第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《施虐诡计(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2023-11-25 06:01:01

相关推荐

电影《施虐诡计(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

嘿 凯文

Hey there, Kevin.

你今天这么早就来了

You"re over awfully early today.

什么

What?

凯文

Kevin.

凯文 你对我的孩子做了什么

Kevin, what have you done to my child?

你做了什么

What have you done?

Yo.

你还是想来的吧

You"re still down to jam, right?

是啊 我很想来

Yeah, I"m still fucking down, man,

但我已经坐在停车场

but I"ve been sitting in a parking lot

他妈45分钟了

for 45 fucking minutes.

告诉我我要去哪里

Just tell me where I"m going.

你要知道这一切都是为了你

Just know that it was all for you.

每一滴都是

Every last drop.

我不知道那是什么意思

I have no idea what that means.

凯文

Kevin?

我需要地址啊

I need the fucking address!

Fuck.

巴哈马大学 优点:温暖 人好 能研究鱼类 逃离 缺点:

你好

Hello?

克洛伊 你今晚要做什么

Chloe, what are you up to tonight?

对不起 你是谁

I"m sorry, who"s this?

哦对 对不起

Of course, sorry,

我是凯文 你知道 卖货的

it"s Kevin, you know, with the goods.

Oh!

哦 天哪 对不起

Oh, my God, I"m sorry,

我以为我已经把你的号码存起来了

I thought I had your number saved for sure.

没关系

It"s all right.

这大概就是一个毒贩的待遇吧

I mean, "tis the life of a dealer, I suppose.

我不是那个意思

I didn"t mean it like that.

我在开玩笑 我在开玩笑 真的

I"m kidding, I"m kidding, really.

但说真的 我打电话来有正事要说

But in all seriousness, kinda actually why I"m calling.

我有个朋友住在西部

You see I"m friends with this guy that lives out west

他碰巧要去拜访镇上的某个家庭

who happens to be visiting some family in town.

关键是 他把一盎司的大麻带到这里

Point is, he shipped an ounce of OG haze here

想要趁有空的时候爽一下

to try and flip while he"s around.

结果不是很顺利

Didn"t work out so well for him

现在他需要在早上起飞前把它处理掉

and now he needs to get rid of it before his flight out

他就来找我处理

in the morning and he"s looking to me to cover it

但我告诉他我可能只能帮忙处理一半的重量

but I told him I could probably do only like half the weight

所以我想打给你看看 你能不能

so I thought I"d hit you up, see if you could cover

买下另一半 加起来只要350块

the other half it"s like 350 all together.

很划算 对吧

Pretty good deal, right?

听起来是很不错 但我不知道

Yeah, it sounds like a great deal, but I don"t know,

我能不能一次拿这么多的钱出来

I can"t just lay down all that money at one time

而且我明天要上班 已经有点晚了

and I work tomorrow and it"s already getting kinda late.

一笔好交易永远不会太迟

It"s never too late for a deal.

也许一周后我会问你买一两克

Maybe like in a week I could hit you up for a gram or two?

听着 听我说完

Look, just hear me out.

你现在只要花350美元买四分之三

So you"re spending 350 on three quarters,

也就是八分之六

now that breaks down into six eighths,

你可以很容易地涨价到50美元每份

which you could easily flip for like 50,

如果你找到几个笨蛋的话 一份大概还可以卖55美元

maybe 55 bucks a pop if you find a couple suckers.

其实呢

Yeah, actually I"ll tell you what,

我可以再买另外八分之一

I"ll go ahead and cover another eighth

这样你只需要付315

so that way you"re only paying like 315.

你难道没有其他朋友

Don"t you have friends for this sort of thing

能帮你吗

that do this?

你是说我们不是朋友吗

You"re saying we"re not friends?

不 我不是这个意思

No, that"s not what I"m saying.

我是说你那些更经常

I"m saying like friends

做这种事的朋友

that do this sort of thing more often.

听着 你经常从我这里买大麻

Look, you buy weed often from me often enough,

所以我想也许可以给你弄点交易来做做

so I thought maybe you"d like to get in on a little deal.

缺点:1.没有钱

这家伙想快点解决

This guy is trying to move fast

我需要一个我可以信任的人

and I need someone I can trust.

我们要怎么做

How do we do this?

来我的地方可以吗

Is my place all right?

西海岸兄弟就在附近

I mean, West Coast homie is nearby,

我保证 只交易 不闲聊

no chit chat, in and out, I promise.

