第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《驱魔者(2011)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2018-01-07

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果I do not know, feels like a grave 我不知道 感觉像是坟墓Their queen is here 他们的王后在这里And we have

友情提示:本文共有 5885 个字,阅读大概需要 12 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

I do not know, feels like a grave.

我不知道 感觉像是坟墓

Their queen is here.

他们的王后在这里

And we have our orders.

我们按命令行事

It"s a trap.

这是个陷阱

This is what is known.

这些是众所皆知的

There has always been man.

自有人类以来

And there have always been vampires.

就有吸血鬼

Since the beginning, the two have been locked in conflict.

二个种族自从开始就一直冲突不断

The vampire was the quicker and stronger.

吸血鬼速度快 也比较强壮

But the man had the sun.

不过人类有太阳

It was not enough.

但是 这样是不够的

And so it went like this over many years.

就这样过了很多年

The two races destroying not only each other...

两个种族不止是互相毁灭

but the world itself.

也毁灭整个世界

Faced against extinction, mankind was cruel...

人类再度面临灭绝

behind the walls of cities....

只能退缩到城市的墙后

under the protection of the Church.

躲在教会的保护之下

And then the ultimate weapon was found, the priests.

而后人类找到终极武器 猎魔教士

Warriors with the extraordinary powers...

他们是有不凡力量的战士

trained by the Church at the art of vampire combat.

由教会传授吸血鬼的战斗技巧

They alone turned the tide to man.

他们为人类获得胜利

The remaining vampires were placed in reservations.

剩下的吸血鬼被保留下来

And fearing of the power of the weapon they created...

他们害怕猎魔教士的力量

the ruling clerics ordered the priests to disband.

神职人员解散了猎魔教士

Former warriors integrated into a society...

猎魔教士进入了一个

that no longer needed them.

不再需要他们的社会

And as the years passed, the few surviving preasts...

又过了许多年 剩下的猎魔教士

faded into obscurity...

渐渐被遗忘

like the vampire mass before them.

就如同他们之前的吸血鬼

Residual readiation is still spotted.

还是有辐射残留

The contamination is close to zero.

污染快消散了

With a little luck, we can finally start planting.

运气好一点 我们可以开始种些东西

I am proud of you, Owen.

我以你为荣 欧文

Great, we"ll eat stewed leaks.

太好了 我们可以吃炖的东西了

Atoning for your sins? No, why?

你刚是去告解吗? 不是 怎了?

Wearing the nicest dress, where else would you be except the church?

穿这样不是去教会还会去哪

I was in town.

我进城了

I think that at least someone should have a life outside this place.

总得有人在这个地方之外有个不同的生活

I said I didn"t want you to spend so much time out there.

我说过我不要你花太多时间在外面

I"m old enough to go where I want.

我大到可以决定我想去那

18 is not old enough, out here.

18岁在外面还不够

I know it"s hard, but we all have to make sacrifices.

我知道这不容易 我们都得要牺牲一点

Sacrifices?!

牺牲?

Living here like a prisoner?!

活在这像个犯人一样?

Without friends, no fun?!

没有任何朋友 没乐趣

Just that someday you could grow something...

只希望有天你能在这片荒芜的土地上

in these godforsaken lands?

种点什么东西出来?

Enough!

够了

Hold hands and say grace.

握着手 说感谢上帝

Dear Lord, thank you for the food we are about to recieve

亲爱的上帝 感谢你赐给我们食物

Daddy?, Huh

爸爸 嘘!

Owen? Tear down below! What"s going on?!

欧文? 打开下面 怎么回事?

Hurry child!

快点 孩子

Hurry!

快点

Whatever you hear,

不管听到什么

don"t scream.

别尖叫

Stand behind me!

站在我后面

Shannon!

夏侬

CHURCH CITY: SECTOR 12

教会城市 12区

God protects you.

上帝保护你

The Church protects you.

教会保护你

The city protects you.

城市保护你

Absolution of sin, is the only way.

赦免是唯一的路

Absolution of sin, is the only way.

赦免是唯一的路

Remember, be against the Church, means to go against God.

记住 反抗教会就是反抗上帝

Cabin no confession 5, is free.

告解室五号 可以使用

Move forward.

向前移动

Initiate confessional sequence.

启动告解系统

To use, say, speak at the time.

若要使用 请同时开始说话

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.

请赦免我 神父

Yes, my son?

是的 我的孩子

I had the dream again.

我又再次梦到

On War. Tell me more.

