第一句子大全,网罗天下好句子,好文章尽在本站!

电影《七宗罪(1995)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2020-02-23

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果Neighbors heard them screaming at each other有人听到他们互相对骂like, for two hours And theres nothing

友情提示:本文共有 5099 个字,阅读大概需要 11 分钟。

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

Neighbors heard them screaming at each other...

有人听到他们互相对骂

like, for two hours. And there"s nothing new.

持续了大概两小时 没别的情况

Then they heard the gun go off. Both barrels.

然后就听到枪响 爆的狗血淋头

A crime of passion.

一时冲动犯下的罪行

Yeah.

是吗

Just look at all the passion on that wall.

光看看墙就能知道有多冲动了

This is a done deal. All but the paperwork.

只要做完报告 就可以结案了

The kid see it?

小孩目击这些了吗

What?

什么

The kid?

小孩

What fucking question"s that?

这他妈算是什么问题

We"re all gonna be real glad...

你要退休这件事真是大快人心

when we get rid of you, Somerset. You know that?

萨默塞特 你知道吗

Always these questions with you.

老是问这些问题

"Did the kid see it?" Who gives a fuck?

小孩看到了吗 谁他妈在乎这个

He"s dead. His wife killed him.

他死了 他老婆杀了他

Anything else, it has nothing to do with us.

其他的跟咱们一点儿关系都没有

Detective Somerset?

萨默塞特警探

I"m Detective Mills.

我是米尔斯警探

Lieutenant, I apologize for interrupting.

长官 很抱歉打扰您

I get in town 20 minutes ago,

我二十分钟前才到镇上

they dump me here.

他们把我捎到这儿的

Look...

我说

Mills?

米尔斯吗

Why don"t we find a bar or someplace, you know. Sit and talk.

我们找个酒吧坐下来谈吧

I"d like to get to the precinct, if it"s all the same.

如果可以的话我想直接去分局

You know. Not much time for this transition thing.

时间很紧 得赶快办完调动手续

I"m gonna ask you something,

我要问你点儿事

when we spoke on the phone before.

之前电话里说的那些

Why here?

为什么来这儿

I don"t follow.

我没明白

Well, all this effort to get transferred.

大费周章调到这里来

It"s the first question that popped into my head.

这是我脑海里蹦出的第一个疑问

I guess the same reason as you.

跟你的原因是一样的

Or the same reason you had before you decided to quit, yeah?

或者说在你决定退休前的原因一样

You just met me.

我们才认识

Maybe I"m not understanding the question.

也许是我没搞懂你的问题

It"s very simple.

很简单

You actually fought to get reassigned here.

你为了能够调到这里费尽心机

I"ve just never seen it done that way before.

我从没见谁这样过

Thought I"d do some good.

我觉得我能做好

Look. It"d be great if we didn"t start out...

我们才刚开始合作

kicking each other in the balls.

就别互相攻击了

But you"re calling the shots. Lieutenant. Yes.

但是这里由你做主 长官 是的

I want you to look and I want you to listen. Okay?

我想让你去细心观察 仔细聆听 好吗

Now I wasn"t standing around guarding a Taco Bell.

我又不是来快餐店当保安

I"ve worked homicide 5 years.

我有五年的凶杀案经历

Not here. I understand that.

又不是在这儿 我知道

Well, over the next 7 days, Detective,

那在此后的七天内 警探

you"ll do me the favor of remembering that.

就当帮我的忙 请谨记我刚才说过的

Se7en

七宗罪

Monday

星期一

Hello.

Okay.

好的

Say it again?

请再说一遍

I thought we moved here to get away from tractor pulls.

我还以为搬到这儿能清闲一些呢

Serpico"s got to go.

超级警察要走了

Yeah, well, you might want to get rid of this little...

你应该先解决这颗小小的眼屎

crusty, this eye, Serpico.

在这边眼角 超级警察

Did you get it? Got it.

解决了吗 弄好了

Good.

很好

Coffee? No?

要咖啡吗

Nothing"s been touched. Everything"s like I found it.

