第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

美剧《孤国春秋(2015)》第三季第一集Part53-中英文对照台词

时间:2012-07-02

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我是乌特雷德之子乌特雷德 我幼时是撒克逊贵族I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred Born a Saxon nobleman,但祖先的土地被

友情提示:本文共有 7090 个字,阅读大概需要 15 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

我是乌特雷德之子乌特雷德 我幼时是撒克逊贵族

I am Uhtred, son of Uhtred. Born a Saxon nobleman,

但祖先的土地被人劫走 以不信神的丹麦人身份长大

I was robbed of my ancestral lands and raised as a Dane and as a pagan.

我是贝班堡的乌特雷德 我将夺回属于我的一切!

I am Uhtred of Bebbanburg and I shall take what is mine.

但我成了阿尔弗雷德国王手下 最得力的剑客

But I became King Alfred"s greatest sword warrior,

为他守卫韦塞克斯王国 辅佐他一统英格兰

defending his kingdom of Wessex and his vision of one united England,

我的忠诚部下里有杀人不眨眼的蛮子 也有罪孽在身的牧师

supported by my loyal band of cutthroats, barbarians and a fallen priest.

我祈祷假如战事来临 我一定不让你失望

I pray that, when battle comes, I will not fail you.

我与妻子吉赛拉过得很幸福

I have found happiness with my wife, Gisela,

她为我孕育了两个孩子

who has given me two children.

阿尔弗雷德国王把女儿嫁给了 软弱的埃塞尔雷德

Alfred has married his own daughter to the weak Aethelred,

此人以默西亚国王自居

who sees himself as king of Mercia.

阿尔弗雷德之女被丹麦人掳走 她爱上了勇士埃里克

But taken by the Danes,she fell for one warrior, Erik,

同时受到海斯顿的觊觎

and is coveted by Haesten.

海斯顿假意与阿尔弗雷德国王结盟

This Haesten has seemingly allied himself to Alfred.

他的人品信不过

He can never be trusted.

阿尔弗雷德近来身体状况不佳

Now that Alfred"s health is failing,

百姓的前途阴云密布 危机四伏

these are dark and dangerous times for all the peoples of this land.

命运决定一切!

Destiny is all.

上帝必拯救我王!

[warrior 1] God save your king!

贝奥卡神父

[Alfred] Father Beocca.

如果我等信徒死后真有天堂

If what we believe is true and heaven awaits us...

天堂是千真万确的 陛下

Which it does, Lord, no doubt.

我担心要入天堂之门

I fear that even if I were allowed to pass through the gates,

也要经历一番炼狱折磨

it"d still feel like purgatory.

不会 天堂绝无此可能

It will not. It cannot. It is heaven.

我即位后改变了什么?

What has changed since I took the crown?

丹麦人依旧频繁来袭

Danes still raid and slaughter continues

即便我死后 杀戮依然会继续

and will continue until the day I die and beyond.

我存在又有什么意义?

What has been my purpose?

陛下 您是上帝选中的王者

Your purpose, Lord, is that you are God"s King.

没有了您 就没有教会 也不会有韦塞克斯、法理和要塞

Without you there would be no church,no Wessex, no laws,no burhs, no havens of safety...

百姓失去庇护 英格兰分崩离析

no idea of an England.

您有雄心壮志 您为这个神之国度奠定了基础

What you have done is laid the foundations for a great and godly country.

但我什么都没改变 一项任务都未完成

Nothing has changed. No task is complete.

等我不在人世 又将如何?

And after I am gone, what then?

您开创的事业将得以继续

What you have begun will continue.

必将如此

It must.

是的

Yes.

谢谢你 贝奥卡神父

Thank you, Beocca.

必将如此

It must.

守卫!转过身去!

[Skade] Guards! Turn away now!

见到布拉海尔之前 我不允许任何男人看我!

No man is to show me his face! No man is to see me before Bloodhair!

你去营地通报 第一个看我的人必须是西格伯爵

You"ll go and remind the camp that Earl Sigurd must be the first to see me.

是 小姐

Yes, lady.

只要通知到他 其他人就可以看我了

Once he has my message, they"ll be free to gaze.

小姐 我发誓没有看你 -我要戳瞎你的双眼

My lady, I swear, I did not look at you. I must take your eyes.

