第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《告别有情天》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2017-06-27

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果告别有情天亲爱的史蒂文斯先生Dear Mr Stevens过了这么久收到我的来信 可能让你很惊讶You will be surprised to h

友情提示:本文共有 6433 个字,阅读大概需要 13 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

告别有情天

亲爱的史蒂文斯先生

Dear Mr. Stevens

过了这么久收到我的来信 可能让你很惊讶

You will be surprised to hear from me after all this time.

自从我听闻达林顿公爵死后

You"ve been in my thoughts

我就一直想起你

ever since I heard Lord Darlington had died.

我们听说他的继承人

We read in the Manchester Guardian

要把达林顿府邸拍卖

that his heirs put Darlington Hall up for sale

因为他们一点也不想保留这房子

because they no longer wished to maintain it.

报纸上也写道

The article went on to say that

既然没有人想买这样一座大宅邸

since there were no buyers for such a large house

于是新继承者决定把它拆解

the new earl decided to demolish it

以5000英镑的价格卖掉

and sell the stone to a local builder for 5000 pounds.

我也在每日邮报里看到一些

We also saw some rubbish in the Daily Mail

让我颇为愤慨的报道

which made my blood boil

反抗者的基地要被铲平了

Traitor"s nest to be pulled down.

180几尼

One hundred and eighty guineas?

180几尼 还有其他出价吗

One hundred and eighty? Have we done?

女士们 先生们 接下来是拍卖会的压轴

Ladies and gentlemen, a great highlight of the sale

414号拍卖品

Lot 414

一幅伊丽莎白时代的肖像画

the fine Elizabethan portrait

一个高贵的绅士

A Portly Gentleman.

起价是2000几尼

I"ll start the bidding at 2000 guineas.

2000几尼 谢谢出价

2000 guineas, thank you.

Two-two.

Two-four.

Two-six.

Two-eight.

3000 3200

Three thousand. Three-two.

3400 3600

Three-four. Three-six.

Three-eight.

4000 4500

4000 guineas. Four and a half thousand.

Five thousand.

And a half.

Six thousand.

And a half.

Seven thousand.

And a half.

Eight thousand.

And a half.

Nine thousand.

And a half.

10000 guineas is bid.

And a half.

Eleven thousand.

And a half.

意下如何 先生 已经11500几尼了

Against you, sir, at eleven and a half thousand guineas.

11500几尼 成交

All done at eleven and a half thousand guineas.

我十分欣慰地得知

I was very relieved to read later how an American millionaire

一位叫刘易斯的美国富翁 拯救了达林顿府

named Lewis saved Darlington Hall

你就不用从那里搬走了

so that you wouldn"t be turned out of your home after all.

他是不是就是那个

Could him possibly be the same Congressman Lewis

1963年获得爵位的那个国会议员刘易斯

who attended His Lordship"s conference in 1936?

史蒂文斯先生 我经常回忆起那些往日的美好时光

Mr. Stevens, I so often think of the good old days

那时我还是达林顿府的管家

when I was the housekeeper at Darlington Hall.

工作很辛苦

It was certainly hard work.

我也知道 史蒂文斯先生您是一个不苟言笑的人

and I certainly have known butlers easier to please than our Mr. Stevens

但我依旧认为那些年是我一生中最快乐的时光

but those years with you were among the happiest of my life.

现在你肯定有一帮新的手下

You must have a completely different staff now.

那些老面孔应该都不在了

Not many of the old faces likely to be around anymore.

我一直觉得达林顿公爵雇的男仆太多

I don"t suppose there"s much need for the small army of footmen

没有太大必要

that Lord Darlington employed.

我最近也不是很顺

My own news is not very cheerful.

距离我上次给你写信的7年间

In the 7 years since I last wrote,

我又一次离开了我的丈夫

I have again left my husband

遗憾地告诉您 我的婚姻看起来是完了

and, sad to say, my marriage seems to be over.

我现在寄宿在克利夫顿的小旅馆那里

I"m staying at a friend"s boarding house in Clevedon.

我不知道未来会怎样

I don"t know what my future is.

自从我女儿 凯瑟琳去年结婚之后

Since Catherine, my daughter, got married last year

我的生活就变得很空洞

my life has been empty.

我眼前一片茫然 不知如何来填补我的生活

The years stretch before me and if only I knew how to fill them.

但我很想能再度工作

But I would like to be useful again.

-又烤焦了 -不好意思 先生

-Burned again? -Yes, I"m sorry, sir.

厨房里一直以来总是

The rule in the kitchen has always been

厨师专注于煮早餐 放任她的助手烤面包

cook cooks the cooked breakfast while her assistant toasts the toast.

为什么不给她添置一个面包机呢

Why don"t we get her a pop-up toaster?

我们不需要这种小东西

We need not a new gadget

而是需要一套新的人事方案

but a revised staff plan, sir.

