把自己还给自己,把别人还给别人。
Give yourself back and others to others.
每一种距离和遗憾都有它存在的意义。
Every distance and regret has the meaning of its existence.
没有谁配不上谁 两块五的盐可以配上很多菜。
No one can"t deserve two or five salt with a lot of dishes.
我知道复杂的人心,也明白旅途的泥泞。
I know the complex people, and I understand the mud of the journey.
好听的歌只会在无意间听到,仔细想想遇到的人不也是如此。
Listening songs will only be heard, think carefully about the people are not the same.
夏天是什么样子的,凌晨安静的街道还有你。
What is summer like, the quiet streets in the early morning and you.
无论谁离开了你,都是缘分。
No matter who left you, it is fate.
反正这人间烟火,只有你是我的江河湖泊。
Anyway, this world fireworks, only you are my rivers and lakes.
你给的那些虚假的回忆,让我不能忘记。
Those false memories you give that I cannot forget.
在大街上看到一个熟悉的背影,却发现原来是个陌生人。
In the street to see a familiar back, but found that it was a stranger.
我们不屑与他人为伍,却害怕自己与众不同。
We disdain to associate with others but fear of being different.
总是在疼过之后,才能学会做一个全新的自己。
Always after the pain, can learn to be a new yourself.
当情绪快要崩溃时,就允许自己任性一次吧。
When the mood is about to collapse, allow yourself to capricious once.
我以前觉得自己很孤独,后来却遇见过温柔的人。
I used to feel lonely, but then I met gentle people.
给你自己一点时间,会好起来的。
Give yourself a little time, and it will be better.