不要 求小姐开恩 -还要砍下你的舌头

Lady, no, be merciful.And your tongue.

贱妇 我要杀了你!

Bitch! I"ll kill you!

不要!

No. No.

都转过身!

[Skade] Turn away!

在我向大人禀报见闻之前

Only the women may look at me

只有女人可以看我

until I have told my Lord what I have seen.

亲爱的西格 饮下我的血 愿我看到的一切成真

Sigurd, my love, drink me and make my vision real.

你也将获得你渴求的力量

Let me give you all the strength you"ll need.

我看到一位国王殒命

I see the death of a king.

哪位国王?

Which king?

我看到阿尔弗雷德国王一命呜呼

I see the death...of Alfred.

有人预言到了

It has been seen.

有人预言到了!

It has been seen!

有人预言了阿尔弗雷德国王的陨落 和奥丁勇士的胜利!

The death of Alfred and the glory of Odin"s warriors has been seen!

我们的任务不简单!

Our path will not be simple.

只要做到了 神灵就会给我们奖励!

The gods will demand that we earn our reward.

但我要给你们一个承诺

But I make you this promise...

小到每一头牲口 大到阿尔弗雷德的王位

From the smallest pig,to the golden crown upon Alfred"s head,

韦塞克斯的一切 都将属于布拉海尔的勇士们!

Wessex and everything it holds shall belong to the warriors of Bloodhair!

根据伯纳德·康沃尔所著小说改编

孤国春秋

第三季 第一集

是!

[Steapa] Yes!

不是吧 又是这样!

[Steapa] No.Again!

乌特雷德 你看爱德华的剑术如何?

Uhtred, what is your opinion of Edward"s sword skill?

陛下 我看史迪亚帕在浪费时间

My opinion, Lord, is that Steapa is wasting his time.

可否详细说说? -当然 夫人

Would you care to explain? I will, Lady.

史迪亚帕 停止这无用的努力

Steapa, stop. Stop this nonsense.

不该用剑 剑法要用棍棒来教

You should not be using swords. Skills are taught with a staff.

-谢谢大人 -我喜欢刀剑的沉重感

-Thank you. -I prefer the weight of a sword.

宝剑象征王储的勇敢 -先看看再说 亲爱的

It is a sign of the atheling"s bravery. Let us watch, my dear.

使出你学到的本事 -他每天都有进步

What have you learned? He learns by the day.

母亲 不要再说了 -打给我看

Mother, please. Show me.

陛下 丹麦的卑鄙小人海斯顿来了

Lord, that grubby Dane, Haesten, is here.

乌特雷德 考察一下这孩子

Uhtred, you must test the boy.

把这小子掀翻! -轮不到你说话

Put the child on his arse.It is not your place to speak.

真不走运 爱德华!

Oh, bad luck, Edward.

乌特雷德 有来客 是你的旧友

Uhtred, we have a visitor. An old friend of yours.

要保命 就必须学会牺牲 孩子

[Uhtred] Sacrifices were made so you would live, boy.

从今往后用棍杖练剑

From now on you practice only with a staff.

学会挨打才能有长进

You learn from being hit.

你是做勇士的料 我们会发掘你的潜力

There is warrior inside you. We will find him.

谢谢 乌特雷德

[chuckles] Thank you, Uhtred.

照乌特雷德大人说的做 爱德华王子

[Erkenwald] You do as the Lord Uhtred says, Prince Edward.

他的忠告都是为了你的安全 -厄肯瓦尔德主教 谢谢你

He has your safety and welfare in mind. Bishop Erkenwald. Thank you.

-你夫人还好吗? -她不错

-I trust your wife is well? -She is.

是个美人 可惜不记得她叫什么

[Erkenwald] Pretty girl. Her name escapes me.

叫吉赛拉 大人 是个异教徒 她又怀上了 是个男婴

She"s called Gisela, Lord, a pagan.She is once again with child.A boy.

你将拥有一个儿子

Your child shall be a boy.

古德温修士有神赐的预言本领

Brother Godwin has a gift.God-given.

我先失陪 大人 -好的

If you will excuse me, Lord. Of course.

爱德华 上课要迟了 来

Edward, you are late for your lessons. Come.

