第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《西部牛仔太空歌舞剧(2009)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2008-06-03

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果自由咀嚼烟草公司出品Liberty Chew Chewing Tobacco presents刺魟·山姆不是一个英雄Stingray Sam is not a hero但

友情提示:本文共有 6187 个字,阅读大概需要 13 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

自由咀嚼烟草公司出品

Liberty Chew Chewing Tobacco presents...

刺魟·山姆不是一个英雄

Stingray Sam is not a hero

但他却可以做到别人做不到的

But he does do the things that folks don"t do

应做之事

That need to be done

他内心勇敢

He"s got a bravery inside

因此他不会逃跑 不会逃跑

That won"t let him run away will not let him run

[第一章 工厂逃亡者]

这是火星

This is the planet Mars.

它曾是宇宙中的

It was once known as the resort and

旅游胜地和娱乐中心

Entertainment capital of the universe.

很多年后 火星的魅力渐渐淡去

Over the years the appeal of Mars has worn thin.

过去 它的娱乐业收入都来自于

The ideas that its entertainment industries were once based on

休闲渡假的精明年轻夫妇

Are no longer valued among smart, young couples

而现在已无利可图

Looking for a good time.

不 火星的末日即将来临

No, Mars has seen its day.

它现在已成为那些被遗忘的

Now it has become a home

梦想破灭的人们的聚集地

For forgotten people with shattered dreams

来此寻找那些不复存在的机遇

Looking for that break that just isn"t there anymore.

这些就是今天的游客

These are today"s visitors.

还有那些占有这个星球的人

Then there are those who occupy this planet.

他们利用那些不幸的人赚钱

The ones who capitalize on these, the misfortunate.

但不要谴责他们

But don"t judge them too harshly.

他们当初来火星

They came to Mars

也是基于同样的原因

For the same reason as everyone else,

只是他们现在已无处可去

Only now they have nowhere else to go.

欢迎来火星

Welcome to Mars

欢迎加入星际生活

Welcome to life among the stars

欢迎来到酒店 餐厅 酒吧

Welcome to hotels and restaurants and bars

在这里你会乐不思蜀

Where you"ll never be homesick anymore

生活在太空中 你会发现

You"ll live in space where you"ll develop certain tastes

从未有过的乐趣和见解

And certain views on things you"ve never faced

在这里你会乐不思蜀

Where you"ll never be homesick anymore

你在苍穹之下 在完美家园之中

You"re in the dome you"re in the perfect home

所有美梦均可实现

Where sweet dreams mean everything

回忆不再伤感

And memories can"t hurt you

你会留在这里

Here"s where you"ll stay

所有事对你来说

Where everything you ever knew is

都有了新的意义

Turned into something new to you

在这里你会乐不思蜀

Where you"ll never be homesick anymore

好了

All right.

非常感谢 感谢今晚光临

Thank you very much, and thanks for coming out tonight.

现在 我非常荣幸地向你们介绍

And now, it gives me a great deal of pleasure to introduce to you

今晚的伴舞

Our dancers for this evening.

来自自由咀嚼烟草公司的

This is Heaven and Star from

海文和斯达

Liberty Chew Chewing Tobacco.

和自由咀嚼烟草公司一起

"Liberate yourself with Liberty Chew Tobacco

加入咀嚼烟草的自由文明

And join the tobacco-chewing liberation."

两位女士稍后会代表

These ladies will be handing out

烟草公司赠送免费样品

free Samples of Tobacco later on.

所以 别走开 尽情享受吧

So, stick around, make yourselves at home,

下面还有更多娱乐节目

There"s a lot more entertainment to come.

如果有任何疑问

And if you have any problems,

请告诉我或吧台侍者

Just let me or the bartender know,

我们将竭诚为您服务

And we"ll see what we can do about it.

非常感谢 你需要这个吗

Thank you very much. You need this?

情况还好吗 巴纳比

How we doing, Barnaby?

我不太确定 刺魟

I"m not too sure, Stingray.

我们有点小麻烦

I think we might have a little problem.

什么麻烦

Where at?

坐吧台那端的那个家伙

That big fella sitting at the end of the bar.

行为有些奇怪

He"s been acting kinda weird.

我的天

Oh, my.

那正是我要说的

That"s what I"m talking about.

我觉得你应该请他离开

I think you"re gonna have to ask him to leave.

把我的打狗棍拿来

Hand me my asking-stick.

