第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《金银岛(1990)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2023-12-03

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果The squire and Dr Livesey长官和利夫西医生… having asked me to write down the particulars of Treasure

友情提示:本文共有 6424 个字,阅读大概需要 13 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

The squire and Dr. Livesey...

长官和利夫西医生…

... having asked me to write down the particulars of Treasure Island...

…一直嘱咐我把金银岛的细节写出来…

... leaving nothing out but the bearings of the island itself...

…除了它的位置外 什么都不要遗漏 …

... and that only because there is still treasure not yet lifted.

…毕竟还有些财宝尚未起获…

I go back to the time when my mother and I kept the Admiral Benbow Inn...

回首往事 那时我和母亲经营着"本鲍将军"旅店…

... and the brown, old seaman with a saber cut...

…那位褐色皮肤、脸上有一道刀疤的老水手…

... first took up lodging under our roof.

…也就在那时住进了我们店里

Open the door, will you? Open the door!

开下门!开门!

Go away! We"re closed.

走开!我们已经打烊了

Open the door, you lubberly swab, or by thundering...

开门 你这个蠢女人 遭天谴的…

Throw that cutlass away this instant.

马上扔掉你的刀

What do you want?

你想干什么?

Good evening, missus.

晚上好 太太

Lad.

年轻人

Will you not put up your musket?

你能不能把枪放下?

I"m just a simple sailor seeking lodgings.

我只是个普通的水手 想找个住的地方

Just so?

没别的吗?

This looks like a conveniently situated grogshop.

你这里看起来位置不错 很方便

You have much company here, lad, do you?

年轻人 生意不错吧

No, sir. No one hardly ever comes in here since Father died.

不 先生 自从家父过世以后 已经很少有人光顾了

Shh. Ha, ha.

嘘! 哈哈

Then this here"s the place for me, matey.

这么说来 这里正合适我 朋友!

And what might we call you, sir?

怎么称呼你 先生?

If we"re to put up with the likes of you under our roof.

似乎我们得忍耐我家招牌上那种人了

You may call me captain, ma"am.

你就叫我船长好了 夫人

Captain Billy Bones at your service.

比利·伯恩斯船长为你效劳

I"m a plain man, ma"am.

我这人很随和 夫人

Rum, bacon and bread"s what I want.

朗姆酒、熏肉加面包 足之够也

And that headland down the road there to watch ships off of.

再逛逛海边 看看船来船往

Here, matey.

接着!朋友

Tell me when I"ve worked my way through that, will you?

要是花光了 只管招呼一声便是

He stayed with us long after his gold had run out.

那以后他一直赖着我们 那些钱很快就花光了

But none of us had the courage to ask for more.

可是我们谁都不敢向他开口要

All day, he hung around the cove or upon the cliffs with a brass telescope...

他成天拿着黄铜望远镜 到小海湾和悬崖上去

... gazing out over the waves...

…直勾勾地盯着海面…

... as if he feared something were coming for him from the sea.

…仿佛担忧海的那头会有些什么冲他而来…

All evening, he would drink rum and water very strong...

每个晚上 他都拼命喝酒…

... looking up fierce when spoken to.

…跟人说话时 眼露凶光…

His stories and songs were all about hanging and piracy...

他讲的故事 哼的歌 都是些绞刑啊海盗啊…

... and wild deeds on the Spanish Main.

…以及那些西属美洲的疯狂往事…

None of us suspected then, of course...

当然 我们那时谁都没有想过…

... how our lives would be changed by them forever.

…我们的生活会因此而永远地改变

Jim, here. Have you seen a seafaring man...

吉姆 过来 你有没有见过一个瘸腿的水手?

...with one leg, Jim? - No, sir.

先生 我没见过

BONES: Keep a weather eye open, Jim, for a seafaring man.

吉姆 帮我留心一个瘸腿的水手

I will give you a silver fourpenny each week, you understand that?

每周我就给你四便士的银币 懂吗?

Aye. See, you"ve told me, captain, but I haven"t seen one yet.

是的 船长 您倒是说过不少次了 可是我现在一个子儿都没见过

Dr. Livesey. Hello, Jim.

利夫西医生您好 你好 吉姆

Ah. Dr. Livesey.

啊 利夫西医生

Good evening, Mrs. Hawkins.

晚上好 霍金斯太太

Evening, doctor.

您好 医生

And how are you feeling, Mrs. Hawkins? Better, I trust.

感觉如何 霍金斯太太?相信您好些了

Oh, yes, doctor. Thanks to your visit.

噢 是的医生 您的光临让寒舍蓬荜生辉

Fifteen men on a dead man"s chest

棺材岛上还活着十五个家伙

Drink to the devil And had done for the rest

其他人都死于酗酒和恶魔了

Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum

哟嗬嗬嗬哟嗬嗬 再来一瓶朗姆酒

Give me rum, you hear?

来一瓶酒 听见没有?

Give us rum, goddamn you!

拿酒来 该死的!

Rum, it"s feed and drink to the likes of me! Rum, good laddie.

我拿朗姆当饭吃 拿酒来 年轻人!

Mrs. Hawkins, I once prescribed a draft for Squire Trelawney.

霍金斯太太 有一次我给特里劳尼长官开了药方

He had the gout, you know. And his man, Joyce, swore he would see him take it.

他有痛风症 他的仆人乔伊斯发誓要督促他服下去

But the squire... Silence!

但这位长官呢… 安静!

Silence between decks to here.

从吧台到我这儿 都给我安安静静的!

Were you addressing me, sir?

