第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

美剧《古战场传奇》第四季第一集Part297-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2020-03-13

前情提要Previously要不是为了布莱恩之子If it wasnt for Mac Dubh,我绝对不会踏上那种破船I wouldnt be setting foot in that bucket of

友情提示:本文共有 5047 个字,阅读大概需要 11 分钟。

前情提要...

Previously...

要不是为了布莱恩之子

If it wasn"t for Mac Dubh,

我绝对不会踏上那种破船

I wouldn"t be setting foot in that bucket of shite.

杰米

Jamie.

伊恩

Ian!

你把那几个小伙子怎么了

What do you do with the boys?

我自有法子招呼他们

Oh, I have my way with them.

处男内在充满了力量

Virgins have such power inside.

我们身负改变历史的重任

We have a responsibility to change history.

No!

这是上帝的旨意

It"s God"s will.

我们得回到船上 准备启航

We must return to the ship now. Make ready to sail.

克莱尔

Claire!

你们肯定是船上的人 它现在只剩残骸了

You must be from the ship, or what"s left of it.

有没有幸存者

Any survivors?

有 离这里往南四英里

Aye, four miles south of here.

你们在大陆

You"re on the mainland.

美国

America.

北美洲

公元前2000年

几世纪以来 人类痴迷于圆圈

For centuries humans have held an endless fascination with circles,

赋予圆圈意义

attributing meaning where they are found.

从行星围绕太阳的永恒旋转

From the eternal rotation of the planets around the sun

到钟针的移动

to the movement of clock hands,

到简单的婚礼乐队

to a simple wedding band.

我比大多数人更了解

And I more than most know full well

圆圈会如何影响人的生

just how a circle can affect one"s life.

或死

Or death.

北卡州

1767年

雷普利

Ripley!

能允许我向朋友告个别吗

Would you allow me a moment to bid farewell to my friend?

海斯

Hayes.

他们在绞刑架旁给你松绑时

When they set you free near the gallows,

费格斯会制造骚乱

Fergus will create a stramash.

莱斯利和我会对付守卫

Lesley and I will see to the watchmen,

然后你就像魔鬼在追你一样跑

and then you run as though the devil himself is chasing you.

你疯了 布莱恩之子

Ye"re aff yer heid, Mac Dubh.

你也想被绞死吗

Do you intend to be hanged as well?

我不能让你死

I canna let ye die.

你踏上这段旅程是为了协助我们

You came on this journey to aid us.

是的

Aye.

我不后悔

And I dinna regret it.

我应该听你的 布莱恩之子

I shoulda listened to ye, Mac Dubh.

我不该睡那女人

I shouldna lain with that woman.

人喝醉时会做蠢事

Men do things drunk they wouldna when clear-headed.

我不知道她结婚了 直到她丈夫举着叉子

I didna ken she was marrit till the husband came upon me

来找我

with a pitchfork.

我踢他下楼是为了救自己的命

Kicked him down the stairs only to save my own neck.

现在我也要付出自己的命

Now it"s with my neck that I"ll pay.

你可以为我做两件事

There"s two things ye might grant me.

什么事都行

Anything.

首先是威士忌

First, whisky.

如果走运的话

With any luck...

我都不会注意到绳子勒紧

I"ll hardly notice when the rope tightens.

在这里很难搞到威士忌

A whisky"s hard to come by hearabouts,

但我有一点朗姆酒

but I do have a wee bit of rum.

我总是能指望你

I can always count on ye.

敬我的灵魂

To my soul.

也敬我灵魂一口如何

How about a drop for my soul as well?

敬所有人的灵魂

To all our souls.

干杯

Sláinte.

你的第二个要求是什么

What was your second request?

我想在最后一刻 看到朋友的脸

I"d like the last face I look upon to be that of a friend.

为我微笑吧

Smiling at me.

没问题

You have my word.

他们给海斯松绑时 什么都别做

When they release Hayes, do nothing.

你有其他计划吗 老爷

You have another plan, Milord?

没有

No.

海斯想这样

This is the way Hayes wants it.

我们来美国已经四个月了

It had been four months since we arrived in America.

我们来到了海岸 这时候我们的朋友

We"d been making our way up the coast when our friend,

加文·海斯杀了一个男人 被判死刑

Gavin Hayes, killed a man and was sentenced to death.

杰米为救海斯尽了一切努力

Jamie tried everything he could to save Hayes,

但地方法官毫不理会

but the magistrate wouldn"t listen.

停下

Stop.

继续走

Keep it going.

