第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《姐妹情深(2012)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2008-04-18

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果你们俩 在一起多久了You guys how long were you dating?大概一年About a year 你们是大学认识的吗And you met

友情提示:本文共有 5368 个字,阅读大概需要 11 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

你们俩 在一起多久了

You guys... how long were you dating?

大概一年

About a year.

你们是大学认识的吗

And you met in college, right?

是的

Yeah.

是七年前的事了

It was about seven years ago.

但我还...我和杰克是朋友

But I"m more... I"m friends with Jack, you know.

他以前常在煎锅里铺上一层奶酪

He used to take a frying pan and just put cheese in it.

然后卷起来吃

And he"d roll it up.

-真的吗 -千真万确

- Is this true? - It"s absolutely true.

-你之前有讲过 -绝对是真事

- You"ve said that before. - It"s absolutely true.

他把那东西叫做 "奶酪卷"

He"d call it... he"s like, "Oh, I made my cheese log."

我有一次需要坐轮椅

I needed a wheelchair.

一天晚上 我们走到急诊室入口

So one night, we went to an emergency room entrance,

偷了一把轮椅 把它带回家

and we stole a wheelchair and took it out back.

他推着我下了山

And he was pushing me down the hill.

汤姆真那么做了吗

Tom did that?

是的 因为 他知道我需要轮椅

Yeah, it was... he knew that I needed a wheelchair.

他以前有一艘太阳鱼型单帆船

He used to have one of those, those sunfishes,

就是那种只有一个...

you know, the boats that have the one...

-只有一张帆的吗 -对 一张帆

- The one sail? - The one sail.

是啊 是啊 免费版的

Yeah, yeah, free version.

他会出门 然后一去

He would go out, and he would be gone

就是六七个小时

for, like, six or seven hours.

我们就担心得要死

And we"d be, like, really worried,

因为我们在岸边看不到他

because we couldn"t see him from the shore.

那个乐队叫什么

What was that band called?

那乐队叫"大脚怪"

It was a band called Bigfoot.

不对 是叫...

No, it was...

因为他是海洋生物学家

"Cause he was a marine biologist.

他喜欢大鱼

He liked big fish.

是的 但关键是 那个轮椅

Well, yes, but the thing is, there was a name

上面有个名字

attached to the wheelchair.

所以是特意订做的

So it was for someone.

是啊 我们是老交情了

Yeah, we"ve been friends for a long time.

是啊

Yeah.

马克就是这样 他走进一个房间

Mark was one of these guys who would, like, walk into a room.

比如我们在开派对的时候

You know, like we could be at a party.

总有那么一个人

You could have the one person in the room,

是能活跃气氛的

playing you, for example.

比如大家都不爱说话的时候

Like, no one was talking.

不 但总会有一个人

No, but there"s something to be said

觉得应该说点什么让大家舒服点

for just somebody who just makes people feel comfortable.

没错 他确实如此

He did. He did.

姐妹情深

我们当时正走在街上

We were just walking down the street.

好的 好的 谢谢

Yeah, yeah. Thank you.

开始吧

You got it.

我想尽量讲得正式一点

Trying make this, like, a respectable event.

我...

I...

一年过去了

It"s been a year.

然后

And,

我觉得 我们为汤姆相聚在此

I thought it was really important

是很有意义的

that we do this for Tom.

要颂扬自己如此尊敬的人 实非易事

It"s so hard to eulogize someone who you look up to, you know,

因为汤姆实在太出色了

"cause Tom was amazing.

他简直就是最好的人

He was the best fucking guy.

汤姆是个好朋友 他对我们所有人

I mean, he was a better friend to all of us

都胜过我们对他

than we were to him.

至少 我是这么认为的

I mean, at least, that"s how I feel.

回顾过去

I just think back.

我们在威斯康辛大学时是室友

We were roommates at UW.

我还记得

And, like, I remember, like,

有一次莎拉来看我

at one point, Sara came to visit me.

他把东西全都搬到公共休息室去

And he moved all of his stuff into the common room

把房间让给我们

to sleep there.

不 他真的是...

No, and he really...

我说 那里太臭了

and I was like, "It smells bad."

他就说 没事 没事

And he was like, "No." He was like, "No, no, no.