你把橄榄汁都弄到我的打狗棍上了

You got olive juice on my asking-stick.

那你认为我们该怎么办

Well, what do you think we ought to do about this?

我认为你该离开

I think you should leave.

没你我怎么能走 刺魟·山姆

Not without you, Stingray Sam!

类星体·基德

Quasar Kid!

巴纳比 这是类星体·基德

Barnaby, this here"s the Quasar Kid.

给他来点橄榄

Get him some olives!

什么风把你吹这来了 基德

Well, what brings you to these parts, Kid?

我听说你当了酒吧歌手

Well, when I learned you became a lounge singer,

我就想 真不错

I said, "Well, okay, then."

那你觉得怎么样

Well, all right, then. What do you say?

-我觉得不错 -谢谢

- I say, okay. - Well, all right.

好了 基德 很高兴见到你

Well, all right, Kid. It"s good to see your face.

我也很高兴见到你 刺魟

It"s good to see you, Stingray.

基德 我知道你大老远来

Well, Kid, I know you really didn"t come

不会只为了橄榄

All this way for the olives.

你来这到底想干什么

What are you really doing here?

最近老有人想抓我

Well, some folks caught up with me recently

让我还清欠社会的债

And asked me if I wouldn"t mind paying off my debt to society.

你也许还记得

As you might remember,

我们离开监狱时还没服完刑

We hadn"t finished doing that at the time we left the prison.

你想说什么

What are you saying?

我只是想说外面某处有个

I"m saying there"s a little girl out there somewhere

身处险境的小女孩

In a whole lot of trouble.

如果我们能帮她脱险 就可以洗脱罪名

And if you and I can help her, we won"t be wanted men.

你就不用再躲在这个垃圾堆了

You won"t have to hide out here in this dump anymore.

这不是垃圾堆 基德

This is not a dump, Kid.

这是家夜总会 而我是歌手

This is a nightclub, and I am its lounge singer.

可能对你没多大意义

That may not mean a lot to you,

但对我和很多人来说都意义重大

But it means a lot to me and a lot of people

他们为了我这个酒吧歌手才来这的

Who come here to see a lounge singer, and that"s me.

我是说有个小女孩身处险境

I"m saying there"s a little girl in trouble.

除获得自由以外 这也可能

Besides from earning our freedom, it might be the only chance

是你我做善事唯一的机会了

You and I will ever get to do something that"s right.

你不是说过希望

And aren"t you the one who said you always hoped

有一天能帮助某个人吗

To help somebody someday?

-靠 没有 -拜托 刺魟

- Hell, no. - Ah, come on Stingray.

就算是为了我

Just do it for me, then.

我在这很逍遥 基德 而且除你以外

I"m happy here, Kid, and besides you,

外面也没人要找我

There"s nobody else out there looking for me.

既然你不愿意 为了她可以吗

Well, if you won"t do it for me, will you do it for her?

刺魟·山姆来自杜兰戈行星

Stingray Sam came from the planet Durango.

杜兰戈的经济来源基于

The economy of Durango was based

宇宙飞船制造业

On the manufacturing of rocket ships.

为应对不断上涨的制造成本

To meet the rising costs of manufacturing

行星领袖关闭了工厂并把产业

The planet"s leaders shut down production and moved the

转移到遥远的梅伯里行星

Industry to the far away planet of Mayberry,

那里人口十分过剩

Where the population was much more in need,

所以劳动力的价格非常低廉

And therefore labor much less expensive.

这让杜兰戈的居民感到恐慌

This created a desperate situation for the citizens of Durango,

导致整个行星犯罪成风

Which resulted in a crime wave that dominated the entire planet.

这个问题使得杜兰戈的大部分居民

This problem was not acknowledged by the inter-galactic community

移居到其他富有星球后

Until the population of Durango

跨星系共同体才意识到问题的严重性

Began drifting toward the wealthier planets.

抱歉打断聚会

Sorry to interrupt the party.

我是刺魟·山姆 这是类星体·基德

I"m Stingray Sam, this here"s the Quasar Kid,

我们刚从杜兰戈来

And we just got here from Durango.

为恢复整个星系的和平

To restore peace throughout the galaxy

行星联合机构

The United Planets Organization

为杜兰戈行星构架了新的经济体系

Created a new economic system for the planet of Durango.

