第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《乐高星球大战:圣诞特别篇(2020)》Part1-中英文对照台词

时间:2011-06-13

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果乐高星球大战摧毁了第一秩序Destroyed, the First Order was 消灭了西斯Eliminated, were the Sith 银河系一片祥和Acr

友情提示:本文共有 5161 个字,阅读大概需要 11 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

乐高星球大战

摧毁了第一秩序

Destroyed, the First Order was.

消灭了西斯

Eliminated, were the Sith.

银河系一片祥和

Across the galaxy, peace had spread.

随着大家恢复了自由

With freedom restored,

生命日再次得以庆祝

Life Day could once again be celebrated.

你问什么是生命日吗

What is Life Day, you ask?

一个庆祝友情 家庭 人际关系的节日

A holiday of friendship, of family, of connection.

乐高星球大战 圣诞特别篇

蕾伊和朋友们一起前往卡西克星

To Kashyyyk, Rey and her friends traveled,

卡西克星位于银河系西南部 是伍基人的家乡

与楚巴卡和他的家人庆祝这个节日

to celebrate with Chewbacca and his family.

尽管对于蕾伊和芬恩来说

Although, for Rey and Finn,

庆祝节日是次要的

the celebration would wait.

没关系的 芬恩

It"s all right, Finn,

我相信你 集中精神

I believe in you. Just concentrate.

你知道 他们盯着我 我没法集中

Well, it"s kinda hard with them, you know, looking at me.

好了 这样就看不见波尔格鸟了

There, no more Porgs.

现在记住 留心周围的一切

Now remember, be mindful of your surroundings,

用心感受

feel the remote.

你感受到了吗

Can you feel it?

没有 但我感受到它打我了

No, but I felt that.

芬恩 我知道你拥有强大的原力

Finn, I know the Force is strong with you.

我感觉到了

I sense it.

记住 一个绝地武士

Remember, a Jedi...

必须放下一切

Must let go.

芬恩 不 不 放下一切不是这样的

Finn! No! No! That"s not letting go. Whoa!

得了吧

Oh, come on!

我不明白

I don"t understand.

我该做的都做了

This is everything I"m supposed to be doing.

你确定我准备好成为一名绝地武士了吗

Are you sure I"m ready to become a Jedi?

把光剑给我

Hand me the lightsaber.

恐怕还没有

Guess not.

绝地教程上说如果我们走错了路

The Jedi texts say that when we travel down a wrong path,

我们必须再找一条

we must search for another.

木质光剑 你认真的吗

A wood lightsaber? Seriously?

不 这是一条新路

No, a new path.

新路在我手上扎了根刺

Ow! The new path gave me a splinter.

我哪里做错了吗

What am I doing wrong?

你们两个 把光剑放下

Lightsabers down, you two,

我们要准备生命日的派对了

we"ve got a Life Day party to set up.

楚巴卡全家都快到了

Chewie"s entire family is coming.

如果要说伍基人最爱做的一件事 那

And if there"s one thing Wookiees love, it"s...

一定是拽掉什么的东西的胳膊

Well, it"s ripping arms off things,

但如果要说他们最爱做的两件事

but if there"s two things they love,

那一定是拽掉胳膊和开派对

it"s arm ripping and parties!

芬恩 我能安排你负责装饰吗

Finn, can I put you down for decorating duty?

当然 我需要休息一会

Sure. I need a break.

还有蕾伊 你也会加入 对吧

And, Rey, you"re in too, right?

你可以去烤恩多鸡

You volunteered to roast the tip-yip.

tip-yip又称恩多鸡 是恩多森林卫星上一种类似地球鸡的生物

好吧 恩多鸡

Mmm-hmm. Tip-yip.

你觉得她会加入我们吗

You think she"s in?

肯定的 她会的

Ah, yeah, she"s in.

蕾伊很不满意她的教学

Unsatisfied with her teaching, Rey was.