听说有些郡长希望你死

I hear there are ealdormen who wish you dead.

你令一位少女成了娼妓 还致她受孕

You made a whore of a young girl and left her pupped.

她不是娼妓 -坏胚子 爱德华

She is no whore. Bad Edward.

她不是娼妓

She is no whore.

我谅你不敢再说一遍 -坏胚子 爱德华

Say it again, I dare you. Bad Edward.

他叫西格 他的手下叫他布拉海尔

His name is Sigurd. His men call him Bloodhair.

得到这样的绰号 原因一定十分可怕

[Aelswith] I don"t wish to know why. Something depraved, I"m sure.

我派了人盯着布拉海尔的营地 陛下

[Uhtred] I have a man watching Bloodhair"s camp,

我好奇的是 他是不是 想拉拢你入伙 海斯顿?

but I"m curious... He didn"t ask you to join, Haesten?

是的 我回绝了 我跟你一样 宣誓效忠国王

He has. I declined. Like you, I have given my word.

我比你忠心 我皈依了国王的信仰

Unlike you, I"ve accepted the King"s missionary.

你的话完全信不过 -我不是如约休战了吗?

[Uhtred] Your word means nothing. [Haesten] Does the peace among us not hold?

而且我的妻小也愿意加入基督教

Do my wife and children not wish to become Christian?

真的吗? -是的 夫人

[Aelswith] They do? [Haesten] They do, Lady.

我已经请了牧师安排 -真是好消息

I"ve asked the priest to arrange it. That is good news.

的确是好消息

It is certainly news.

应该办一场仪式 陛下 -我会考虑 亲爱的

It should be an occasion, Lord. [Alfred] I will consider it

等解决了西格伯爵布拉海尔的事

as soon as we are done with Earl Sigurd, Bloodhair.

他会正面进攻还是突袭?

Will he attack or raid?

为掌握您的军力和备战情况 他会突袭 陛下

[Uhtred] He will raid to assess your strength and readiness.

您应当先发制人

It is you who must attack.

一举消灭他的军队 给所有北方人一点警示

Destroy his army and send a message to all Northmen.

陛下吃坏了肚子吗?

My Lord has eaten something that does not agree?

是不是酒喝多了 陛下?

Too much wine, Lord?

乌特雷德 你说得对

Uhtred, you are right.

我不允许西格把船停在韦塞克斯

Sigurd landing his ships on Wessex soil is unacceptable.

-我们入冬前会大举进攻 -越快越好 陛下

-We will attack before the winter bites. -Soonest, Lord.

然后乘胜进军

Then we march.

贝奥卡神父 请通知默西亚的 埃塞尔雷德 此事威胁我们两国

Beocca, send word to Aethelred of Mercia. This is a threat to both our lands.

理应联合盟友 一共护卫韦塞克斯

Our allies must join with the Wessex guard.

是 陛下 我立即草拟公函

Yes, Lord. I will draft the letter at once.

通知他 我们会与他 在伊森加姆要塞会师

Inform him, we shall join him at the Burh of Aescengum.

那我先…

I will now, um...

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《美剧《孤国春秋(2015)》第三季第一集Part53-中英文对照台词》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《小叮当:永无兽传奇》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

抬头仰望 梦幻岛上的夜空Look high in the sky On this Never Land night寻找右边第四颗 绿星现影踪For a glowing, green star The fourth from the right当它从空中掠过 坠落天际As it falls from the heavens And streaks through the air你知道那是彗星 奇特并珍稀Yo...

2007-01-23 #经典句子

电影《某人必须堕落》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《某人必须堕落》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

等一下 等一下 你在Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! What"re you...听着 听着 你是想要钱吗 因为我Listen, listen, is this about money, man, because I...狗娘养的Son of a bitch.兄弟 求你了Man, please.求你了 求你了 求你了Please, please, please.别这么做D...

2007-05-02 #经典句子

电影《我的爸爸是森林之王(2017)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《我的爸爸是森林之王(2017)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果Dr. Harrison, stop.哈里森博士,站住You can"t run forever.你逃不掉的There"s no escape, Doctor.博士,你无路可逃了You"re coming with us.跟我们走吧Don"t use your dart gun. We got him cornered.别用飞镖枪,我们已经让他走投无...

2023-11-21 #经典句子