he cracked on with his New World pioneer spirit.

如今他身家多少 一亿 两亿 五亿

What"s he worth today? 100, 200, 500 million?

但如今 情节开始复杂起来

But now the plot begins to thicken.

他走到了人生的十字路口

He has reached a crossroads in his life.

他现在人到中年 身处中产阶级

The middle class and the middle age, they"ve got to him.

这些消磨了他对危险的向往 他不再暴戾乖张

They"ve corrupted his appetite for the horrors. He"s gone soft.

他想套现产业 金盆洗手

He wanted to cash in his chips and get out of the game,

而且他似乎找到了完美的接手者

and he seems to have found the perfect customer.

麻烦跳切一下...

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right当它从空中掠过 坠落天际As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀Yo...

2007-01-23 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果废弃疯人院 还有10英里伙计们Um, guys.我的地图上说露营点是在右边My map says that the camp site"s to the right.什么 你瞎了吗 史黛西What, are you blind, Stacy?那边是疯人院That"s where the insane asylum is.你不会看箭...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《某人必须堕落》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《某人必须堕落》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

等一下 等一下 你在Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! What"re you...听着 听着 你是想要钱吗 因为我Listen, listen, is this about money, man, because I...狗娘养的Son of a bitch.兄弟 求你了Man, please.求你了 求你了 求你了Please, please, please.别这么做D...

2007-05-02 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我得仔细思量I"ve really got to use发挥我的想象My imagination给自己找个借口To think of good reasons继续好好活着To keep on keepin′ on妥善地处理Got to make the best这糟糕的境遇Of a bad situation自从那天Ever since that day...

2020-09-18 #经典句子