友情提示:本文共有 4999 个字,阅读大概需要 10 分钟。
卫星上线了 老大
Satellite"s back up, boss.
目标一已捕获
Target one acquired.
*Lovely*
Don"t Stop "Til You Get Enough 1979
*Is the feelin" now*
好的
Yeah.
*Don"t stop "til you get enough*
*Don"t... Do-Don"t*
*Don"t stop "til you get enough*
*Don"t... Don"t...*
*Don"t stop "til you get enough*
*Do... Do-Don"t... Do...*
确保糖果那列及时补货
Keep the candy aisle stocked.
你补货的同时 从后面拿一些南瓜
And while you"re at it, bring some more pumpkins up from the back
放到前面农产品区 谢了
and put them in the produce department. Thanks.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
我在库房老实工作呢
Just doing my stockroom work.
整理玉米罐头
You know, organizing canned corn,
其他蔬菜罐头
other vegetables that come in cans.
我知道你又在搞DJ的东西 我听见声了
I know you were doing your DJ"ing again. I heard the "Wiki-wikis."
据我所知 我们可没有DJ柜台
And last time I checked, we don"t carry DJ booths.
我当时还在十五分钟午休中
I was on my 15-minute break.
儿子 跟我走
Son, walk with me.
目标二已捕获
Target two acquired.
*Lovely*
*Is the feelin" now...*
格劳女士
Hi, Ms. Grau.
我今天的工作已经完成了
I finished all my work.
所以我去重新整理了你的记事本
So I went ahead and re-organized your organizer,
按你办公室植物对阳光的需求 重排了位置
rearranged the plants in your office based on their solar needs,
还给你烤了个梳芙厘
and baked you a soufflé.
谢谢 维多利亚 我们所有实习生里
Thank you, Victoria. Of all the interns we have,
你绝对是那个跟我面对面说话最多的人
you certainly have said the most things directly to my face.
我放弃了跳舞 这样我就能
Well, I gave up dancing so that I could devote
将自己的全部时间都奉献给巨强公司团队
all of my time to the Megacorp team.
你不算组内成员 你是实习生
You"re not part of the team. You"re an intern.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
让我来问问你
Now, let me ask you--
你今晚没有安排 对吧
you don"t have any plans tonight, do you?
我要在街区的万圣节派对上演出
I"m performing at a Halloween party in the neighborhood.
但你说得没错
Um, but you"re right.
跳舞
Dancing.
多恶心啊
Gross.
我喜欢你 维多利亚 你很有趣
I like you, Victoria. You"re funny.
也很悲哀
And sad.
你的梳芙厘
Your soufflé!
目标 维多利亚
目标 文森特
我们配对成功了
And we"ve got a match.
你是对的 老大
You were right, boss--
自动驾驶确实更安全
hands-free driving is much safer.
赛金特家超市 有什么可以帮您的
Sargent Family Market, how may I help you?
我想叫个外卖
I"d like to make an order for delivery.
儿子 有朝一日
Son, one day,
这一切都会是你的
all of this will be yours.
咱们家的家族杂货铺历史悠久
We come from a long line of family grocers.
老爸 你知道我想当DJ
Dad, you know I want to be a DJ.
DJ 拜托
DJ? Come on.
谁是最适合接手这家店的人
Who"s the right person to take over this store?
-我 -什么
- Me. - What?
不是你 柏妮丝
Not you, Bernice.
你怎么说 儿子
So, what do you say, son?
我猜是我
Well, I guess I am.
我很骄傲
I"m so proud.
还有 我需要你今晚去送这份外卖
And, oh, I need you to make this delivery tonight. Huh?
好的
Okay.
然后马上回来
Then hustle back.
今晚鸡蛋和厕纸有万圣节大减价
Big Halloween sale on eggs and toilet paper tonight.
那个吉普赛人说我就是这么死的
This is exactly how the gypsy said I"d die.
