或许最稳定的关系并不重要,
Perhaps the most stable relationship doesn"t matter,
不知何时我的爱情观从美好憧憬到终会分道扬镳
I don"t know when my love outlook will be separated from a good vision to a final separation
人们总是要和自己拿不住的东西道别
People always say goodbye to things they can"t hold
失望某人之后,才发现他的平凡
Only after disappointment did he find his commonplace
月亮永远挂在天空中。
The moon will always hang in the sky.
平淡生活中却煞有其事
It"s a bad thing in a dull life
严肃地生活,才能发现生活隐藏的糖
To live seriously, we can find the hidden sugar of life
也许猫咪也爱你只是你反应太激烈了,你爱猫咪爱猫咪不爱你
Maybe cats love you too. You just react too hard. You love cats. Cats don"t love you
真的不想再去探寻彼此的生活
I really don"t want to explore each other"s lives anymore
知人之明不过是被人生打磨成适合生存的样子而已
Knowing people is just being polished into a suitable way to live
没有任何一个人能成就生命的意义,你就失去了
No one can make a life sense, you lose it
从一个陌生人到一个我一直思念的人,你
From a stranger to a person I"ve been missing, you
请稍等,稍后再来,会更好。
Please wait a moment, and come back later, it will be better.
"我一个人走过苍茫苍茫,与你同行的是有光的。"
"I walk through the vast expanse alone, with you is bright."
使她厌恶的,不是这个世界的丑陋,而是这个世界戴上的美丽面具。
What disgusts her is not the ugliness of the world, but the beauty mask on which it is worn.
我如此爱流浪,却只想在你身上安顿下来。
I love to wander so much, but I just want to settle down on you.
但当你遇见最好的那个人时,你就会发现最好的自己已经消失了
But when you meet the best person, you will find the best of yourself gone