夏天的风,慢慢地吹过,把你的消息吹到我的耳朵里。
The summer wind, blowing slowly, brings your news to my ears.
睡不着的时候,总是会想起你,你曾经说的话在我耳边回荡。
When I can"t sleep, I always think of you. What you once said reverberates in my ears.
初夏时节出现的那个人,会陪你走到下一个初夏时节吗?
Will the person who appears in early summer accompany you to the next early summer?
说了那么多,只换了一个嗯、哦,接下来的话就不想再说了。
After saying so much, I just changed one. Well, I don"t want to talk about it any more.
当满大街都泛滥着爱意时,喜欢根本不用经过心动。
When the streets are flooded with love, love does not have to go through the heart.
那个曾经被自己赋予厚望的自己,现在的步伐追上了吗?
Did you catch up with yourself who had been given high hopes?
周围都是庸俗的环境,千万不要把你的涵养消磨在这庸俗当中。
All around is vulgar environment, don"t spend your self-cultivation in this vulgar.
我一直在追寻灵魂的深度,却看到的都是人心的浅薄。
I have been searching for the depth of the soul, but what I see is the shallowness of the heart.
我想带你回家,把你介绍给我的亲朋好友。
I want to take you home and introduce you to my family and friends.
一无所知的未来,一直走下去才更有意思。
It"s more interesting to keep going in the unknown future.
最近有点难过,最近有点迷茫,未来到底该何去何从?
Recently a little sad, recently a little confused, where in the future?
这个夏天吃杨梅了吗?真的是没你不行。
Did you eat bayberry this summer? I can"t do it without you.