第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《华尔街之狼》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2017-03-24

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特股份有限公司华尔街投资者的世界就像丛林The world of investing can be a jungle 牛市 熊市Bul

友情提示:本文共有 4862 个字,阅读大概需要 10 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特股份有限公司

华尔街

投资者的世界就像丛林

The world of investing can be a jungle.

牛市 熊市

Bulls. Bears.

危机四伏

Danger at every turn.

我们斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特的员工

That"s why we at Stratton Oakmont

作为丛林之王感到无比自豪

pride ourselves on being the best.

我们有训练有素的专业人员

Trained professionals to guide you

引领您穿越金融领域的荒野险境

through the financial wilderness.

斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特

Stratton Oakmont.

坚实可靠

Stability.

诚实经营

Integrity.

让您引以为傲

Pride.

斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特股份有限公司

One!

Two!

Three!

第一个扔中靶心的混蛋我白送两万五千块

Twenty-five grand to the first cocksucker who nail a bull"s-eye!

来吧 开始

Come on! Let"s go!

One!

Two!

Three!

我叫乔丹·贝尔福

My name is Jordan Belfort.

不是他

Not him.

是我 没错

Me. That"s right.

我以前是个中产阶级

I"m a former member of the middle class

父母都是会计

raised by two accountants

在皇后区贝赛的一个小公寓里长大

in a tiny apartment in Bayside, Queens.

我26岁那年

The year I turned 26,

作为老总在自己的经济公司

as the head of my own brokerage firm,

赚了4900万

I made $49 million,

说来还真让我不爽

which really pissed me off

还差300万就是一周赚100万了

because it was three shy of a million a week.

不不不 我的法拉利是白色的

No, no, no. My Ferrari was white,

和《迈阿密风云》里唐·约翰逊的一样

like Don Johnson"s in Miami Vice.

不是红的

Not red.

看见那座庄园了吗

See that humongous estate down there?

那是我的房子

That"s my house.

我妻子内奥米

My wife, Naomi,

布鲁克林湾脊区的女公爵

the Duchess of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn,

以前是模特 拍过美乐淡啤的广告

a former model and Miller Lite girl.

没错

Yeah.

刚在法拉利里给我口交就是她

She was the one with my cock in her mouth in the Ferrari.

所以把你的老二塞回裤裆里吧

So put your dick back in your pants.

除了内奥米和两个可爱的孩子

In addition to Naomi and my two perfect kids,

我还有一座豪宅 一架私人飞机

I own a mansion, a private jet,

六辆豪车 三匹骏马

six cars, three horses,

两处度假别墅和一艘170英尺长的游艇

two vacation homes, and a 170-foot yacht.

起锚了

Anchors aweigh!

我还赌博成瘾 嗜酒成性

I also gamble like a degenerate. I drink like a fish.

一周能上五六次小姐

I fuck hookers maybe five, six times a week.

三所不同的联邦机构盯着想起诉我

I have three different federal agencies looking to indict me.

我还酷爱嗑药

Oh, yeah, and I love drugs.

再来一轮

One more round.

-你喜欢吗 -喜欢

- Oh, you like it? - Yeah.

当夜晚些时候...

拉起来 快拉起来

Pull up. Pull up!

快坠机了 老天

We"re gonna crash, for Christ sake!

放松

Relax!

别紧张

Just relax.

-你还好吧 -没事

- You okay? - Yeah, I"m all right.

好样的

Good job.

回去小心

You get in there safe, all right?

下次见 老兄

Till the next time, brother.

下次见

Till next time.

我每天吃的药量足够把

Yup, on a daily basis I consume enough drugs

曼哈顿 长岛和皇后区放倒一个月

to sedate Manhattan, Long Island and Queens for a month.

乔丹先生

Okay, Mr. Jordan.

我每天吃10到15片安眠酮缓解"背疼"

I take Quaaludes 10 to 15 times a day for my "Back pain,"

一种治疗注意力缺失的药

吃阿得拉好集中注意力

Adderall to stay focused,

吃佳乐定抗焦虑 抽点大麻放松

Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out,

嗑点可卡因清醒一下 再来点吗啡

cocaine to wake me back up again and morphine, well,

因为那玩意真是一级棒

because it"s awesome.

早上好 奈森

Good morning, Nathan.

但是世界上所有的药中

But of all the drugs under God"s blue heaven,

有一种我最为爱不释手

there is one that is my absolute favorite.