人事方案 我们有吗

A staff plan, huh? I didn"t know we had one.

一套不怎么好的人事方案

A faulty one, unfortunately.

先生 最近

Sir, quite recently

您曾建议我应该休息一下

you were kind enough to suggest that I go on a little holiday

到处走走

take a trip around the country.

对极了 好好放松一下

Absolutely. Certainly, take a break. See the world.

谢谢先生

Thank you, sir.

你上一次出门走访世界是什么时候

When did you last see the world, Stevens? Tell me.

请允许我这样讲

In the past, the world always used to come to this house,

在过去 整个世界都会聚集到这房子来

if I may say so.

确实可以这么说

You may say so.

那么下周我去伦敦时 你就放个假吧

Well, you shall take off when I"m in London next week.

车子也借给你用

I tell you what, you take the car.

-那辆老戴姆勒 -先生 我不能接受

-Take the Daimler. -Good Lord, sir, I couldn"t.

你跟那辆车是天生一对 史蒂文斯

You and that Daimler belong together, Stevens.

你们为彼此而生

You were made for each other.

您真是太好了 先生

That"s most kind of you, I must say, sir. Most kind.

我想到西部去走走

I had intended to travel to the West country,

听说那里有不错的风景

where I understand we have splendid scenery.

也许我还能顺便去雇个人

And I might incidentally be able to

把眼前的人事问题解决掉

solve our stuff problems while I"m been that part of world.

前任的女管家 现在暂时住在克利夫顿

A former housekeeper, at present living in Clevedon, has indicated, Sir

她有意愿回来继续工作

that she might be prepared to return to service.

是你的女朋友

What"s this, your girlfriend?

还是余情未了

Or a former attachment?

不 先生

Oh, no, sir.

她是一个非常能干的女管家

No, but a very able housekeeper.

非常能干

A most able housekeeper.

我开玩笑的 史蒂文斯

I was just kidding, Stevens.

我很抱歉

Sorry.

知道我最喜欢英国报纸什么地方吗

You know what I like best about your papers?

这些讣告

These obituaries.

无论什么样的混蛋都能得到很体面的葬礼讣文

Every son of a gun gets this stately funeral oration.

-美国可没有这东西 -确实 先生

-It"s not an art we have in the States. -Indeed, sir.

谢谢 史蒂文斯

Thank you, Stevens.

刘易斯先生

Mr. Lewis.

亲爱的贝恩太太

Dear Mrs. Benn

我计划于10月3日下午4点左右到达克利夫顿

I propose to reach Clevedon on 3rd October around 4 p. m.

如果您能写封信到亨格福德邮局与我联系

I"d be grateful for a line from you

我将不胜感激

to reach me at the post office at Collingbourne, near Hungerford

我准备在那里稍作停留

where I"m planning to stop.

贝恩夫人 你一直有非常好的记忆力

Mrs. Benn, I always said you possess an amazing memory.

府邸的新主人确实是国会议员刘易斯

Our new employer is indeed Congressman Lewis

现在他已经从政治舞台退休了

though he"s now retired from political life in the U.S.

他现正住在达林顿府

He"s already taken up residence at Darlington Hall,

不久他的家人也会搬来

will soon be joined by his family.

我不得不说 对于这样一个大家庭

But I regret to say we are woefully understaffed

我们实在是人手不足

for a house this size.

贝恩夫人 下面这些话绝不是恭维

Mrs. Benn, will you permit me once again to sing your praises?

自从你因结婚而离开这里

Let me state that when you left to get married

没有任何一个女管家能做到你那样井井有条

no housekeeper ever reached your high standard in any department.

我还清晰记得你刚来达林顿府的时候

I well remember your first arrival in Darlington Hall.

你就这么出乎意料地来了

You came somewhat unexpectedly,

甚至可以说很贸然

one might even say impulsively

那天我们都在忙于查格洛夫镇的聚会

while we were dead in the middle of the Charlgrove meet.

那天还有一件事让我记忆犹新

That day is marked in my memory in another way as well.

那是最后一次公爵像以前一样

It was the last time His Lordship

热忱欢迎他的邻居们

was happy to welcome his neighbours, as in the old days.

当然是由于已经好多年

Of course, it had been years

他们没有来硬拉他去打猎的关系

since any of them had coaxed him to hunt.

这是公爵从来都不喜欢的运动

It was never a sport His Lordship enjoyed or approved of.

早上好 埃尔

Good morning, Ayres.

公爵 很高兴见到您

My lord, nice to see you.

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《告别有情天》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...racter,一个戏中的角色a dramatic character,像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色like in a book or a play or a film.但不要存在U盘上的数字版But not digital, not on a memory stick.要模拟信号 化学处理的电影胶片Analog. Chemical process.旧式电影电视使用模拟...

2010-03-07 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子