第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《里约大冒险2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2014-09-24

*如果没有你 爱又有何意义**What is love if its not with you?**当你孤单时就会明白**I know when youre alone you feel it too**你

友情提示:本文共有 5048 个字,阅读大概需要 11 分钟。

*如果没有你 爱又有何意义*

*What is love if it"s not with you?*

*当你孤单时就会明白*

*I know when you"re alone you feel it too*

*你的怀抱才是我的归宿*

*In your arms is where I long to be*

*只有和你在一起 我才是我自己*

*"Cause being with you gives me sanity*

*欢迎光临里约*

*Welcome to Rio!*

*亲爱的请听我唱*

*Listen to me, darling*

*每天醒来我都在想你*

*I wake up every morning thinking about the way you feel*

*你是否知道*

*I wonder if you know it*

*如果没有你 狂欢也毫无意义*

*And what good is the party If you"re not around?*

*现在听我唱*

*But listen to me now*

*爱又有何意义*

*What good is love?*

*如果没有你*

*If it"s not your love*

*爱又有何意义*

*What good is love?*

*我是你的最爱吗*

*Am I your baby love?*

*如果没有你*

*If it"s not your love*

*我们爱得疯狂吗*

*Is it a crazy love?*

*这是个疯狂的派对 真高兴大家都在*

*This is a crazy party I"m so glad I"m here with everybody*

*宝贝 摇动身体 狂欢到底*

*Baby, move your body shake it to the ground*

*尽情 尽情 尽情逍遥 布鲁*

*Break it, break it, break it down, Blu*

Me?

*除非是和你分享 否则歌唱有何意义*

*What"s a song if you can"t hear it too?*

*不能想象缺了你的舞步*

*Can"t imagine dancing without you*

*哪怕流星也毫无意义*

*A shooting star ain"t really nothing to see*

*除非有你和我一起许愿*

*If you"re not right here standing next to me*

*亲爱的请听我唱*

*Listen to me, darling*

*每天醒来*

*I wake up every morning*

*我都在想你*

*Thinking about the way you feel*

*你是否知道*

*I wonder if you know it*

*如果没有你 狂欢也毫无意义*

*What good is the party if you"re not around?*

*现在听我唱*

*Listen to me now*

*爱又有何意义*

*What good is love?*

*如果没有你*

*If it"s not your love*

作为一只明尼苏达鸟 你的舞步真不赖

For a bird from Minnesota, you"ve got some moves.

那不是舞步 只是个意外

That wasn"t a move. That was an accident.

不过表扬我接受了

But I accept the compliment.

多亏有拉斐看着孩子们

It"s great Rafael could watch the kids.

看来今晚你只能是我的了

Yeah, it looks like you"re stuck with me all night.

你就是我的唯一 布鲁

You"re my one and only, Blu.

多亏你爱我 因为也没有别的鸟给你选了

That"s a good thing, since I"m the only other one.

你们这对比翼鸟 新年快乐

Hey, you lovebirds! Happy New Year!

拉斐 孩子们呢

Rafi? Where are the...

孩子们有路易斯看着呢 别担心

The kids are with Luiz. No worries!

我已经在担心了

Worries. Right here.

路易斯 孩子们呢

Luiz? Where are the kids?

什么 我没有孩子啊

What? I don"t have any kids.

我们的孩子

Our kids!

对了 我交给小小了

Oh, right. I left them with Tiny.

小小

Tiny?

怎么啦 她很会带孩子的

What? She"s an excellent babysitter.

我不会带孩子啊

I"m a terrible babysitter!

这样肯定很好玩

This is gonna be awesome!

我已经计算过全过程了

All right, I"ve done all the calculations...

每次爆炸都将和音乐完美同步

and each explosion will be perfectly synced to the beat.

我是不是没有考虑到...

Unless I didn"t carry the one...

我的观点是

Here"s my vision.

红 蓝 绿 黄 黄 还有紫

Red, blue, green, yellow, yellow! Purple.

我的观点是 乒乒乓乓噼里啪啦

Here"s my vision. Boom! Crash! Bang! Kapow!

我觉得你们的爸妈不会喜欢这个主意的

I don"t think your parents would like this very much.

来吧

Here we go.

你想去哪 小家伙

Where are you going, little bird?

-这是什么 -爸

- Hey, what is this? - Oh, Dad.

孩子们 家规是怎么说的

Guys, you know the rules.

没有大人监护严禁燃放烟花

No pyrotechnics without adult supervision.

我们问过小小了啊

We asked Tiny.

问她还不如不问 抱歉 小小

That"s even worse. Sorry, Tiny.

你不用付我钱了 布鲁先生

You don"t have to pay me, Senhor Blu.