那场战争 继续说

We were in the hives, like always.

我们在巢里 一如以往

Eastbound, and I wasn"t strong enough.

向东 我不够强壮

Tell me more.

继续说

I have questions, doubts.

我有问题 疑虑

The Devil comes in many shapes.

恶魔以各种面貌现身

The best way to combat him, through personel sacrifice,

要克服他们最好的方式就是个人牺牲

and labor.

和努力不懈

Yes Father.

是的 神父

Now say three Hail Mary"s and four Our Father"s.

现在各赞美圣母玛丽亚三次和上帝四次

And remember, to go against the Church, means to go against God.

记住 反抗教会就是反抗上帝

Stop pointing fingers. Mum, it"s funny in it"s face.

别用手指指着别人 他的脸很有趣

To tatoo.

他脸上有刺青

Did it hurt?

会痛吗

Why can"t I talk?

为什么我不能说话?

You can"t talk to priests.

你不能和教士说话

Who are you?

你是谁?

Name"s Hicks, on the Sheriff from Augustine.

我是希克斯 从奥古斯丁来的警长

What do you want?

你来干啥的?

There was a vamp attack.

吸血鬼发动攻击 他们带走了露西

to Lucy. Your brother is hurt bad. He told me where to find you.

你兄弟伤的很重 他告诉我在哪可以找到你

And Shannon?

那夏侬呢?

Lucy talked about you. Said you were here during the war.

露西谈过你 说你是战时的英雄

Said when killing vampires you were the best.

杀吸血鬼你最行

I"m going after her, I"m gonna get her back.

我要去找她 把她找回来

Just thought that to let you know in case you wanted to come along.

只是想让你知道 你也许想和我一起去

Figure out I could use like you by my side.

弄清楚你是站在我这边的

OK.

好吧

Thank you for meeting me in such short notice Monsignors.

谢谢你在这么短的时间内见我 主教

Monsignor Chamberlain has informed us of the situation.

张伯伦主教告诉了我们情形

Your family is in our prayers. Thank you.

我们为你的异变者祷告 谢谢

I come before you because I want my authority reinsated.

我到这是希望能恢复我的职权

On what grounds?

有什么理由呢

This was a vampire attack. Vampires?

这是次吸血鬼攻击 吸血鬼?

Nonsense, we"ve had no reports..

胡说 我们没收到报告

of any escapes from the reservations.

有关于吸血鬼从保留区逃走

This is obviously the work of bandits.

这显然是反抗军干的

Monsignor, boy was clear. "The boy" was mistaken.

这孩子说的很清楚了 他搞错了

There is no vampire manace,

没有吸血鬼攻击

the wastelands are haevens for lawless and...

荒地是不法之徒的天堂

as a priest you would not except a thing like this ridiculous and futile.

身为教士 你不该信这些荒谬又无聊的东西

It is best left to local authorities.

最好是由当地的执法者来处理

Monsignor Orelas, this man has been a great service to the Church.

奥林斯主教 这个人曾对教会有过极大的贡献

Were it not for the priest we would have been overrun...

如果没有他 我们不可能战胜

We are all aware of his accomplishments, Monsignor Chamberlain.

我们都了解他的成就 张伯伦主教

Thank you, can you sit down.

谢谢 请你坐下

I"m begging you.

我请求你

Allow me to find them.

让我去找他们

You have to understand something priest.

你要了解一件事 教士

Sanctity of these walls is absolute.

在墙后绝对是圣洁的

The citizens from the cities have complete faith in

市民对教会的能力有十足的信心

the Church"s ability to keep them safe.

认为我们能保证他们的安全

You will not shake that faith.

你不能动摇这份信心

How can that faith be when it"s a lie?

当信念变谎言还有意义吗?

Questioning the authority of the clergy is absolutelt forbidden.

质疑当局是绝对不允许的

If you take any action to leave the cities

如果你采取任何行动离开城市

it will be seem as an act of agression against the Church.

就会被视为是反抗教会的行为

You will be stripped from the order and excommunicated. Did I make myself clear?

你会被逐出教会 我说得够清楚了吧

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《驱魔者(2011)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...racter,一个戏中的角色a dramatic character,像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色like in a book or a play or a film.但不要存在U盘上的数字版But not digital, not on a memory stick.要模拟信号 化学处理的电影胶片Analog. Chemical process.旧式电影电视使用模拟...

2010-03-07 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right当它从空中掠过 坠落天际As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀Yo...

2007-01-23 #经典句子