维多利亚
Victoria,
你觉得自己准备好承担更重要的责任了吗
do you think you"re ready to take on bigger responsibilities?
绝对准备好了
Absolutely.
那我绝对放心交由你掌控
Then I"m fully confident in handing you the reins--
其实是拴着
well, actually, the leash--
你在此最重要的责任
to the biggest responsibility you"ve had here.
我的狗 伊卡博德
My dog, Ichabod.
今天是万圣节
It"s Halloween,
所以今晚你要看好他 而我和格劳先生
so you"re going to watch him for the night while Mr. Grau and I
要关掉灯 假装我们不在家
turn out the lights and pretend we"re not home.
乐意效劳
Happy to help in any way I can.
这个小东西是我的心肝宝贝
This little creature is my world.
你要是能保证伊卡博德乖乖拉屎尿尿
You make sure Ichabod goes poopies and pee-pees
没准你在巨强公司能有一席稳妥之地
and there could be a permanent job for you here at Megacorp.
无名小卒部门
There"s currently an opening
目前有个职位空缺
in the nameless and faceless cog division.
在巨强公司做个无名小卒
It"s always been my dream to be
一直都是我的梦想
a nameless and faceless cog at Megacorp.
你真逗
You"re so funny.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 我刚才跟狗说话呢
No, I was talking to the dog.
他在取笑你
He"s making fun of you.
我是坏蛋
永不过时
It never gets old.
迈克尔·杰克逊的万圣节
行头很帅 老板
Nice look, boss.
我等着送货的
I"ll wait for the delivery.
祝你一切顺利
Good luck with the targets.
*Xscape*
Xscape 《逃离》2014
*Somebody"s watchin" me*
*Xscape*
*I always feel like somebody"s watchin" me*
*Xscape*
*Everywhere I turn, no matter where I look*
*The system"s in control*
*It"s all run by the book*
*I got to get away so I can free my mind*
*Xscape*
这是到底是什么鬼地方
Where the heck is this place?
该死的快递
Stupid delivery.
该死的地址
Stupid address.
真不敢相信我竟然放弃跳舞在这遛狗
I can"t believe I gave up dancing to be a dog walker.
*Hide away*
*Xscape, got to get away*
不要
No!
From the system rules in the world today*
*Xscape*
我觉得从现在开始 我要叫你黏黏
I think from now on, I"m gonna call you Icky.
*Xscape*
*I do what I wanna "cause I gotta...*
不 黏黏 回来
No! Icky! Come back!
离我远点
Get away from me!
*I always feel like*
*Somebody"s watchin" me*
抓到你了
Gotcha!
*Xscape*
当心
Heads up!
*Somebody"s watchin" me. Watchin" me.*
你骑车怎么不看着点啊
Why don"t you watch where you"re going?
你差点就把我的饭碗给打了
You just literally ran my career off the road.
我 谁让你大晚上
Me? Why don"t you not stand
站在漆黑的路上
in the middle of a dark road at night?
真有绅士风度啊
What a gentleman.
就不会说"天啊 对不起 你没事吧"
How about, "Oh, my God, I"m so sorry, are you okay?"
是的 我没事 谢谢
Yes, I"m fine. Thank you.
我是说... 依我看
I meant... You know what?
算了吧
Forget it.
那是我老板的狗
That"s my boss"s dog!
他叼走了我的头盔
Yo, he"s got my helmet.
伊卡博德
Ichabod!
我要是把那只狗弄丢了
If I lose that dog,
我饭碗就没了
I lose my job.
我们得找到它
We got to find him.
"我们"是什么意思
What do you mean, "we"?
我还得赶到杰克逊街777号去送快递呢
I have a delivery to make to... 777 Jackson Street.
杰克逊街777号
什么
What?
走啊
Come on. Uh...
这地方吓死人了
更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《电影《迈克尔·杰克逊的万圣节》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本》,同时在此感谢原作者。