快点

Move.

这位加文·海斯残忍地故意杀人

The said Gavin Hayes feloniously and willfully

对国王陛下的安宁 国王陛下本人

did kill and murder against his Majesty"s peace,

和他的尊严都是大不敬

his crown, and dignity.

下一个

Next.

不不 蠢守卫

No, no! Stupid guards!

你让他死了 海斯

You let him die! Hayes!

这不对 他们不能从我身边夺走他

It"s--It"s no right! They canna take him from me!

对不起 海斯

I"m sorry! Hayes!

走开 孩子 别挡路

Move it, boy. Out of the way.

他逃了

He"s getting away!

站住 不然我开枪了

Halt or I"ll fire!

快去追他

Quickly, after him!

古战场传奇 第四季第一集

美丽的亚美利加

我和港务长谈过了

I spoke with the harbormaster.

坎帕尼亚号三周后启航回家

The Campagnia sets sail for home in three weeks,

让我们有空去看我在奔流镇的乔卡丝塔姨妈

allowing us time to visit my Aunt Jocasta at River Run.

费格斯

Fergus?

你和牧师谈过了吗

Did you speak with a minister?

趁火打劫的混蛋

Thieving wretch.

他不让重罪犯

He will not have a convicted felon

进他的墓地

in his graveyard.

至少得为他的罪付上一大笔

Not without a good deal of recompense for his sins.

坏人也行 他愿意接受贿赂

An immoral wretch as well. He"s willing to take a bribe.

海斯你们带来了吗

Did ye bring Hayes?

对 他在车里

Aye. He"s in our wagon.

可以埋在森林里

We could bury him in the wood.

不行

不 加文才不会愿意一个人被丢在树林

No, Gavin wouldna care for being alone in the woods.

他一直都很信这些

He was mortally scairt of spirits.

记得吗 布莱恩之子 在阿德思穆尔

D"ye recall, Mac Dubh, at Ardsmuir,

他跟我们讲怎么和坦纳家的遇到的

how he told us of the tannasghe encountered?

我们不能把他留在不洁之地

We"ll not lay him in unconsecrated ground.

我们今天就让他和其他灵魂一起安眠

We"ll lay him to rest tonight in the company of other souls.

好主意

It"s a good idea.

我累了

I"m very tired.

我带她上去休息吧

Might I take her up to her room to rest?

好 没你我们也能活下去

Aye, we"ll manage without ye.

海斯这样的人不该有这样的结局

A man such as Hayes should ne"er have met wi" such an end.

都没有一个体面的葬礼

Without so much as a proper lament sung for him.

我们应该给他办一场法事

Well, he shall have a caithris.

我们去埋葬我们的朋友

And so we were off to bury our friend.

可惜海斯回不到苏格兰的家了

Sadly Hayes would never return home to Scotland.

而我们回去的唯一办法

And the only way the rest of us would make it back

就是卖掉阿耳特弥斯号残骸找到的宝石

was to sell a gem stone we salvaged from the wreck of the Artemis.

利林顿家的晚宴至少看着靠谱

The Lillington"s dinner certainly seems promising.

也许还能在那里找到买家

And perhaps we"ll be able to find a buyer for the gem stones there.

是 宝石能卖个好价钱

Aye, the gems will fetch a bonny price.

好了 伙计们

Here"ll do, lads.

莱斯利 你跟克莱尔留在这里

Lesley, stay here with Claire.

看着海斯

Watch over Hayes.

伊恩和我去找个好地方

Ian and I will find a good place.

不需要墓石吗

Won"t you need a headstone?

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《美剧《古战场传奇》第四季第一集Part297-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right当它从空中掠过 坠落天际As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀Yo...

2007-01-23 #经典句子

电影《加勒比海盗3:世界的尽头》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《加勒比海盗3:世界的尽头》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...能量and those who pass the test become legend.经过考验的人都成了传奇Would you have that era come to an end on your watch?你能眼睁睁地看着这一切都毁在你的手中么? The most notorious pirates from around the world遍天下的海盗王are uniting against our enemy,都在...

2023-11-24 #经典句子

电影《我为假日狂(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《我为假日狂(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...拉许威廉斯your adrenaline rush, Rush Williams.是时候以这首约翰传奇全新经典歌曲 来展开佳节时期了Now, time to kick off the holidays with this new classic from John Legend:《圣诞快乐》"Merry Merry Christmas."伊薇Evie.你竟然在早上五点传讯息给爸爸You are...

2020-05-03 #经典句子

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子