第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2009-08-23

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果Whats the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really dont get why I couldnt go

友情提示:本文共有 4607 个字,阅读大概需要 10 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?

有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔

I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.

我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去

Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!

拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜

It"s your folks" anniversary.

那是你父母的结婚周年纪念

They just wanna share an adventure.

他们只是想共度一次冒险

I can be adventurous.

我也有冒险精神的

Oh! Can you?

哦 是吗

Yeah, sure!

当然

Why not?

怎么了

Well, to be able to see beyond the obvious

要透过表象看问题

requires imagination.

是需要想象力的

What shape is your imagination in?

你的想象力是什么形状的

What do you mean, shape?

形状 什么意思

Well, I mean, how well-tuned is it?

我是说 它的可塑性有多强呢

I"m not exactly sure.

我不太确定

Hmm. Should we test it?

要不要测试一下

Yeah.

好啊

OK. Look, what do you know about pirates?

好 你对海盗了解多少呢

I know they were mean.

我知道他们很小气

Oh yes, they were. Indeed, they were.

没错 的确如此 他们确实小气

And the meanest of them all was Captain William Kidd,

而他们中最小气的是威廉·基德船长

who, if the legends are correct,

如果传说没错的话

visited this very mountain.

他到过我们脚下的这座山

Now, imagine him standing over there.

现在 想象他正站在那儿

Can you see him?

你能看到他吗

Not exactly.

看不到

He"s got on a black tricorn

他戴着黑色三角帽

and a scraggly beard and yellowing teeth

有着蓬乱的胡须 泛黄的牙齿

and a crimson waistcoat.

穿一件深红色的马甲

Go! Go!

快 快看

Look hard.

努力看

You"ll never be able to see

你永远无法看到

what was or is or might be

过去 现在 或未来

unless you"re really willing to look.

除非你真的用心去看

Yeah...

There he is! I see him!

他在那儿 我看到他了

Good!

很好

Now, do you see his henchmen?

你见到他的随从了吗

Henchmen? Oh yeah!

随从 对

A filthy bunch of ruffians, you know?

一群丑恶的无赖 你知道的

Both odoriferous and dangerous.

污秽而且危险

And they were standing over there,

他们正站在那儿

right opposite their captain.

就在他们船长的对面

See "em?

看到了吗

What are they doing here?

他们到这儿来干什么呢

Well, you gotta tell me.

你来告诉我啊

Do they have swords?

他们有佩剑吗

Do they have shovels?

带了铁铲吗

Both, Uncle Henry! Swords and shovels!

都有 亨利叔叔 佩剑和铁铲都有

Oh, then sure as we"re standing here,

那他们来此

they have come to bury...

一定是为了埋藏

treasure...

宝藏

Looking at the pencil in a glass of water,

请看这杯水中的铅笔

our eyes tell us it"s broken into 2 pieces.

我们的眼睛告诉我们 它已经断成两截了

Yet when you remove the pencil from the glass...

但当你将它从水中拿出

it"s not really broken.

它其实并没有断

Just as with the pencil,

就如这铅笔一样

what seems to be true at first glance,

那些一眼望去觉得是事实的东西

the circumstantial evidence against my client,

那些对我的委托人安东尼·韦尔塔

Antonio Huertas,

不利的旁证

must be examined more carefully.

必须经过更为仔细的审查

As jurors, it"s your responsibility...

作为陪审员 你们的职责在于

to use your imagination,

运用你们的想象力

to look harder,

去更仔细地观察

to look beyond the obvious...

去看透表象

to discover...

去发现

the truth.

真相

Thank you, Counsellor.

谢谢你 律师

We"ll recess for 10 minutes,

休庭10分钟

and then the jury will begin deliberations.

之后陪审团将开始商议结论

Let"s go, Mr. Huertas.

这边请 韦尔塔先生

Odds?

胜算多少

Fifty-fifty,

一半一半吧

which isn"t bad considering his chances

相比你接手他的案子之前

before you took his case.

现在胜算已经不错了

Oh no!

糟了

What?

怎么了

My ex is getting married today,

我前夫今天结婚

and I was supposed to pick up my kids an hour ago

我本该在一个小时前去接孩子们的

so he could go on his honeymoon!

那样他才好去度蜜月

All right, call me when the jury"s in.

好吧 陪审团入庭的时候给我电话

Will do.

好的

You know, don"t even try and defend her, ok?

别想再帮她说话了 行吗

I won"t.

我不会的

"Cause this is exactly what I expected,

因为这正和我所想的一样

and you said she wasn"t gonna do this!

你说她不会迟到的

I am so sorry, Brandy!

我真的很抱歉 布兰迪

Court went over.

法庭延时了

OK, you know what? Save the excuses, Dana.

好了 省省你的借口吧 丹娜

We both know why you were late!

你我都清楚你为什么迟到

All right, look,

好吧 听着

I know that she thinks

我知道她觉得

I intentionally ruined her big day.

我故意破坏了她的大喜日子

But I promise you... No, don"t worry.

但我向你保证 不 别担心

We"ll catch the next flight.

我们会赶上下一班飞机的

Look, I really am sorry, Colin.

我真的很抱歉 科林

There was nothing I could do.

我真的没办法

Yes, there was.

不 你有办法的

You could have been here on time, like you promised.

你可以像你保证的那样 准时到这儿

Colin!

科林

So! Other than the grand finale...

好吧 除了刚刚的终场表演

how was the wedding?

婚礼怎么样

Can we just go?

咱们直接回家行吗

I totally missed a scrimmage because of you.

因为你 我完全错过了橄榄球比赛

The wedding was perfectly fine,

婚礼很完美

except for the bride, of course,

当然 除了新娘

who wasn"t you.

那不是你

So what"s for dinner?

晚饭吃什么

Pizza time!

来吃比萨啦

OK, so what do you want me to do?

来啦 要我帮什么忙吗

Chef duty.

当回厨师吧

Oven"s hot.

炉子热得差不多了

Great.

好极了

Where"s your sister? I don"t know.

你姐姐呢 不知道

Plugged into that emo-screamo junk she listens to.

沉浸在垃圾音乐的海洋里

She probably can"t even hear Hear what?

她可能根本没听见 听见什么

Are you dissing me again?

你又在说我坏话对吗

Oh, please! Will you get over it?

拜托 你能不能忘了那事

Excuse me! Over what?

什么 忘了什么事

Nothing. Nothing.

没事 没事

Well, whatever "Nothing" Is,

不管那到底是什么事

it"s put you two at odds for the past few months.

你俩已为此争执好几个月了

And you know what, I"m getting tired of it!

你们知道吗 我受够了

What, so it"s ok for you and Dad to fight, but not us?

凭什么你跟爸可以吵架 我们就不行啊

You know what, if you are referring

你要是又想重提

to what happened today at the church...

今天在教堂的事

Perfect!

真是时候

Sorry, I have to take this.

对不起 我得接这电话

Of course you do.

你当然得接了

Hey, Joel.

嘿 乔

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right当它从空中掠过 坠落天际As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀Yo...

2007-01-23 #经典句子

电影《嗜血之爱(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《嗜血之爱(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...早上好 同学们Good morning, students.今天我们要在课上看一部电影Today in class we"re gonna be watching a movie.看《太坏了》Superbad.好啊Yeah!不 不No, no.我们要看一部有关不安全性行为的后果的电影We"re gonna watch a film on the dangers of unsafe sex.-有...

2011-12-09 #经典句子