第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

美剧《地球百子》第五季第一集Part76-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2017-05-09

地球百子前情回顾Previously on The 100它正在逼近Somethings coming,一波又一波辐射会杀死所经之处所有东西a wave of radiation thatll kill

友情提示:本文共有 4896 个字,阅读大概需要 10 分钟。

《地球百子》前情回顾

Previously on "The 100"...

它正在逼近

Something"s coming,

一波又一波辐射会杀死所经之处所有东西

a wave of radiation that"ll kill everything in its path.

可能有一个避难所

There might be a fallout shelter.

最终选举仪式

A final conclave,

地堡归赢家

and whoever wins gets the bunker.

天空人不会将地堡据为己有

Skaikru will not take the bunker alone.

我们会分享它 我们是一个部落

We will share it. We are one clan.

我们不会抛下你

We"re not leaving you behind.

但没时间回去了

There"s no time to get back.

我们不回去 我们上去

We"re not going back. We"re going up.

这台平板一旦连上

Once the tablet is connected,

圆盘就会跟方舟对齐

the dish will align itself with the Ark.

圆盘对齐

Dish aligned.

你会花上整整十分钟

It"s gonna take you a good 10 minutes

才能从塔那边回到驾驶座

to get back from the tower and down to the cockpit,

赶不上你就被落下了

Or you will be left behind.

三 二 一

3, 2, 1.

愿我们能重逢

May we meet again.

她做到了 她又救了我们

She did it. She saved us again.

荣耀之火的42天后

距波利斯338公里

210 miles to Polis.

至少我不用游过去

At least I don"t have to swim.

你能行的

You got this.

《地球百子》

第5季 第1集

我来了

I"m here!

我来了 妈妈

I"m here! Mom!

No.

No.

我曾在哪 对 波利斯

Where was I? Oh, right. Polis.

直到那时之前 我都坚信我会和大家

Up until that moment, I believed I"d live

还有妈妈一起 生活在地堡里

in the bunker with the others, with my mom.

我无法容忍就把她丢在下面的念头

I can"t bear the thought of leaving her down there,

但难以接受的真相是

but the hard truth is,

我就算再挖几年 也到不了那个门前

I could dig for years and never reach that door.

到现在我已经独自一人两个月了

I"ve been by myself now for two months,

但这是我第一次感到孤独

but this is the first time I feel alone.

就好像我们从没到过这里

It"s like we were never here.

或许我们原本就不该来

Maybe we never should have been.

我要怎么撑过五年

How the hell am I gonna make it 5 years?

我到方舟领地寻找食物和水

I came to Arkadia looking for food or water,

但我找到的只有鬼魂

but all I found were ghosts.

玛雅

蒙蒂

有一部分的我认同贾斯珀的想法

Part of me thinks that Jasper had the right idea.

如果全是痛苦和折磨 那活着有什么意义

What"s the point if all there is is pain and suffering?

真乐观啊 克拉克

Real cheerful, Clarke.

对不起 忽略我吧 我两天没喝水了

I"m sorry. Ignore me, OK? I haven"t had water in two days.

我得赶快找到水 否则我想我会...

I need to find some soon, or I don"t think I"m gonna--

总之

Anyway...

我不知道你们能否通过这个破无线电听到

I doubt you can hear me on this piece-of-crap radio...

但以防这是我最后一次用它

But in case this is the last time I get to do this,

我只想说

I just want to say...

不用为把我留在这里感到愧疚

Please don"t feel bad about leaving me here.

你们做了该做的事

You did what you had to do.

我为你们骄傲

I"m proud of you.

谢谢

Thank you.

太阳能板

The solar panels.

该死

Damn it.

你以为能杀得了我吗

You think you can kill me?

试试

Have at it.

等下 给我看你生活的地方

Wait. Show me where you live.

对 带我去你家

Yes. Take me to your home.

No.

我受够了 你听见了吗

I"m done! Do you hear me?

我失去了一切

I"ve lost everything!

我失去了我的朋友

I lost my friends,

我的爸爸 妈妈

my father, my mother!

我一无所有

I"ve got nothing left!

谢谢

Thank you.

我曾以为 生命不只是生存

I used to think that life was about more than just surviving,

但我不再那么确信了

but I"m not sure anymore.

动物杀戮后不会感到愧疚

Animals don"t feel guilty when they kill.

