友情提示:本文共有 5189 个字,阅读大概需要 11 分钟。
要拿这个吗?
Want to grab that?
这里也太挤了吧
I can"t believe it"s so crowded.
学校还没放假嘛
School isn"t even out yet.
也许我们应该回去
Maybe we should come back.
永远别来怎么样? 听起来不错吧?
How about never? That sound good?
孩子们 家庭游泳是消磨夏日时光的好办法
Boys, a family swim is a great way to kick off the summer.
大家别忘了 开放日是免费的
Let"s not forget, opening day is free!
我讨厌进这里
I hate going in there.
记住 动作快点 视线放低
Remember, move fast and keep your eyes down.
不好意思 借过
Sorry. Excuse me.
格雷格
Greg!
我去看看能不能找到个好位子 你看着点儿曼尼
I"m going to see if I can get a good spot. Watch Manny.
什么? 但是...
What? But...
曼尼?
Manny?
曼尼?
Manny?
曼尼
Manny!
曼尼 别
Manny, no!
洗手手
Washing my hands.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我就快要拿到那个...
But I"m so close to getting...
夏日时光是用来玩真实游戏的 而不是电子游戏
Summertime is for real games, not video games.
来点健康的东西
Healthy stuff.
比如 我们看看...
Like, let"s see...
游泳怎么样?
Swimming?
该卖几张CD了
Time to sell some C.D."s.
你在耍我吗?
Are you kidding?
罗德里克 你不能把音乐放的这么响
Rodrick, you can"t play your music that loud.
兰伍德吗?
Lenwood?
这是兰伍德·希斯吗?
Is that Lenwood Heath?
赫夫利先生 很高兴见到您
Mr. Heffley, it"s good to see you.
赫夫利夫人
Mrs. Heffley.
嗨
Hi.
呃...你变了
So... you"ve changed.
我去了突击炮联盟预科学校读书
I"ve been going to Spag Union Prep School.
那里确实让我改变了很多
They really turned me around.
您可能还记得我有点捣蛋
You may remember I was a bit of a troublemaker.
没有
Nah.
你给我把这些清理干净 听到没有?
You"re cleaning all this up! You hear me?
那么 击炮联盟 从几年级开始呢?
So, Spag Union, what grade does that start?
八年级 先生
Eighth grade, sir.
你也快要八年级了
You"re going into the eighth grade.
加农炮弹
Cannonball!
很高兴见到你们 先生 夫人
It"s good to see you, sir. Ma"am.
他叫我"先生"
He called me "sir".
他曾经很酷 像我一样
He used to be so cool. Like me.
纸尿裤乐队
L?ded Diper.
哥哥 过这儿来
Bubby, over here!
格雷格 亲爱的 去帮帮你弟弟
Greg, honey, go help your brother.
什么事这么好玩?
What"s so funny?
我在尿尿
I"m peeing!
好吧 我还要上一个多星期的课 然后就是暑假
Okay, so, I have one more week of school, then it"s summer vacation.
听起来很不错 但是对于我
Which sounds great, but for me,
暑假压根就是三个月的负罪之旅
summer vacation is basically a three-month guilt trip.
就因为天气很好
Just because the weather"s nice,
每个人都希望你整天在外面玩闹
everyone expects you to be out all day frolicking.
但说实话 其实我是个挺宅的人
But the truth is, I"ve always been more of an indoor person.
对于我来说 消磨暑假最好的办法就是
To me, the perfect way to spend summer vacation
坐在电视前玩电子游戏
is in front of the TV playing video games.
不幸的是 我老爸对完美夏天的想法
Unfortunately, my dad"s idea of a perfect
是跟我完全相反的
summer is the opposite of mine.
真正的问题是 我爸和我毫无共同之处
The real problem is, me and my dad have nothing in common.
但是只要早他一步行动...
But as long as I stay one step ahead of him...
我还是能够享受一会儿夏日之趣的
I think I have a shot at a fun summer.
上学的最后一天
Last day of school!
我知道 有点难过
I know. It"s kind of sad.
难过? 你疯了吗?
Sad? Are you crazy?
我想要玩一整个暑假的电子游戏 那样一定很了不起
I"m going to play video games all summer. It"s going to be awesome.
