趣文网,分享全网好句子、好文章!

电影《与神对谈(2017)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2023-11-21 04:13:01

相关推荐

电影《与神对谈(2017)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

片名:与神对谈

神的道路奥秘难测 -基督教赞美诗1773章

现在出现了奥秘-《最后的话》亨利·沃德·比奇第1887

当我听到人们说"我失去了信仰"

When I hear people say, "I lost faith,"

我想象得到他们放弃的样子 不再追寻

I picture them giving up, no longer able to keep looking.

我却不会这么做

It wasn"t like that for me.

我甚至自私地认为经历一场战争会让我更接近上帝

I even thought, selfishly, witnessing a war would bring me closer to God.

但我祈祷的越多 似乎越没有意义

But the more I prayed, the more empty my prayers seemed.

所做的每一次祈祷 都会化为虚无

They were whispers into a void.

我在寻找一个征兆 极力寻找着

I was looking for a sign. Any sign.

但上帝没有回应我

But it was quiet.

是的 我还在这里 我在听

Yeah, I"m still here. I"m listening.

我能帮什么忙?

How can I help?

你跟退伍军人协会的人谈过了吗?

Have you talked to anyone at the VA?

他们有人...

They have people who...

好吧 我明白了

No, I understand.

谢谢你这么说 但我没有...

Thank you for saying that, but I"m not...

马特 我没有资格

Matt, I"m not, uh, qualified.

协会里现在有人还在工作吗?

Is there anyone at work?

我的意思是 国家安全局应该还有很多其他的退伍军人 对吧?

I mean, the NSA must be full of other vets. Right?

好的 我明白了 外表很重要

No, I get it. Appearances matter.

当然 任何事 对

Sure. Anything. Yeah.

嘿 对不起 给我点时间 等一下

Hey. Sorry. Give me a minute. I"m sorry. Hold on.

好的

Okay.

好的

Okay.

让我问问周围的人 我会找个合适的人 我会的

Let me ask around. I"ll find someone good. I will.

我会尽快给你打电话

I"ll call you as soon as I...

我马上就会去办公室

But I"ll be in the office right after that.

会帮你找到人的?我保证

I"ll get you a name. Okay? I promise.

嘿 嘿 马特

Hey. Hey. Matt.

嘿 伙计

Hey, hey, come on, man.

没事的 我在这

Come on. I was there.

我明白了

I get it.

我们会帮你的 好吗 我明天会给你打电话的

We"re gonna get you some help. Okay? I"ll call you tomorrow.

如果你有时间话 也许可以读一下赞美诗

Maybe read Psalms if you get a minute.

这些东西总是能帮助到我

There"s some stuff in there that always helps me.

我也爱你 朋友 再见

Love you too, buddy. Bye.

我很抱歉

I"m sorry.

是你想找我谈话的

You"re the one who wanted to talk.

莎拉 他在哭

Sarah, he was crying.

抱歉 你知道的 我喜欢马特

Sorry. You know, I... I like Matt.

他还好吗?

Is... Is he okay?

我不知道 呃

I don"t know. Uh...

那里很糟糕

It was bad over there.

战争总是很不好的 它也影响你了

It"s always bad. It was bad for you too.Yeah.

但我只是在那里写作 而不是上场打仗 这很不一样

But I was just there to write, not fight. Big difference.

听着 我真的得去上班了

Look, I really have to get to work.

-我有个 呃 采访 -采访吧 我听说了

- I got this, uh, interview. - Interview, yeah. No, I heard.

听我说 我是真的希望我们能重归于好

Hey, I want this... us to work.

告诉我该怎么做 你要我道歉多少次?

Tell me what to do. How many times do you want me to apologize?

-别再道歉了 -告诉我要怎么做 我会做的

-Stop apologizing. -Just tell me the number. I"ll do it.

事情已经发生了 但我究竟要被影响多久呢?

Things happen. How many times do I have to live through it?

战争是有太多的影响 但我现在就在这里 在你身边

Things happen, but I"m here. Now. I"m back.

保罗 自从你回来后情况更糟糕了 我不想继续这样生活了

It"s only been worse since you"ve been back, Paul. I can"t live like this.

我可以改变 我可以变得更好 我想要变得更好

I can change. I can be better. I want to be better.

-我们不能解决这个问题吗? -解决?

-Can"t we fix this? -Fix?

我们婚姻中的信任已经丢失了 你该如何解决这个问题呢?

When trust in a marriage has been broken, how do you fix that?

你就因为一个错误而全盘否定?

You want to throw all this away because of one mistake?

这是我的错 有时候我脑袋不清醒

It was my fault. I get in my head sometimes.

我们能不能至少找个人谈谈?谁都行

Can we at least talk to someone? Anyone?

嘿 嘿

Hey, hey.

我们能 我们今晚能谈谈吗 能吗

Can we... Can we talk tonight? Please? Can we...

我不确定我是否还会在这里 我需要想想

I"m not sure I"ll be here. I need to think.

你的采访要迟到了 我真的得去上班了

You"re gonna be late for your interview, and I really have to get to work.

是的

Yeah.

早上好

Good morning.

早上好

Morning.

像钟表一样 你们两个

Like clockwork, you two.