现场原封未动 所有东西都在原位

What time was death established?

死亡时间是在什么时候

Like I said...

如我所说

I didn"t touch anything...

我什么都没碰过

But he"s had his face in a plate of spaghetti

但是他的脸栽在意面里

for 45 minutes now.

有45分钟了

Wait a minute. No one bothers with vital signs?

等等 就没人检查一下他是生是死吗

Did I stutter? This guy ain"t breathing...

我没说清楚吗 这人没呼吸了

unless he"s breathing spaghetti sauce.

除非他在意大利面酱里也能呼吸

That"s how it"s done here? I beg your pardon, Detective.

这里都这样查案吗 抱歉 警探

This guy"s sitting in a pile of his own piss and shit.

他坐在他自己的屎尿上面

If he wasn"t dead he would"ve stood up by now.

他要是没死早就站起来了

Alright. Thank you, officer.

够了 谢谢 警官

Thank you.

谢谢

I wonder.

我在想

What exactly was the point of the conversation

你刚才跟警官的那番对话

you were about to get into?

到底有什么意义

Don"t know.

不知道

How many times has Barney Fife found dead bodies

巴尼法夫曾无数次把活着的人

that weren"t dead.

当成是尸体

Drop it.

别管那个了

Somebody phone Guinness. I think we"ve got a record here.

通知吉尼斯世界纪录吧 这人胖得破纪录了

"Better Home and Gardens"

家居设计杂志

Spaghetti sauce

意大利面酱

Who said this was murder?

谁说这是谋杀的

No one.

没人

Guy"s heart must be the size of a canned ham.

这男人的心脏肯定得有火腿罐头那么大

If this isn"t a coronary...

如果不是心脏病发的话

Well... I don"t know.

那我就不知道是什么了

How about that.

这个怎么解释呢

We had this case once...

我曾办过一个类似的案子

guy dead on the ground...

有个男性死尸倒在地上

knife in his back. Gotta be murder, right?

背上插着把刀 一定被谋杀的 对吗

Fuck!

见鬼

Anyway, big insurance policy involved, yeah? So the guy...

不管怎样 他买了高额的保险 所以这个男人

took the tip of the blade...

拿了把刀

stuck it in his own shoulder blades.

刺进自己的肩胛骨里

He must"ve screwed up a few times "cause there was...

他一定犹豫了好几次

multiples back there. Could you please be quiet.

因为有好几处伤口 请安静点

Wait a minute.

等一等

What?

怎么了

Got a bucket here.

这儿有个桶

What"s in it?

里面有什么

Oh god!

天哪

Fucking vomit.

全他妈是呕吐物

Any blood in it?

里面有血吗

I didn"t see any. Help yourself.

我没看到 你自己看吧

Are you thinking it"s poison?

你觉得是中毒吗

Oh, wonderful. Very moody.

太优秀了 如此的感情用事

Are you thinking it"s poison, Somerset?

会是中毒吗 萨默塞特

You girls have got forensics waiting outside.

你们两个慢吞吞的 还让法医等在外面

I don"t know if we"ll all fit, though.

不过恐怕挤不下了

There"s room. Light"s the problem.

地方够 但是光线是个问题

How are you?

你好

Detective Mills, would you go help the officers...

米尔斯警探 出去帮帮警官

question the neighbors.

调查一下邻居

What?

什么

And send in forensics on your way out, please.

还有顺便叫法医进来吧

He"s dead.

他死了

Thank you, doctor.

谢谢你 医生

You"ve seen my files, right? You"ve seen things I"ve done?

你看我的档案了吗 我的那些成就

Nope.

没有

I did my time on door-to-doors and walking the beat.

我曾经挨门挨户地去上门调查

I did that shit for a long time.

那鬼差事我做了很久

And? My badge says... "Detective".

然后呢 我的警徽上却写着"警探"

The same as yours.

跟你一样的职务

Look, I made a decision.

听着 我做了个决定

I had to consider the integrity of the scene...