嗑够了这鬼东西你就所向披靡了

You see, enough of this shit"ll make you invincible.

足以征服全世界

Able to conquer the world,

杀得敌人片甲不留

and eviscerate your enemies.

我说的不是这个

And I"m not talking about this.

我说的是这个

I"m talking about this.

金钱不仅能给你带来更好的生活

See, money doesn"t just buy you a better life,

更精美的食物 更好的车 更美的妞

better food, better cars, better pussy.

还能让你成为更好的人

It also makes you a better person.

你可以慷慨资助教会

You can give generously to the church

或你支持的政党

or political party of your choice.

钱甚至能拯救濒危的斑点猫头鹰

You can save the fucking spotted owl with money.

我一直都想当富翁

I always wanted to be rich.

回头看看过去

So let me go back.

22岁的我 刚结婚

I"m 22 years old, newly married,

就已经是个追名逐利的小混蛋了

and already a money-crazed little shit.

那我怎么办呢

So what do I do?

我去了唯一一个

I go to the one place on earth

能满足我野心的地方

that befit my high-minded ambitions.

我爱你

I love you.

你的地位还不如水藻

You are lower than pond scum.

有什么意见吗

You got a problem with that,

乔丹

Jordan?

没 完全没有

No. No problem at all.

很好 因为你现在就这地位

Good. Because that is what you are.

水藻

Pond scum.

你的工作是联络员

Your job is connector,

也就是说

which means

你每天要打500多次电话

that you"ll be dialing the phone over 500 times a day

想法让我联系上有钱的大老板

trying to connect me with wealthy business owners.

在你考下证券经纪人执照前

And until you pass your Series 7,

你他妈也只能干这个 坐下

that is all you"re gonna fucking be doing. Sit.

坐下

Sit!

我告诉你 我去年赚了30多万

Now just so you know, last year I made over $300,000.

你的另一个头儿 他赚了100多万

The other guy you"ll be working for, he made over a million.

100万

A million dollars?

可想而知那家伙得多变态

I could only imagine what a douchebag that guy must be.

-乔丹·贝尔福 -是 先生

- Jordan Belfort. - Yes, sir.

-我是马克·汉纳 -很高兴认识您

- Mark Hanna. - A pleasure to meet you.

我也是

And you as well.

我看你已经见过那个地头蛇了

I see you"ve already met the village asshole.

拨号并微笑

Smile and dial.

1点前别他妈抬头

And don"t pick up your fucking head until 1:00.

甭管他

Hey, fuck him.

我才是高级经纪人

I"m the senior broker here.

他就是个当差的

He"s just a worthless piker.

来给我吹个箫吧 汉纳

Why don"t you blow me, Hanna?

你真在面试的时候卖出去一股吗

Now did you really pitch a stock in your job interview?

想脱颖而出总得干点实事

I had to do something to stand out.

是吧 先生

Right, sir?

就喜欢你这样的

I fucking love that.

-中午一起吃饭 -好

- Lunch. Today. - Yeah.

如果我们不在9点半整立刻开始打电话

We don"t start dialing at 9:30

我们的客户就占线了

because our clients are already answering the phone.

三 二 一

Three. Two. One.

干起来吧

Let"s fuck!

你想知道金钱听上去什么样吗

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《华尔街之狼》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
《华尔街之狼》意犹未尽的18句经典台词

《华尔街之狼》意犹未尽的18句经典台词

电影的名字叫《华尔街之狼》,豆瓣评分7.8分;第86届奥斯卡金像奖最佳影片提名,第71届金球奖最佳喜剧片提名。《华尔街之狼》意犹未尽的18句经典台词1.如果你能给一个人足够的理由,他们总是会找到成功的方式2.当你过得...

2023-11-06 #经典句子

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

一句话也可以形容一部电影 你也能做到!

一句话也可以形容一部电影 你也能做到!

...一口的变异男孩,成功打败怪人,获得美女芳心的故事《华尔街之狼》一个落魄华尔街股票经纪,带领一群人成功推销垃圾股票最后被抓的故事《大话西游》来回穿越五百年,只为找到最爱的你!《金刚》野兽为了美女,站在世...

2023-05-25 #经典句子

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《绅士们》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...racter,一个戏中的角色a dramatic character,像是书中 戏剧或是电影里的角色like in a book or a play or a film.但不要存在U盘上的数字版But not digital, not on a memory stick.要模拟信号 化学处理的电影胶片Analog. Chemical process.旧式电影电视使用模拟...

2010-03-07 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子