这样你们才能享受鱼水之欢

I"m gonna do it so you can have sex."

我就说 我们没打算做爱

And I was like, "We"re not having sex."

我想...而他却说

I would... and he was like,

这事儿 我乐见其成

"But I"m optimistic, you know."

所以我...

And so I...

他真是慷慨大方

and he was just so generous, you know.

他是最棒的哥们儿

He was just... he was the best.

我刚刚在想 今天

And I was just thinking today, I mean,

讲述卢旺达大屠杀中拯救难民的故事

我看到电视上放《卢旺达饭店》

I saw Hotel Rwanda came on TV.

我曾经和他在影院看过这个片子

And he... he and I saw it together in the theater.

电影上映的第二天

And the day after it came out,

他就开始到西雅图市中心的避难所服务

he started donating time at the shelter in downtown Seattle.

他就是这样的人

That"s what he was like.

别人只想不做

You"d sit there thinking about it,

而他会付诸行动

and he would do it.

为他干杯吧

And just cheers... you know,

就为这 我要为他干一杯

I just want to say "Cheers" to that.

干杯

Cheers.

-敬汤姆 -敬汤姆

- To Tom. - To Tom.

干杯

Cheers.

汤姆和我都是电影迷

Tom and I were big into movies,

我们一起看电影长大的

you know, growing up.

实际上 汤姆和我

Actually, Tom and I, like,

有过一次很特别的观影经历

had a seminal movie experience together

和《卢旺达饭店》很类似

not dissimilar from Hotel Rwanda,

只不过那片子叫《菜鸟大反攻》

except it was with Revenge of the Nerds.

那片子棒极了

And it was fascinating.

那部影片 改变了他

It sort of... it changed him,

汤姆小时候 可不像后来

"cause Tom was not like you know him

你们所知道的样子

when he was younger.

汤姆以前...

Tom was...

他以前是个小霸王

he was the bully,

我去学校接他的时候发现的

I found out, like, when I went to pick him up from school.

他控制欲很强

And, he was quite emotionally

而且以强欺弱

and physically manipulative.

我看到 他在看《菜鸟大反攻》时

And when I watched him watching Revenge of the Nerds,

突然就醒悟了

just something clicked in him,

他似乎明白了

which was, he was learning that, like,

恶霸和混球总是不得善终

the bullies and the assholes end up last,

而书呆子和好人才会笑到最后

and the nerds and the nice guys win.

他那聪明的小脑瓜马上开始算计

And his little brain started clocking away

于是得出结论说 该死

and going "Oh, fuck.

我要想混得好一点

"If I"m gonna gain favor in this world,

就得做个好人

I"m gonna be nice.

就得大公无私

I"m gonna be altruistic.

我要看《卢旺达饭店》

I"m gonna watch Hotel Rwanda

然后去避难所当志愿者

and volunteer at a shelter,

因为那样招女孩子喜欢

"cause girls will like that.

我就能泡到妞了

I will get laid.

就能找到更好的工作了

I"ll get better job.

前途就一片光明了

I"ll succeed forward in the life."

我看事实不是这样

I don"t think that"s what it is.

但纯粹主义者...

But the purist vers...

我看这么说不太对

I don"t think that that"s accurate.

艾尔 艾尔

Al? Al?

我知道 你和他

I know you spent some time with him

相处过几年 但我和他毕竟是兄弟

in the last couple of years, but I... but he"s my brother.

我觉得评价一个人 不能单单以他

I just think you"re gonna hold someone to something

14岁时候的所作所为

that happened when they were fucking 14 years old

或是他当时的为人 作为依据

or whatever he was when that happened.

我们要敬他 就应该敬最真实的他

If we"re gonna toast the man, let"s toast the man.

不要只是说一堆好话来编个颂辞

Let"s not eulogize somebody like a fucking bullshit...

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《姐妹情深(2012)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...racter,一个戏中的角色a dramatic character,像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色like in a book or a play or a film.但不要存在U盘上的数字版But not digital, not on a memory stick.要模拟信号 化学处理的电影胶片Analog. Chemical process.旧式电影电视使用模拟...

2010-03-07 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right当它从空中掠过 坠落天际As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀Yo...

2007-01-23 #经典句子