第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2007-01-23

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The

友情提示:本文共有 4827 个字,阅读大概需要 10 分钟。

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空

Look high in the sky On this Never Land night

寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪

For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right

当它从空中掠过 坠落天际

As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air

你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀

You"ll know it"s a comet A sight strange and rare

无害的奇观 难得一遇

A harmless display? A treat for the eye?

也许吧

Perhaps

但是要小心 很显然

But be careful For appearances lie

你看到的这颗彗星 曾经出现过

This comet, you see Has been here before

前人留下了一段古老传说

The ancients described it In old fairy lore

"当心那拖曳在天际的绿尾"

"Beware the green tail As it trails alongside

"照亮了躲藏的阴暗角落"

"And spills into corners Where shadows abide

"注意 你将发现破晓之前"

"Take heed, and you"ll know That before the dawn breaks

"不明之物苏醒 一片漆黑"

"Deep down in the darkness Something awakes"

奇妙仙子 奇幻兽传说

往下坠落

I"m gonna fall

速度和快感 让我迷恋

Headfirst and fast like an avalanche

也会放纵

Maybe I"ll land

未知的一切

Maybe I"ll crash

我愿冒险

I will take that chance

万物与我之间 只剩空气流泻

"Cause there"s nothing but air in between me and everything

不停尽情飞翔遨游天际

Nothing to keep me from flying aimlessly

不畏怯 不回避 迎向那新生命

Shamelessly laughing at destiny

努力追求展现自我

And no one knows how high I go

每一天都超越突破

Or what makes the atmosphere glow

不问理由随波逐流

I could follow the narrow road

有时也要奋力拼搏

But maybe I"ll let it all go

能自由

And just float

解脱

I"ll float

解脱

Float

喔 叮叮 完美

Tink, it"s perfect!

正合你意 芬恩

Just like you ordered, Fawn.

一部特大的拖车 呃... 做什么用的呢

One extra-large wagon. But what"s it for?

因为 你很神秘

I mean, why all the mystery?

我就喜欢 你这么爱胡思乱想

I just love how your mind"s always working.

剩下的交给我

I can take it from here.

呃 是鸭宝宝 或... 或兔子宝宝

Baby ducklings! Or baby bunnies?

这是个活动托儿所 对吧

It"s a movable nursery, right?

没错

Bull"s-eye!

你真是观察入微 叮叮

Can"t get a thing past you, Tink.

好 先这样 回头见喽

Well, anyway, catch you later.

你有事瞒着我

You"re up to something.

谁 我 没有

Who, me? Never.

有 你铁定有

Yep, you definitely are.

那种表情

I know that look.

是我发明的喔 拖车做什么用的

I invented that look. What"s the wagon for?

喔 好啦 好啦 那... 你不可以尖叫

Okay, okay. Just try not to scream.

一定呢

Deal?

Shh.

不懂 不懂 不懂

No deal. No deal. No deal!

没关系 汉娜

It"s okay, Hannah.

她是朋友

Tink"s with me.

你... 你有只...

You have a...

深呼吸

Deep breath in.

老鹰

...hawk!

呃 对

Uh, yep...

芬恩 老鹰吃仙子的耶

Fawn, hawks eat fairies!

喔 成年老鹰 会

Adult hawks, yes.

技术上 汉娜还是个宝宝

Hannah"s still technically a baby.

那种"非吃仙子不可"的欲望 还没有那么强啦

That whole "must-eat-fairy" urge hasn"t quite kicked in yet.

它看起来不像个宝宝

She doesn"t look so babyish to me.

呃... 我带它来的时候是啊

Well, she was when I brought her here.

它翅膀受伤 我帮它治 现在...

She had a bad wing, but I fixed her up and now...

哦 翅膀恢复了

Wing"s all better.

喔 精灵山谷不能养老鹰

You can"t have a hawk in Pixie Hollow.

万一侦察发现了呢

What if the Scouts find out?

所以才需要蓝幕拖车

That"s where the blueberry wagon comes in!

只要把汉娜送到该去的地方

We just have to get Hannah out to where she belongs

别造成 那个...

without causing, you know,

群众恐慌

widespread panic.

好 非常好

Good job!

开始

Here you go.

这个

Good.

Suh

嘘 表现得很好 汉娜

You"re doing great, Hannah.

很快就能让你出来

Hang tight until we"re in the clear.

这样子可以吗 芬恩

Are you sure about this, Fawn?

