感谢大家一如既往的支持,今天继续分享一些常用的英语口语句子给大家。
There's no way I can drive you home. I've never driven a car in my life.
我没法开车送你回家。我从来就没开过车。
Well, I guess I will have to leave my car here, and just call a taxi.
好吧,那我只能把车留在这,做出租车走了。
I've been working on this paper for the past ten hours straight, but I just can't get it finished. I'm hopeless.
我已经连续十小时在写这篇论文了, 可就是没法写完。我简直绝望了。
Don't worry. Why don't you take a break? Walk away from it for a while, and perhaps more ideas will come to you when you get back to it.
别着急,歇会吧。先不要管它了 ,也许等你回来的时候就有了更多的想法。
Have you filled out the application form?
你的申请表填完了吗?
No, I don't know how to fill it out. Could you help me out with it?
没有,我不知道怎么填。你能帮帮我吗?
I don't know anything about raising a child.
我对抚养孩子一无所知。
Don't worry. You will learn as you go.
别担心,到时候你就知道了。
Would you like to teach English for a year in a foreign country?
你想在国外教一年英语吗?
English, I could speak, but teaching, I have no experience.
英语,我会说,但是要教的话,我没有经验。
There are too many problems within this department. I'm afraid I can't cope.
这个部门问题太多了。我恐怕处理不了。
What are you going to do? Ask for a transfer?
你打算怎么办?要求调动?
He doesn't want to eat Italian food tonight.
他今天晚上不想吃意大利菜。
So what? He doesn't have to come with us to dinner. We can meet up with him later at the bar.
那怎么办?他没有必要和我们一起吃晚饭。我们可以晚一点到酒吧去和他见面。
I only did it because everyone else was doing it.
我这么做是因为其他所有人都在这么做。
That's beside the point. The bottom line is, you made a decision to break the rules, therefore, you must face the consequences.
这无关紧要。结果是你决定违反规定,所以你必须承担后果。
This car looks so ugly. This brown paint is just hideous.
这辆车太难看了。这褐色的漆真是太可怕了。
I don't think that's so important. The most important thing is that it runs well.
我觉得那并不重要,最重要的是它开起来不错。
Should I put my address here or here?
我应该把地址写在这儿还是这儿?
I don't think it matters, as long as it's somewhere on the top of your resume.
这没什么关系,只要写在你简历上端就可以了。
Officer, there was no one else on the road, and that's why I felt it was safe to drive a little faster.
警官,路上没有别人,所以我觉得开得快一点不会有危险。
That's just not the point. You still violated the speed limit. and for that I must give you a citation.
这并不重要。你还是违反了时速限制,为此我必须给你一张传票。