先生 你在说我吗?

I was indeed, sir.

你还挺有自知之明 先生

Have you something to say about that?

有什么意见吗?

I have only one thing to say to you, sir.

先生 我只奉劝你一句

If you keep on drinking rum...

如果你一直这么喝下去…

...the world will soon be quit of a very dirty scoundrel.

…很快这个世界就会少一个无赖了

You"re a whistler.

你个乌鸦嘴

Captain.

船长

I"ll take none of that from the likes of you nor any other lubberly swab.

我才不买你这种人的账 你们这些蠢货

You call me "captain" or I"m gonna pin you to the wall with this cutlass...

乖乖叫我一声我船长 不然我就用这把刀把你钉在墙上…

...and hang you from the yard by your thumbs and use you for musket practice.

…吊在院子里 给我当枪靶

Now, you hear me.

你给我听好了

If you do not put down that cutlass this instant...

奉劝你马上放下刀 否则的话…

...I promise you, upon my honor that I"ll have you drawn up at the next assizes.

…我用我的名誉担保 下一次巡回审判一定把你揪出来

I am not a doctor only, but a magistrate.

别忘了我不只是个医生 我还是这里的治安官

And now I know there is such a fellow in my district.

而现在我发现了 我的辖区里有一只害群之马

And if I catch so much as a breath of complaint against you...

但凡我听到有人说你半个不字…

...I"ll have you hunted down and hanged like t he dog you are.

…我一定会穷追猛打 让你永无翻身之地

Let that suffice.

好话不说第二遍

Well, I say, Mrs. Hawkins, the squire is a clever fellow.

接着说 霍金斯夫人 长官是位明白人

What might I get for you, sir?

您需要什么 先生?

Rum, sonny.

朗姆酒 小家伙

Rum will do.

朗姆酒就行

Is this here a table for my mate, Bill?

是不是给我的比尔兄弟留的位子?

I don"t know your mate Bill, sir. This table"s for the captain.

我不认识您的比尔兄弟 先生 这是留给船长的

Ah.

Right, because now Bill would be called "captain," aye.

对 比尔现在叫"船长"了

Now...

那么…

...is my mate, Bill, in this here house?

…我的比尔兄弟现在在吗?

No, sir. He"s out walking.

不在 先生 他出门散步去了

Back soon?

是否很快回来?

Yes, sir.

他会的 先生

Where"s your mother, boy? She"s not here.

孩子 你母亲呢? 她不在

She"s in the village. To market.

她到集市上去了 买东西去了

Just as well.

很好

All right.

This"ll be a pleasant surprise for my mate, Bill.

对我的比尔兄弟来说 这肯定是个惊喜

Good as drink.

像酒一样令人惊喜

You know, I have a young nipper of my own.

告诉你 我也有个小子

It"s like you is two blocks.

跟你像一个模子刻出来的

And he"s all the pride of my yards.

他是我的骄傲

But a great thing for boys...

但对小孩子来说 最要紧的是…

...is discipline.

…要循规蹈矩

Discipline?

…循规蹈矩?

Aye.

没错

Discipline.

循规蹈矩

Right. Would you step in here and surprise old Bill.

好啊!你过来 我们来给老比尔一个惊喜

Billy Bones.

比利·伯恩斯!

Come, Bill, you know your old shipmate, surely.

比尔 还记得你的老搭档吧

Black Dog? Aye.

你是黑狗? 没错

Black Dog as ever was.

一如既往的黑狗

Come for to see his old mate, Bill.

看望老搭档比尔来了

Now, look here.

看看你

You"ve run me down here.

不远千里追到这里来

Here I am.

我不就在这里么

Now, what you want, Dog?

黑狗 你想要什么?

You speak up, will you?

说来听听啊?

Ah? That"s you, Bill.

嗯?你还是老样子

I"ll just have a glass of rum from this dear child here.

我向这个好小子要一杯朗姆

You"ll join me, won"t you?

一起喝一杯 如何?

Now, we"ll sit down and talk square, like old shipmates.

咱们坐下来叙叙旧 重温旧时光嘛

Where"s the chart, Bill?

比尔 那张图在哪儿?

No. No, no!

别妄想 别妄想!

We"ll swing. Swing once, swing all, say I.

我们会发大财的 大财要大家一起来发

That weren"t Flint"s way, no sir.

那不是弗林特的风格 不

Flint"s dead, God damn him. Aye.

弗林特死了 这就是上帝的诅咒 没错

Aye. That he is, mate, dead and damned.

没错 兄弟 他是死了 他该死

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《金银岛(1990)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
显示评论内容(2)
  1. ﹌20130816﹌2023-12-31 12:01﹌20130816﹌[吉林省网友]103.49.78.31
    @唐三镜酒械钟仕金太喜欢这部电影了!剧本的对照让我对英语学习更有动力,可以更直观地理解台词的含义,真是太赞了!
    顶3踩0
  2. 唐三镜酒械钟仕金2023-12-17 08:07唐三镜酒械钟仕金[国外网友]203.34.147.112
    这个剧本真是太棒了!从中英文对照可以更好地学习语言,而且这部电影经典的故事情节总是让人回味无穷。
    顶0踩0
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...racter,一个戏中的角色a dramatic character,像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色like in a book or a play or a film.但不要存在U盘上的数字版But not digital, not on a memory stick.要模拟信号 化学处理的电影胶片Analog. Chemical process.旧式电影电视使用模拟...

2010-03-07 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right当它从空中掠过 坠落天际As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀Yo...

2007-01-23 #经典句子