它们天性如此 弱肉强食

They just do it. They kill, or they get killed.

我告诉自己 我杀人都是事出有因

I tell myself that every life I took was for a reason.

但事实是 对方也有自己的理由

But the truth is, the other side had reasons, too.

地表人 山地人 甚至是阿莉

The grounders, the mountain men, even ALIE--

他们想置我们于死地的原因和我们一样

their reasons to want us dead were the same as ours.

不是你死 就是我活

It was us or them,

杀人或被杀 就这么简单

kill or be killed, simple as that.

那现在呢

So what now?

当无人可杀时

What becomes of the commander of death

死亡首领要何去何从呢

when there"s no one left to kill?

我想我们会知道的 因为我的战斗已经结束

I guess we"ll find out because my fight is over.

问题是 我现在是谁

The question is, who am I now?

浅谷部落

等你们看到这个地方就会明白

Wait till you see this place.

死亡冲击波好像略过了整个山谷

It"s like the death wave jumped over the entire valley.

遗憾的是 辐射并没有

Unfortunately, the radiation didn"t.

我都不记得到达地面后

I"ve lost track of how many bodies we"ve burned

我们究竟烧了多少具尸体

since reaching the ground.

要是我知道你们还活着 我们还能再见面

God, this would be so much easier if I knew you were alive,

一切都会容易得多

if I knew I was gonna see you again.

往好处想想 克拉克

Positive thoughts, Clarke.

已经58天了

It"s been 58 days.

现在蒙蒂应该种上了绿藻农场

By now, Monty should have the algae farm producing.

没那么糟吧 开玩笑的 蒙蒂

Hope bad does it suck? No offense, Monty.

我还找到了树莓 一整片树莓

And I found berries, a whole field of them.

不算太甜 但很鲜艳

They"re not very sweet, but they"re beautiful.

他们应该是用这来涂在...

I think that"s what they used to make the paint for--

等等 没事的

Wait. It"s ok.

没事的 等等

It"s ok. Wait.

等一等

我只想和你谈谈

没事的

Hey, it"s ok.

我不会伤害你

I"m not gonna hurt you.

等等

Wait.

你是一个人吗

Are you alone?

还有其他人吗

Are there others?

你是夜之血脉 对吧

没事的

It"s ok.

所以你才能...

So you can...

去死吧 火种守护者

夜之血脉

你能教我那个吗

等等

把我的东西还给我

拜托了

地球上的最后两个人

Last two people on earth,

其中一个还刚好是地狱来的小鬼

one of them happens to be the child from hell.

六年后

去洗个手 该吃晚饭了

Hey, wash up. It"s time for supper.

看 这些树莓熟了

Look. The berries are ripe.

真好 走吧 我抓了鱼 你做饭

That"s nice. Come on. I caught. You cook.

克拉克 你说好的

Clarke, you promised.

上个季节不够多

Last season, there weren"t enough,

但今年它们到处都是

but this year, they"re everywhere.

求你了

Please?

我做饭一周 还包打扫

I"ll cook for a week and clean up.

两周

Two weeks.

成交 走吧 我开车

Deal. Come on. I"ll drive.

你怎么没想到她会赢

说英语 麦迪

English, Madi.

我的意思是 天戮者那么凶狠

I"m just saying, skairipa"s a beast.

她当然能赢得选举

Of course she"d win the conclave.

别担心

Don"t worry.

她会把他们从地堡里带出来的

She"ll get them out of that bunker.

我知道她可以

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《美剧《地球百子》第五季第一集Part76-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right当它从空中掠过 坠落天际As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀Yo...

2007-01-23 #经典句子

电影《某人必须堕落》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《某人必须堕落》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

等一下 等一下 你在Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! What"re you...听着 听着 你是想要钱吗 因为我Listen, listen, is this about money, man, because I...狗娘养的Son of a bitch.兄弟 求你了Man, please.求你了 求你了 求你了Please, please, please.别这么做D...

2007-05-02 #经典句子

电影《我的爸爸是森林之王(2017)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《我的爸爸是森林之王(2017)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果Dr. Harrison, stop.哈里森博士,站住You can"t run forever.你逃不掉的There"s no escape, Doctor.博士,你无路可逃了You"re coming with us.跟我们走吧Don"t use your dart gun. We got him cornered.别用飞镖枪,我们已经让他走投无...

2023-11-21 #经典句子