我迟一点打给你

I"ll call you later.

早上好

Good morning.

抱歉 我迟到了

Sorry I"m late. Uh...

我刚刚有点事...对不起

I had to... Sorry I"m late.

没事 只迟到了五分钟

Oh, only five minutes.

我们还有25分钟的时间

Still leaves us 25 minutes as agreed.

嗯 对 今天是三十分钟 明天和星期五也是

Uh, right. Thirty minutes today, tomorrow, and Friday.

嗯 每个人都很……呃

Mm-hmm. Everyone"s, uh...

忙吗?

Busy?

是的 每个人都很忙

That"s right. Everyone"s busy.

你还好吗?

Are you okay?

哦 是的 没事 我很好

Oh. Yeah. Sorry. I"m great.

对不起 呃……保罗阿舍 先驱报社的

Sorry. Uh... Paul Asher. With The Herald.

呃 我知道你是谁

Uh, I know who you are.

-我知道你所有的工作 我是你的粉丝 -谢谢

-I know all your work. I"m a fan. -Thanks.

Oh.

对不起 你介意我录音吗

Uh, sorry. Do you mind?

好的 一些基本规则

Okay. A few ground rules.

为了准确性 我会录下这次谈话

I"m recording this conversation for accuracy.

三次采访 今天 明天 星期五

Also three sessions... today, tomorrow, and Friday.

当我们访谈结束 我会给你看我写的东西 但是我会保留编辑控制权

When we"re done I"ll show you what I wrote, but I retain editorial control.

-你同意吗 -同意

-Do you agree? -Agreed.

我很期待

And I expect great things.

好吧 但不要有太高期望

Okay, but don"t get your hopes up.

我负责的只是世俗小报的宗教相关栏目

I cover religion for a secular paper,

我写的东西通常都是出现在生活板块

and the stuff I write usually ends up in the Lifestyles section.

-你只是谦虚 -星座占卜的版位都比我的好

-You"re just being modest. -Horoscopes get better placement.

对了 你从阿富汗发回的报道让人印象深刻

Well, the reporting you did from Afghanistan was very impressive.

-你看了吗 -仔仔细细地看了

-You followed that? -Every word.

战争中的基督徒?

Christians in combat?

那一定是一项艰巨的任务

That must have been a tough assignment.

对你来说很艰巨 对你的家庭来说也很艰巨

Tough on you. Tough on your family.

对其他人来说更艰巨

Tougher for others.

我只是在那里写写东西

I was just there to write.

但我遇到了一些很棒的人

But I met some amazing people.

嗯 我很想听听你在那边的个人经历

Well, I"d love to hear more about your personal experiences over there.

好吧 下次有机会吧

Yeah. Maybe some other time.

所以 我们也不是来这里下棋

So, unless we"re here to play chess,

让我们来谈谈你

let"s talk about you.

-你下棋吗? -我?不下

-Do you play? -Me? No.

-从来没有? -当我还是个孩子的时候玩过

-Never? -When I was a kid.

不管怎样……现在不玩了?

Anyway... But not anymore?

我父亲过去常带我来这里

My father used to bring me here.

我以前会一点 不怎么样

I used to play a little back then. Anyway...

我们可以开始吗?

Shall we?

好的 今天是6月1日 请说出你的名字并拼写出来

Okay. Today is June 1. Please say your name and spell it.

我是上帝 G-O-D

I"m God. G-O-D.

好吧 很好

Okay. Great.

嗯 让我们开始吧

Uh, let"s start.

谢谢你同意接受这个采访

Thanks for agreeing to do this interview.

是我应该谢谢你

Well, you agreed.

-但不用客气 -啊

But you"re welcome. Oh.

我能给你拍张照片吗?当然

Can I get a shot of you? Sure.

所以 你在照片中出现没有问题

So, no problem you showing up in a photo?

我是神 不是吸血鬼

Well, I"m a deity, not a vampire.

我觉得你看起来像个普通的人类

I"ve gotta say, you look human enough to me.

你知道 你在我看来如神一般

And you know, you look godlike to me.

我懂 《创世纪》嘛 上帝以自己形象造人

I get that. Genesis. In his image.

这梗不错 谢谢你

That"s pretty funny. Thank you.

那么 你为什么接受这个采访

So, uh, why did you agree to do this interview?

我每时每刻都在和我的子民对话

I talk to my children all the time.

-我明白了 你的意思是我是你的子民咯? -当然

-I see. So I"m one of your children. -Of course.

好吧 不过你这口吻一般得对专门的人说

Okay, well, there"s a name for people you usually talk to like this.

“幸运儿”们?

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
显示评论内容(1)
  1. 拔丝地瓜2024-01-05 07:08拔丝地瓜[河南省网友]202.21.148.157
    这部电影真的很震撼,台词剧本中的情节非常感人,每一句都让人深思。
    顶7踩0
相关阅读
电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice 我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret labor

2010-03-12

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果Whats the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really dont get why I couldnt go

2009-08-23

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我得仔细思量Ive really got to use发挥我的想象My imagination给自己找个借口To think of good reasons继续好好活

2020-09-18

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna Elsa 马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon 公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblins evil spell

2023-11-20

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The

2007-01-23