我必须要思考案发现场线索的完整性

本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《七宗罪(1995)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
大卫·芬奇分享七宗罪4K重制版的精彩重制之旅

大卫·芬奇分享七宗罪4K重制版的精彩重制之旅

...芬奇是一名才华横溢的导演,他将与《七宗罪》这部经典电影重塑为4K版本。这部电影讲述了两名警探追捕一名以七宗罪为灵感的连环杀手的故事。据悉,芬奇将利用最新的技术和修复工具对电影进行全面的重新制作,力求呈现...

2024-02-02 #大杂绘

《七宗罪》这个世界很美好 值得我们为它奋斗 而我只同意后半句

《七宗罪》这个世界很美好 值得我们为它奋斗 而我只同意后半句

...中的“七大罪”为宗旨,进行一连串的杀人事件。前两部电影的黑暗程度还可以接受,可看《七宗罪》有恐怖片的即视感,黑云密布的天空,阴郁黑暗的氛围,让人不寒而栗。这部堪称恐怖片的惊悚电影是由大卫·芬奇执导,最...

2016-11-13 #经典句子

电影《阴阳相成》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《阴阳相成》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

...像来创造精彩的作品have used moving images to create amazing works电影给我们启示movies have inspired us激励我们 捕捉我们的想象thrilled us and captured our imaginations胶片 曾帮助我们分享经验和梦想film, has helped us to share our experiences and dreams100年...

2015-06-09 #经典句子

Baby招谁惹谁了?港媒突然发长文揭露其七宗罪 句句扎心

Baby招谁惹谁了?港媒突然发长文揭露其七宗罪 句句扎心

...句话也显示了网民对baby的抵制 从之前的综艺节目一姐,电影和电视剧中不断被邀请的人气女星,再到现在只能靠参加一些活动来增加下人气,baby在2019到底经历了什么? 据网友爆料baby的团队现在完全接不到好的资源,2019只有...

2023-06-26 #经典句子

他是出了名的杀人狂魔 杀人强奸七宗罪 落网后一句话让人心寒

他是出了名的杀人狂魔 杀人强奸七宗罪 落网后一句话让人心寒

他是出了名的杀人狂魔,杀人强奸七宗罪 ,落网后一句话让人心寒在河南,有一个杀人狂魔,到了现在,都是大家心中的噩梦,他叫做卞况,在豫皖两省结合部的特大系列抢劫、杀人案,虽然只是短短的几年时间,却是穷凶极...

2010-02-20 #经典句子

「最后四件事」探索解密文艺复兴时期 油画与解谜结合的诡异游戏

「最后四件事」探索解密文艺复兴时期 油画与解谜结合的诡异游戏

...这款游戏便与文艺复兴时期的欧洲紧密相连。著名油画《七宗罪和最后四件事》用诙谐的手法讽刺了西方的某些宗教文化,对七种罪恶所应得的惩罚做出了表现,以此传递出深沉的道德训诫,对后来人的价值观进行引导。而今天...

2013-05-31 #经典句子

baby招惹了谁?港媒突然发长文揭露其七宗罪 句句扎心直戳痛处

baby招惹了谁?港媒突然发长文揭露其七宗罪 句句扎心直戳痛处

...技差已经成为baby的代名词。港媒更是敢说,列长文揭baby七宗罪。第一宗:与劲敌争风头港媒直批baby公主病严重,尤其是在节目中表露无遗。她之前是《奔跑吧兄弟》中的常驻女嘉宾,后因为生子暂时退出,由迪丽热巴顶上,收...

2023-06-26 #经典句子

王者荣耀:细数天美七宗罪 最绝的就是那句“羁绊是什么意思”!

王者荣耀:细数天美七宗罪 最绝的就是那句“羁绊是什么意思”!

王者荣耀:细数天美七宗罪,最绝的就是那句“羁绊是什么意思”!作为同款类型的游戏,下面拿虚荣和王者荣耀做一下对比。画面:虚荣因为采用的是自制引擎,画面更精致细节更多,而且相比市面上很多游戏优化都要强得多...

2023-08-24 #经典句子