她在绝地教程中寻找着答案

To the Jedi texts, she went for answers.

这个做过了 这个也做过了

Did that. Did that.

这个做过了

Did that.

这个也做过了

That too.

我遵照了所有的教学方式

I followed every teaching.

到底哪里不对 我为什么训练不了他

Argh! What am I missing? Why can"t I train him?

好了大家 楚巴卡全家就快到了

All right, people, Chewie"s family is on their way.

我们还有很多事要做 时间紧急

We"ve got a lot o" work and not a lot o" time.

大家 看我找到了什么

Guys, look what I found!

恩多鸡食谱吗

Tip-yip recipe?

"前往克多库的神庙"

"In the temple on Kordoku,"

"值此一年一度的生命日之际"

"only on Life Day, but once a year,"

"寻找那银河历史的钥匙"

"with a key to the galaxy"s past,"

"开启一位绝地武士的未来"

"a Jedi"s future becomes clear."

所以 这不是恩多鸡的食谱

So, not a tip-yip recipe.

是啊 这什么意思啊

Yeah, what does that mean?

我认为这意味着我得去克多库

I think it means I need to go to Kordoku.

为了我 你 为了我们

To help me. You. Us.

为了你的训练

With your training.

把书放下 蕾伊

Put the book down, Rey.

我们可以明天再想这件事

We can figure it all out tomorrow.

就算是绝地大师也有休息的一天

Even Jedi Masters deserve a day off.

生命日就是今天 恐怕我现在就得走了

Life Day is today. I"m afraid I have to go now.

现在吗

Now?

楚巴卡说得对 你不能走

Chewie"s right. You can"t leave.

对不起

I"m sorry.

不过我确定你们中肯定有人会烤恩多鸡

But I"m sure one of you can make the tip-yip.

生命日的重点是团聚 不是恩多鸡

Life Day is about family. It"s not about the tip-yip.

恩多鸡才是重点

Oh, it"s all about the tip-yip.

当然 团聚也很重要

But yeah, family.

我不会错过派对的 我保证

I won"t miss the party. I promise.

哦不 你也要走吗 哥们

Aw, no. You"re leavin" too, buddy?

别走

Don"t leave.

他走了 我想我的朋友了

He left. I miss my friend.

是啊 我也已经想他了

Yeah, I already miss him too.

你在哭吗

Are you crying?

不 我过敏了

No. It"s allergies.

愚蠢的伍基人星球 全是毛发和树花粉

Stupid Wookiee planet. All fur and tree pollen.

另外 将军是不会哭的

Besides, Generals don"t cry.

没错 将军会领导人们

Exactly. They lead.

啊噢 他露出了那个表情

He"s getting the look.

当他说"我有个计划"时 我们就有麻烦了

We"re only in trouble if he says, "I have a plan."

我有个计划

I have a plan!

我们不仅仅是要开一场普通的派对

We"re not just going to put on a party.

我们要开一场银河系历史上

We"re going to put on the greatest Life Day party

最好的生命日派对

in the history of the galaxy!

你们去弄装饰 我来搞定恩多鸡

You guys, decorate. I"ll handle the tip-yip.

你烤过恩多鸡吗

Have you ever made tip-yip?

不 从来没有

No, I have not.

蕾伊 等等

Rey! Wait!

你不是因为我才走的 对吧

You"re not leavin" because of me, are you?

不是的 芬恩 是我自己的原因

No, Finn, because of me.

我知道我可以成为一名绝地武士的

I know I can become a Jedi.

这也就是为什么我必须得走

Which is why I have to go.

所以你还是因为我才离开的

So, you are leaving because of me.

蕾伊 愿原力与

Rey, may the Force be...

你知道接下来的部分

You know the rest.

蕾伊到了克多库之后

At Kordoku, Rey had arrived.

发现很难找到那座寺庙

But difficult to find, the temple was.

它肯定在这里的某个地方

It has to be here somewhere.