孩子们 下次得经过我的许可才行

Kids, next time, ask me.

但你从来都只会说不

But you always say "No."

不 我才没有

No, I don"t.

爸 你还不承认

Dad, you"re in denial.

亲爱的 我经常说不吗

Honey, do I always say "No"?

-是啊 我是说 不 -很好

- Yes. I mean, no. - Great.

现在妈妈也开始说不了

Now Mom"s saying it, too.

我们是地球上最后的蓝羽金刚鹦鹉了

Listen, we are the last blue Spix"s Macaws left on the planet.

我们不能出事 蓝色羽毛的鸟儿...

We have to stay safe. Birds of blue feathers...

永远团结在一起

Have to stick together.

我闻到烧鸡的味道了

I smell chicken.

不不不

No, no, no!

不不不

No, no, no!

据我计算 这是他今天的第27个不了

By my calculations, that"s his twenty-seventh "No" Today.

救命

Help!

-5 4 3 2 1 -大家快飞

- Five, four, three, two, one! - Everybody, fly!

新年快乐

Happy New Year!

真是的 凭什么只有爸爸能玩

Oh, man. How come Dad gets to have all the fun?

看 成功啦

Look! It worked!

一年之初开始得不错

Well, this year is off to a great start.

亚马逊考察 第七天

Amazon Expedition, day seven.

距离里约两千英里

Two thousand miles from Rio...

我们来到了雨林中心

we"ve reached the center of the rainforest.

在我们轻松地顺流而下时

We are surrounded by plants and animals...

环绕我们的是

struggling for survival...

努力生存着的各种动植物

as we glide effortlessly down the river.

你倒是轻松

Effortless for you.

多美啊

How pretty.

吐出来 吐出来

Spit it out, spit it out!

我们已经来到了亚马逊林鹑的栖息地附近

We are near the nesting grounds of the Amazonian Wood Quail,

也就是林鹑属针尾雀

odontophorus gujanensis.

六个月前 我们从走私者手中

Six months ago, we rescued this little bird...

救下了这只小家伙

from smugglers.

它当时重病缠身 营养不良

It was sick, malnourished...

腿还受了伤 不过现在

with a broken leg, but now...

我那值得信赖的助手

my trusty assistant...

我是说 可爱的妻子兼同事

I mean, loving wife and colleague,

将要放它回归它的自然栖息地

will release her back to her natural habitat.

没事的

It"s okay.

你可以走啦

You can go now.

飞吧

Just like this.

我来跟它说吧

Let me talk to her.

走吧

Go on.

你觉得它能融入新生活吗

Do you think she"s gonna be all right?

慢慢来 总能适应的

Give it some time.

欢迎回家

Welcome home.

等等 它在说什么 图里奥

Wait a minute. What is she saying, Tulio?

它只是不想跟我们道别

It"s just hard for her to say goodbye.

不对

No.

我觉得它好像在提醒我们什么

I think she"s trying to warn us.

不不不 琳达

No, no, no, Linda.

那可能只是告别舞

It might be some sort of mating dance.

图里奥 快看

Tulio! Look!

快划桨

Paddle! Now!

好的好的 桨呢

Okay, okay, okay. Paddle.

小心

Watch out!

划桨划桨 倒船倒船

Paddle, paddle! Backward, backward!

向右 不 向左 向前 哦不

To the right! No, left! Forward, forward! No, no!

想好了再说 图里奥

Make up your mind, Tulio!

质量太不好了吧

Cheese and sprinkles!

划桨划桨 再快点

Paddle, paddle! Faster!

图里奥

Tulio!

琳达 琳达

Linda! Linda!

图里奥

Tulio!

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《里约大冒险2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right当它从空中掠过 坠落天际As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀Yo...

2007-01-23 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果废弃疯人院 还有10英里伙计们Um, guys.我的地图上说露营点是在右边My map says that the camp site"s to the right.什么 你瞎了吗 史黛西What, are you blind, Stacy?那边是疯人院That"s where the insane asylum is.你不会看箭...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《某人必须堕落》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《某人必须堕落》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

等一下 等一下 你在Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! What"re you...听着 听着 你是想要钱吗 因为我Listen, listen, is this about money, man, because I...狗娘养的Son of a bitch.兄弟 求你了Man, please.求你了 求你了 求你了Please, please, please.别这么做D...

2007-05-02 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我得仔细思量I"ve really got to use发挥我的想象My imagination给自己找个借口To think of good reasons继续好好活着To keep on keepin′ on妥善地处理Got to make the best这糟糕的境遇Of a bad situation自从那天Ever since that day...

2020-09-18 #经典句子