友情提示:本文共有 1120 个字,阅读大概需要 3 分钟。
你映了街头,街头点缀了你,也点缀了我的梦。
You reflected the street, the street embellished you, also embellished my dream.
没有橘色的灯,只有纯白的你。
No orange lights, only pure white you.
靠海的房子,新鲜的空气,和陪着我的你。
The house by the sea, the fresh air, and you with me.
踢着脚边的石头,幽深的巷弄,品着西塘古镇的沧桑。
Kicking the foot of the stone, deep alley, taste the vicissitudes of xitang ancient town.
你摇曳了水里的灯笼,也朦胧了游人的梦境。
You sway the water of the lantern, also hazy visitors dream.
随风起帆横渡岁月江面,你是船客我是船。
The wind set sail across the river years, you are a ship I am a ship.
细细闻着花香,一刹那的芬芳,透着花见看见你。
Fine smell of flowers, the moment of fragrance, through the flowers to see you.
风过水淌,缘总不尽,人却不留。
The wind through the water, the edge of the total endless, but not leave.
我和你种下满满的花园,和你分享暖暖的光线。
I plant a full garden with you and share the warm light with you.
我漫无聊赖的喝着酒,喝得很急,聊得漫不经心。
I am rambling to drink wine, drink very urgent, chat carelessly.
你走过来搭讪,我就会给你机会。
You walk up to me, I"ll give you a chance.
牵起你的手,我们点一首爱尔兰的歌。
Take your hand and we"ll order an Irish song.
听着我的指挥,你的舞姿是那么的迷人。
Listen to me, your dance is so charming.
看了一眼,我们就像磁铁一般互相吸引。
At a glance, we were attracted to each other like magnets.
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《轻夏点起幻想的句子 映着街头 有我也有你》,同时在此感谢原作者。