伸出援手没有任何意义
It doesn"t make sense to reach out for help
在10月的某一天,果子和草相遇了。
One day in October, the fruit and grass met.
生命的宇宙,归途的归途,星辰,瞬间毫厘。
The universe of life, the way back, the stars, the moment millimetres.
错过了就成了星星,月亮会替我把你抱紧。
Miss the star, the moon will hold you for me.
我认为你的小脑袋不能令人尊敬
I don"t think your little head is respectable
夏季是如此的浪漫,我想请它吃一顿,
Summer is so romantic, I want to invite it to eat,
听筒是人的庇护所音乐是心的救命稻草
The receiver is the shelter of human beings music is the straw of the heart
"我不擅长旅游,你是我的整个世界。"
"I"m not good at traveling. You are my whole world."
可事实却告诉我,操之过急就会失败,
But the truth tells me that if you rush, you will fail,
春风和我都已过客,你携秋水揽星河。
Spring wind and I have passed the guests, you take the autumn water to the star river.
用你这颗糖,甜美极了。
With your sugar, it"s sweet.
我的心在这里。
My heart is here.
降低苏打的温度是夏天的奇迹
Reducing the temperature of soda is a miracle in summer
你消失了我们无法回头
You"re gone. We can"t go back
过好每一天吧!不要紧,就在你的时候。
Live every day! It doesn"t matter. It"s in your time.
不须为过眼云烟,心中满是完整。
Don"t worry about the past, your heart is full of integrity.
费力不讨好地往前走别回头
Go ahead thanklessly and don"t look back
比肩并肩更适合成年人。
It"s better for adults than shoulder to shoulder.
有一次,我远渡重洋,踏上了很多地方,看到了一个女人和两三个男人。
Once, I traveled across the ocean, set foot in many places, and saw a woman and two or three men.
青少年的征程应该是星辰大海,而不是人间的烟尘。
The journey of teenagers should be the sea of stars, not the dust of the world.