友情提示:本文共有 5543 个字,阅读大概需要 12 分钟。
海绵宝宝
准备好了吗,孩子们
Are you ready kids?
是的,船长
Aye Aye Captain.
太小声咯
I can"t hear you.
是的!船长!
Aye Aye Captain!
哦~~~~~~~,是谁住在深海的大凤梨里?
OHHHHHHH, Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝!
SpongeBob SquarePants!
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!
海绵宝宝!
SpongeBob SquarePants!
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish.
海绵宝宝!
SpongeBob SquarePants!
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
海绵宝宝!
SpongeBob SquarePants!
准备?
Ready?
海绵宝宝,海绵宝宝,海绵宝宝!
SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants, SpongeBob SquarePants!
海绵~~~~~~~~~宝宝~~~哈哈哈!!!!
SpongeBob SquarePaaaaannttss!!! HA HA HA HA !!!!
菠萝
Help Wanted
急征店员
啊!大海!那么迷人!那么美好!
Ah, the sea. so fascinating. So wonderful.
在我们的比奇堡里,有好多的生物
Here, we see Bikini Bottom, teeming with life.
我最喜爱的海洋生物,可爱的海绵宝宝
Home to one of my favorite creatures, SpongeBob SquarePants.
对啦,他当然住在凤梨屋里,傻瓜
Yes, of course he lives in a pineapple, you silly.
海绵宝宝和派大星
今天是大日子,小蜗!
Today"s the big day, Gary!
喔!
Meow.
你看我,全身光溜溜!
Look at me, I"m naked!
今天我必须秀出最健美的身材,小蜗
Gotta be in top physical condition for today, Gary.
喔
Meow.
我最棒!
I"m ready!
我最棒!我最棒!我最棒!我最棒!我最棒!我最棒!我最棒!我最棒!我最棒!我最棒!
I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready, I"m ready!
加油,海绵宝宝!
Go, SpongeBob!
蟹老板
我到了
There it is.
这个海底世界最好吃最美味的素食餐厅
The finest eating establishment ever established for eating.
蟹堡王,美味蟹煲的家
The Krusty Krab, home of the Krabby Patty.
窗户上贴着“急征店员”!
With a "Help Wanted" sign in the window!
我等这个已经等了好久!
For years I"ve been dreaming of this moment!
我要进去里面,直接找老板谈,紧盯他的双眼,跟他撂狠话,我做不到!
I"m gonna go in there, march straight to the manager, look him straight in the eye, lay it on the line, and I can"t do this!
章鱼哥
额,派大星!
Uh, Patrick!
请问你要去哪里?
Where do you think you"re going?
我...
I was just...
你别想跑,你给我进去蟹堡王应征工作,去!
No you"re not.You"re going to the Krusty Krab and get that job!
我不行,你看我,我不够优秀!
I can"t, don"t you see? I"m not good enough!
是谁老是说:要点餐了吗?
Whose first words were "may I take your order"?
是我
Mine were.
是谁用牙签做出了世上最酷的锅铲?
Who made a spatula out of toothpicks in wood shop?
是我
I did.
海绵宝宝
谁是,谁是,谁是身上有洞的黄色方块?
Who"s a, uh who"s uhh. oh! who"s a big yellow cube with holes?
是我!
I am!
谁最棒?
Who"s ready?
我最棒!
I"m ready!
谁最棒?
Who"s ready?
我最棒!
I"m ready!
谁最棒?
Who"s ready?
我最棒!我最棒!我最棒!我最棒!
I"m ready! I"m ready! I"m ready! I"m ready!
哦,烦呢,海绵宝宝,他跑来做什么?
Oh no, SpongeBob. What could he possibly want?
加油,海绵宝宝!加油,海绵宝宝!加油,海绵宝宝!
I"m ready! I"m ready! I"m ready! I"m ready! I"m ready! I"m ready!
加油,海绵宝宝!加油,海绵宝宝!加油,海绵宝宝!
Go SpongeBob! Go SpongeBob! Go SpongeBob! Go self!
老板,快点,不然就惨了,我跟你说
Mr. Krabs! Hurry, Mr. Krabs, before it"s too late, I gotta tell you.
请让我加入团队,队长!
Permission to come aboard, captain!
我一辈子都在自我训练等着加入蟹堡王团队
I"ve been training my whole life for the day I could join the Krusty Krew,
我准备好了
And now I"m ready.
请问什么时候上班?
So, uh, when do I start?
小朋友,看样子你根本还没有准备好
Well lad, it looks like you don"t even have your sea legs.