爬升 爬升

Pull up! Pull up!

爬升 爬升 快点爬升

Pull up, pull up, pull up, pull up!

我觉得我们找到了

I think we found it.

你说的没错

You can say that again.

真美啊

This is beautiful.

"寻找那银河历史的钥匙"

"With a key to the galaxy"s past."

这肯定就是那把钥匙了 但怎么用呢

This has got to be the key. But what does it open?

"寻找那银河"

"With a key to the galaxy"s..."

怎么了

What is it?

我觉得这开启了某种原力之门

I think this opened some sort of Force gateway to...

我们在哪

Where are we?

现在集中精神 对付这块石头

Now the rock. Concentrate.

那是卢克大师

That"s Master Luke.

而那个人就一定是 尤达大师

And that must be... Yoda!

不知怎么 我们回到了达戈巴星

Somehow, we"re on Dagobah when

达戈巴星是《帝国的反击》中卢克·天行者向尤达大师学艺之地

卢克·天行者接受训练的时候

Luke Skywalker received his training.

你能想象到他们正在分享着

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《乐高星球大战:圣诞特别篇(2020)》Part1-中英文对照台词》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
电影《唐顿庄园:2011圣诞特别篇(2011)》Part1-中英文对照台词

电影《唐顿庄园:2011圣诞特别篇(2011)》Part1-中英文对照台词

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果唐 顿 庄 园圣诞特辑你们过来Come here, you!你也下来Out you get.把绳子解开Untie these ropes.都麻利点Come on, as quickly as you can.-你觉得如何 玛丽 -完美- What do you think, Mary? - Perfect.黛西Daisy!快把这些东西...

2023-12-02 #经典句子

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《婚礼客人》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

是去暖和点的地方吗Going somewhere warm?是啊Yeah.婚礼客人包里有笔记本电脑或者平板电脑吗Any laptops or iPads in your bag today?没有No.谢谢Thank you.先生 请站在标记处 双手举过头顶Feet on the points and hands in the air, sir.先生 请出来Step out, si...

2019-12-16 #经典句子

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《恐吓包裹(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...我去做一些坏事His instructions tell me to do bad things然后就从电影里退场and then get out of the movie.这就是我的工作That"s my job.没那么糟 迈克It"s not that bad, Mike.你能把手抬高一点吗Could you put these up a little?-好 -放在脸前面- Yeah. - In front of...

2023-11-18 #经典句子

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《拉芙蕾丝(2013)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...上最受欢迎和has become one of the most popular最高票房的色情电影宝座and profitable blue movies of all time.今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片and ordered it removed from ...

2020-09-18 #经典句子

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《汉娜格蕾丝的着魔》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

奉父子圣灵之名 阿门In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.阿门Amen.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.汉娜Hannah.不No.上帝亲自命令你God himself commands you...离开汉娜·格蕾丝的身体 你这个恶魔depart from the body of Hannah Grace, you demon...驱逐一切敌...

2017-04-19 #经典句子

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《生化危机4:战神再生(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果我叫爱丽丝My name is Alice.我曾为保护伞公司的一个I worked for the Umbrella Corporation, in a secret laboratory秘密研制生物武器的实验室工作developing experimental bio-weponary.但一场事故让病毒泄漏了There was an incident, ...

2010-03-12 #经典句子

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《远山的秘密(2010)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果What"s the big deal, Uncle Henry?有什么大不了的呢 亨利叔叔I mean, I really don"t get why I couldn"t go with them.我真搞不懂 为什么我不能和他们一起去Ah, come on! We"ve been over this, Dana!拜托 我们已经说过了 丹娜It"s ...

2009-08-23 #经典句子

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《冰雪奇缘2》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

安娜 艾莎Anna. Elsa.马上就该睡觉了Bedtime soon.公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了The princess is trapped in the snow goblin"s evil spell.快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one!不好 王子也被困住了Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too.在...

2023-11-20 #经典句子