好吧 那你能把你的地址用短信发给我吗

Okay, well, then will you text me your address?

当然

Absolutely.

待会儿见

Yeah, I"ll see you soon.

印第安纳州北部国家气象局

National weather service in Northern Indiana

已经发出龙卷风警报

has issued a tornado warning

印第安纳州亚当斯县北部...

for northern Adams County, Indiana--

感觉身临其境

Feel like I"m here,

好像我不只是在看

not just like I"m observing,

感觉就像我真的在这里 而且我变得更好了

but I"m actually here and I"m better.

有点想...

Kinda want to--

叭叭叭叭叭

Blah blah blah blah.

他妈的闭嘴

Shut the fuck up.

你考虑过当个撒旦教徒吗

Did you even consider being a satanist?

我尝试过

Well, I try to be,

这听起来很荒谬

this is what"s ridiculous.

我小时候大概13岁14岁的时候

As a child as a 13, 14-year-old

我用黑蜡烛向上帝祈祷

I said the Lord"s Prayer back with black candles

但那时我...

but at that point I was--

只知道一点点

Official level of what was essentially

基督教的主要教义

a major ration of Christianity

后来我越来越深入地研究了其他的选择

and I looked deeper and further into what other options

我发现了巫术和异教徒

there were and I discovered Wicca and Paganism

因为在北欧 这个词的意义可以理解成

because in the Northern European sense of the word

巫术崇拜和异教徒是基督教的前身

it was like Wicca and paganism is pre-Christian.

你能不能停一下

And once you quit whining long enough

让我说句话 听我说

for me to get a word in edge wise, I said, listen up.

你丈夫超重了100多磅

Your hubby was over 100 pounds overweight.

他一天抽三包烟

He smoked three packs of cigarettes a day.

是上帝杀了他 是他杀了他自己

God did the killing, he killed himself.

哦 天哪 谁让你上节目的

Oh, my God, who put you on the air?

这他妈的是什么

What the fuck is this shit?

每天晚上都是一样的废话

Every night, the same shit.

胡说

Nonsense.

垃圾玩意儿

Fucking garbage.

别再抱怨上帝的旨意了

Quit whining about the will of God.

这不是上帝的旨意 而是他咎由自取

It wasn"t God"s will, it was his.

您的目的地在前方左转

Your destination is ahead on the left.

上帝啊

Jesus Christ.

什么鬼

What the fuck?

有人吗

Hello?

上帝啊

Jesus fucking Christ.

有人吗 人吗 人吗 人吗

Anybody here, here, here, here?

很好的奶酪 奶酪 奶酪 奶酪

Pretty good cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese.

卧槽

Fuck!

哦 该死

Oh, shit!

什么鬼

The fuck?

我很抱歉

I am so sorry.

没人开门 所以我就来这儿了

No one was answering the door so I came around.

卧槽

Fuck.

等等

Hang on.

操 呃

Fuck, just...

-嘿 -嘿

- Hey. - Hey.

我很抱歉

I"m so sorry about that.

我是克洛伊 我是凯文的朋友

I"m Chloe, I"m Kevin"s friend.

斯图 也是凯文的朋友

Stu, also Kevin"s friend.

很高兴认识你

Nice to meet you.

让我来吧

Shoot, let me get that.

我听说你住在西部

I hear you live out west.

什么

What?

凯文说你是来探亲还是什么的

Well, Kevin said you were visiting family or something?

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
显示评论内容(3)
  1. 烟雨云汐2024-02-11 02:55烟雨云汐[辽宁省网友]49.128.3.234
    这部电影的剧情很精彩,配合中英文对照的台词更加吸引人,推荐给喜欢学习英文的朋友们。
    顶0踩0
  2. 风月草2024-01-16 03:57风月草[火星网友]175.168.130.195
    我喜欢看电影的时候跟着台词一起读,提高了英文水平又不失乐趣。
    顶7踩0
  3. 时光漫漫2023-12-21 04:59时光漫漫[浙江省网友]103.60.239.14
    这部电影的台词剧本比较有趣,中英文对照让观众更容易理解剧情。
    顶7踩0
相关阅读
电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice 我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret labor

2010-03-12

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果Whats the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really dont get why I couldnt go

2009-08-23

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我得仔细思量Ive really got to use发挥我的想象My imagination给自己找个借口To think of good reasons继续好好活

2020-09-18

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna Elsa 马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon 公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblins evil spell

2023-11-20

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The

2007-01-23