蟹老板,拜托,我会证明我是这块料的,你问章鱼哥,他会挺我的
Mr. Krabs, please. I"ll prove I"m fry cook material. Ask Squidward, he"ll vouch for me.
不行
No.
小朋友,我要测验你,如果你过关了,你就是蟹堡王的人了,出去帮我弄一个...
锅铲
Well lad, we"ll give you a test, and if you pass, you"ll be on the Krusty Krew! Go out and fetch me...
一个全自动强力锅铲
a, uh, hydrodynamic spatula...
要有全套旋转部件,还有,涡轮动力!
with, um, port-and-starboard-attachments, and, uh... turbo drive!
没弄到手就不必回来了!
And don"t come back till you get one!
遵命,队长!
Aye aye, captain!
全自动强力锅铲,加上全套旋转部件,涡轮动力,马上来,先生!
One hydrodynamic spatula, with port-and-starboard attachments, turbo drive, coming right up, Sir!
去吧!
Carry on!
那个傻瓜不会再回来了
We"ll never see that lubber again.
你好坏啊!全自动什么?
You"re terrible! A hydro-what?
哈哈!
Hey! Hey!
公交车
嘿,拜托,各位乘客请做好,不要把鱼鳍伸出窗外!
Hey! Please! Passengers are to stay seated and not put their hands out the window!
公车门的开门声!
That sounded like hatch doors!
你闻到了没有,这臭味,那种特别的臭味,很臭的特别的臭味,很臭的
Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. A smelly smell that smells smelly.
沙丁鱼
Anchovies.
什么?
What?
沙丁鱼!
Anchovies!
拜托,帮帮忙,安静!
Please, please, quiet!
请你们不要吵好吗?
Is this any way to behave, hmmm?
行!
Meep!
点餐
能不能请你们有一点礼貌,在点餐柜台前面排成一排照顺序点餐?
Can we show a little decency and form a neat, single file line in front of the register?
平价超市,要买什么锅铲通通有
Barg"N-Mart, meeting all of your spatula needs.
全体集合!所有工作人员快来帮忙!
All hands on deck! Get your anchors out of your pants!
我只要求你们排好队!
One single file line was all I asked!
哇哦,快来救我,章鱼哥!
Whoa! Batten down the hatches, Mr. Squidward!
我快不行了,章鱼哥!
Were taking on water, Mr. Squidward!
我要见妈咪,章鱼哥!
I want my mother, Mr Squidward!
滴滴滴滴滴,买锅铲,买锅铲,自动旋转的锅铲
Do do do do do do, spatula, spatula, port-and-starboard attachments.
救命啊!
HELP!
翻船啦,爬呀,章鱼哥先生,爬呀!
MAN OVERBOARD! Climb, Mr. Squidward! Climb!
咪噗!咪噗!
Meep! Meep!
我真的完了,再见,章鱼哥先生!
This is the end! Good-bye, Mr. Squidward!
哦,蟹老板!
Oh Mr. Krabs!
请让我提供支援,队长!
Permission to come aboard captain!
哒哒哒哒哒!哒哒哒哒哒哒哒!
Da da da da da da da! Da da da da da da da da da da!
有人要我去买锅铲吗?
Did someone order a spatula?
没错,全自动强力锅铲附加全套旋转部件,不要忘了还有涡轮动力哦!
超市
That"s right! One hydrodynamic spatula with port-and-starboard attachments, and lets not forget the turbo drive!
没想到平价超市居然有卖吧?赶紧出发!
Would you believe they only had one in stock? To the kitchen!
有谁饿了?
Who"s hungry?!
我从来没有见过这么拿手的快餐店店员,海绵宝宝,欢迎加入!
That was the greatest fast-foodsmanship I"ve ever seen, Mr. SquarePants! Welcome aboard!
可是,蟹老板
But, but Mr. Krabs...
为海绵宝宝欢呼吧!海绵!
Three cheers for SpongeBob! Hip-hip!
万岁!蟹老板
Hooray, Mr. Mr.
海绵!
Hip-hip!
万岁!蟹老板
Hooray, Mr.
海绵!
Hip-hip!
海绵!
Hooray. Mr. Krabs!
我要进办公室,数我的钱啦
I"ll be in my quarters, counting up the booty.
早啊,蟹堡王店员!
Good morning, Krusty Krew!
你想要点什么?派大星
What would you like to order, Patrick?
请来一个美味蟹煲
One Krabby Patty, please.
蟹老板,蟹老板!
Mr. Krabs! Mr. KRABS!
蟹老板,快来看你的新店员呢!
Mr. Krabs, come see your new employee!
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《看动漫学英语 海绵宝宝第一季第一集对白(中英对照)》,同时在此感谢原作者。