之前的宇宙飞船工厂

The former rocket-ship factories were now to

现在改成了监狱

Be used as penitentiaries.

杜兰戈四分之一人口

One quarter of Durango"s population was

都当上了狱警

Given jobs as prison guards,

而其他四分之三则被监禁

While the other three quarters were incarcerated.

杜兰戈监狱劳工的使用成本非常低廉

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《西部牛仔太空歌舞剧(2009)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
天啦!姜文竟拍了一部大烂片 关晓彤演技被疯狂吐槽

天啦!姜文竟拍了一部大烂片 关晓彤演技被疯狂吐槽

...是一部中西合拍的作品。一听电影名字就知道,这与著名歌舞剧《图兰朵》有关。的确,普契尼最初是以童话小说《杜兰铎的三个谜团》为基础创作而成的,也许这个故事平台的成功激励了影视工作者,所以她们将其重新创作成...

2015-11-20 #经典句子

美的回归与重塑 用肢体语言挑战叙述性表达——观舞剧《歌唱祖国》有感

美的回归与重塑 用肢体语言挑战叙述性表达——观舞剧《歌唱祖国》有感

...到充分体现,让观众沉浸式体验的观剧过程中感受导现场电影般的细腻质感。美学的基本范畴无非是美、崇高、悲和喜,纵观舞剧《歌唱祖国》的立意也许并不深远也谈不上崇高,故事情节也没有大起大落的悲和喜,但这部剧里...

2008-07-12 #经典句子

今年这些口碑炸裂的文艺作品 背后都有闪光的“辽宁印记”

今年这些口碑炸裂的文艺作品 背后都有闪光的“辽宁印记”

...导员9月9日,由辽宁省委宣传部、省教育厅等联合摄制的电影《守望青春》首映,并于9月17日在全国公映。《守望青春》是中宣部文化产业发展专项资金扶持项目,影片以全国道德模范、时代楷模、“最美奋斗者”等荣誉称号获...

2012-11-17 #经典句子

两会有话说|女性委员心目中文艺作品的中国气象

两会有话说|女性委员心目中文艺作品的中国气象

...发言的委员。田沁鑫:我跟总书记汇报自己正在排练民族歌舞剧《扶贫路上》。总书记谈到“以人民为中心的创作导向”,这也是我们作为文艺工作者义不容辞的责任。所以说“讴歌新时代,为人民抒怀”是我们必须要做的,尤...

2024-01-16 #经典句子

电影《远离尘嚣》Part1-中英文脚本

电影《远离尘嚣》Part1-中英文脚本

嗯Shh,Hey。芭芭·艾佛丁BathshebaEverdene。芭芭Bathsheba。我一直觉得这个名字很奇怪Thenamehasalwayssoundedstrangetome。我不喜欢别人大声喊我我don"tliketohearitsaidoutloud。我父母在我很小的时候就去世了MyparentsdiedwhenIwasveryyoung,所以我不知道...

2023-12-10 #经典句子

57种服饰 男装出口外贸英语对照表

57种服饰 男装出口外贸英语对照表

...多为横条纹,两种颜色组成。Vests 马甲 马甲衫Western Shirt 西部衬衫 西部牛仔衬衫,常配有流苏点缀。Chinese Shirt 中式衬衫 中国风的衬衫,竖领。Hoodie 连帽卫衣 连帽的运动舒适卫衣Sweatshirt 卫衣 圆领休闲运动卫衣Business-Regular Coll...

2009-07-24 #经典句子

“陈爱莲先生走了 但我一直忘不了她那句话”

“陈爱莲先生走了 但我一直忘不了她那句话”

...已逝,精神长存。世上再无陈爱莲,但是她留下的舞蹈和歌舞剧将永留世间。 愿陈爱莲先生在天堂也能翩翩起舞。△(原稿刊登于人民政协报2018-06-13期03版 记者/王慧峰)相关新闻:【家国40年】“三转一响”是大爷大妈们当年...

2023-08-28 #经典句子

香港文化土壤里生出的璀璨

香港文化土壤里生出的璀璨

...传译。大剧院全年演出无间,包括各类大型歌剧、戏曲、歌舞剧、话剧、舞蹈等演艺节目。疫情滞港期间,让我有了更多时间和机会在这里多次欣赏芭蕾舞和现代舞剧等精彩演出,感谢为生活带来美好的人们。这一日,承蒙师妹...

2023-12-31 #经典句子