要记住 我们只是送蓝莓到森林

Remember, we"re just taking berries to the forest.

没别的了

Nothing to it.

但... 通常 都是从森林送蓝莓回来啊

But don"t berries usually come from the forest?

不会有问题的

Everything will be fine.

只要悠闲地飞

Just fly casual.

像这样的事情 你到底做过几次了

Exactly how often do you do this kind of thing?

加油

Come on.

芬恩

Fawn?

继续微笑

Just keep smiling.

看 叮叮 就说没问题嘛

See, Tink? I told you this would work.

只需要一点信心 信任...

All you need is a little faith, trust, and...

神奇金粉

Pixie dust?

找到了

There you are!

我们整个早上都在找你们

We"ve been looking for you all morning!

嘿 昨晚看到那颗彗星了吗

Hey, did you guys see that comet last night?

没有 可是有一颗 绿色大光球飞过天空

No, but did you see that big, green ball of light that flew by?

这蓝幕做什么用

What"s with the berries?

我们要送到森林里

Just bringing them to the forest.

让动物吃

For the animals.

森林里不就有蓝幕了吗

Don"t berries come from the forest?

这么特别的品种没有

Not this particular variety

因为 嗯... 气味格外的香浓又甜美

which is extra berry-full-licious-tastic!

好香 要帮忙吗

Yum! Can we help?

不 不 不 谢谢你

No, no, no! We"re fine.

我们不需要帮忙

Why would we need help?

呃 真是的

For goodness" sake.

有更简单的办法呀

There"s an easier way to do this.

等等 不 你不知道你该做什么

Wait! No, no! You don"t know what you"re doing!

这叫做"帮忙"

It"s called "helping."

简单一句"谢谢"就好

A simple "thank you" would suffice.

你们都瞪大了眼睛干嘛

What are you all staring at?

老鹰

Hawk!

那颗彗星 确实是天文学上的谜

That comet is an astronomical puzzle, to be sure,

但是经过我仔细观察 运用了...

but careful observation and application...

汉娜

Hannah!

汉娜 停 回来

Hannah, stop! Come back!

所有人 快进去

Everyone, get inside!

爱丽德莎

Iridessa!

喔 完了

Oh, no!

妮克丝

Nyx?

汉娜 汉娜

Hannah? Hannah!

走 快进去 快点

Go! Get inside! Hurry!

Go!

呃 快点

Come on!

等等 大家先不要冲动

Wait! Everybody calm down!

我保证 它一点也不喜欢 侦察仙子的味道

I promise, she doesn"t even like the taste of Scout Fairy.

小宝宝天生就是这么挑嘴

Babies are such picky eaters.

好了 汉娜 一切都不会有事

It"s okay, Hannah. Everything"s going to be all right.

别靠近老鹰 芬恩

Get away from the hawk, Fawn.

交给我们处理

Let us handle this.

没什么好处理的

There"s nothing to handle, Nyx.

我说让开 芬恩

I said stand down, Fawn.

大家都没事吧

Is everyone all right?

是 克丽安女王 暂时

Yes, Queen Clarion, this time.

我该怎么保护大家的安全

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《加勒比海盗3:世界的尽头》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《加勒比海盗3:世界的尽头》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

In order to affect a timely halt to deteriorating conditions为阻止动荡局势进一步恶化"and to ensure the common good,为了百姓大众的利益a state of emergency is declared for these territories该地处于警戒状态by decree of Lord Cutler Beckett,贝克特勋爵duly appointed repre...

2023-11-24 #经典句子

美剧《古战场传奇》第四季第一集Part297-中英文对照台词剧本

美剧《古战场传奇》第四季第一集Part297-中英文对照台词剧本

...然我开枪了Halt or I"ll fire!快去追他Quickly, after him!古战场传奇 第四季第一集美丽的亚美利加我和港务长谈过了I spoke with the harbormaster.坎帕尼亚号三周后启航回家The Campagnia sets sail for home in three weeks,让我们有空去看我在奔流镇的乔...

2020-03-13 #经典句子

电影《我为假日狂(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《我为假日狂(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果这里是微笑纽约电台的尔夫杰克森This is Irv Jackson on Smile NYC,让我带大家告别感恩节 顺势进入圣诞气氛中un-stuffing you from Thanksgiving,easing you into your Christmas groove.接下来是早上六点交通时间的首席DJNext u...

2020-05-03 #经典句子

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子