只要你坚持不懈,属于你的风景终将浮现
As long as you persevere, the scenery that belongs to you will eventually emerge
我希望我们的爱不会留下一丝灰尘,当我们以后回忆它。
I hope our love will not leave a trace of dust when we recall it later.
晚上还在看书,你的心就像一把刀割破了你的肺。
Still reading at night, your heart is like a knife cutting your lung.
曾经,当我们在一起的时候,它是我心中最美丽的花。
Once, when we were together, it was the most beautiful flower in my heart.
在灿烂阳光的陪伴下,我一定会踏上成功的征程。
Accompanied by the bright sunshine, I will certainly embark on a successful journey.
说得好,别当真
Well said, don"t take it seriously
事实上,每个人都会伤害你,你只需要找到一个能让你快乐的人。
In fact, everyone will hurt you. You just need to find someone who can make you happy.
不要忽视我,因为你永远不知道,我在乎的是你。
Don"t ignore me, because you never know, I care about you.
多少次我问自己,你爱我吗,但我流下了眼泪
How many times I asked myself, do you love me, but I shed tears
不是他不值得爱,而是他不想表现出值得爱的一面。
It"s not that he"s not worthy of love, but that he doesn"t want to be worthy of love.
时间静静地流逝,就像昨天,在彼此面前。
Time passes quietly, just like yesterday, in front of each other.
生活就像一个疯子,它可以忘记生活带给我们的挫折
Life is like a madman, it can forget the setbacks life brings us
五十年后,我想我仍然会像现在一样爱你
Fifty years later, I think I will still love you as much as I do now
为了一颗改变了的心
For a changed heart
你装聋作哑,却还在嘲笑我。现在,我的心死了,但你必须忏悔。
You pretend to be deaf and dumb, but you still laugh at me. Now, my heart is dead, but you have to repent.
微笑并不一定意味着你快乐,有时它只是表明你很坚强。
Smiling doesn"t necessarily mean you are happy, sometimes it just means you are strong.