我会想一个人的
There"s one person I will miss.
伙计们
Hey, guys!
嗨 霍莉
Hi, Holly!
等到再次开学的时候你就能见到她了
You"ll see her when school starts again.
三个月后? 三个月的时间能发生许多事
In three months? A lot can happen in three months.
霍莉 暑假过得怎么样?
Hey, Holly. How was your summer?
棒极了 我结婚了
Great! I got married.
你认识我丈夫的...西拉格
You know my husband... Chirag.
你好 格雷格里
Hello, Gregory.
学年的最后时光
Last period of the school year!
但还是教学日 所以...
But it is still a school day, so...
打开发现历史翻到第七章
open Discovering History to chapter 7.
这可是学年的最后一天 说的好像每个人都会带书似的
It"s the last day of school. Like anyone brought their books.
典型的格雷格·赫夫利作风
Classic Greg Heffley.
我真同情他
I pity him.
很明显你没准备
Of course you"re not prepared.
德瑞比克老师 很荣幸能和格雷格·赫夫利分享我的书
Mr. Draybick, I"d be honored to share my book with Greg Heffley.
弗雷德说他喷了一种特殊的古龙水
Fregley claims to wear a special cologne,
但我们都知道其实是他从来不洗澡
but everyone knows he just never washes.
这个很棒哦
That"s great!
罗利啊
Rowley.
我假期得想办法和霍莉联系上
I need to make a connection with Holly this summer.
我想和她...
I"m tired of being...
"交朋友"
"friends".
"交朋友"有什么问题吗? 我们就是朋友
What"s wrong with being "friends"? We"re friends.
我会让她在我的年鉴上签名
I"ll get her to sign my yearbook.
她签了很多年鉴啊
She signs lots of yearbooks.
但是她给我签名的时候 我会让她
But when she signs mine, I"ll ask her
顺便写下她的电话号码
to write her phone number, too.
好的
Okay!
剩下是自由时间
The rest of the class is free time.
享受吧
Enjoy.
霍莉 你暑假准备干嘛?
Hey, Holly. What are you doing this summer?
就做一些平常暑假做的事情
Just regular summer stuff.
去收容所做义工 建设仁爱之家...
Volunteering at the shelter, building with Habitat for Humanity...
给小孩子上网球课
and giving tennis lessons to little kids.
你呢?
What about you?
他这个暑假准备把邪恶巫师2打通关
He"s going to get to the end of Twisted Wizard 2 this summer!
如果我做完其他暑假要做的事情后还有时间的话
If I have time because of all the other stuff I"m doing.
要我帮你签年鉴吗?
Hey, can I sign your yearbook?
是的 当然 你也只有一次七年级
Yeah, sure. You"re only in seventh grade once.
顺便一提 其实这话不一定对
That"s not always true, by the way.
我觉得安迪·斯帕斯上了四个七年级
I think Andy Spitz has been in seventh grade for four years.
还有...为什么不把你的电话号码也一起写上去呢?
And... why don"t you write down your phone number, too?
好的
Okay.
我们走
Let"s go!
拜
Bye!
不
No!
格雷格里啊
Gregory!
帮帮我 帮帮我
Help me! Help me!
能帮我签年鉴吗?
Would you sign my yearbook?
当然
Of course!
霍莉 你没给我写完...
Holly, you didn"t finish writing...
那个不是你哥哥吗?
Isn"t that your brother?
纸尿裤乐队即将在你身边摇滚
L?ded Diper"s coming to rock a town near you!
噢 你在拿年鉴给别人签吗? 真的好可爱
Aw! You"re getting your yearbooks signed? That is so cute.
这是怎么回事?
What the heck?
亲爱的 照相那天格雷格病了
Honey, Greg was sick on picture day.
你能不能帮他寄一张用来登在年鉴上的照片?
Did you send in a photo of him for the yearbook?
好的 我会记得的
Yeah! I remembered!
是希瑟·希尔思
That"s Heather Hills.
上车
Get in.
但是我得签完格雷格的年鉴
But I need to finish signing Greg"s yearbook.
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《小屁孩日记3》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。