你是一个这么好,这么可爱的女孩儿,千万不要不开心呀。
You are such a nice and lovely girl. Don"t be unhappy.
我就像天上的星星一样,永远发着光,永远在你身旁。
I am like the stars in the sky, always shining, always by your side.
还是做自己比较重要吧,奇怪一点也没什么关系。
It"s more important to be yourself. It doesn"t matter at all.
明明知道生活要的是五颜六色,可我偏偏却过成了乱七八糟。
Clearly know that life is colorful, but I have become a mess.
一定要活得像一个旁观者一样,这样才会轻松的很多。
Must live like a bystander, this will be a lot easier.
少女的梦想不再是星辰大海,而是好好吃饭,好好睡觉。
The girl"s dream is no longer a sea of stars, but a good meal, a good sleep.
我们可以为人生的片段而哭,但是不能整个生命都让人催人泪下。
We can cry for the fragments of life, but not the whole life.
想大声的说出我想你,如果最后可以得到,那么现在荒唐一点也没啥。
I want to say out loud that I miss you. If I can get it in the end, then it"s nothing ridiculous now.
事情已经这样了,还能怎样呢?还想怎样呢?也不能改变。
It"s already like this. What else can we do? What else do you want? It can"t be changed.
每一个不回头的人,是因为他们没有遗憾了吗。
Everyone who doesn"t look back is because they have no regrets.
结局应该总是好的,如果不好的话,说明还不是最后时刻。
The ending should always be good, if not, it is not the last moment.
我想要的是100%的自由,但是那不是孤独。
What I want is 100% freedom, but it"s not loneliness.