友情提示:本文共有 1736 个字,阅读大概需要 4 分钟。
1.《Clenched Soul》Pablo Neruda
We have lost even this twilight.
我们曾错过这暮光。
No one saw us this evening hand in hand
当蓝色夜幕笼罩世界
while the blue night dropped on the world.
无人知晓你我双手相牵。
I have seen from my window
我曾望向窗外
the fiesta of sunset in the distant mountain tops.
远处的山顶,有落日的盛宴。
Sometimes a piece of sun
有时候,一缕阳光
burned like a coin in my hand.
像一枚硬币灼烧我的手心。
I remembered you with my soul clenched
一想到你我的灵魂就抽搐
in that sadness of mine that you know.
回忆起我们熟悉的那抹哀伤。
Where were you then?
你在哪儿呢?
Who else was there?
身边是谁呢?
Saying what?
在聊什么呢?
Why will the whole of love come on me suddenly
为什么所有的爱都在一瞬间汹涌而来
when I am sad and feel you are far away?
当我在感伤,当我觉得你在远方。
The book fell that always closed at twilight
书总在暮光中滑落闭合
and my blue sweater rolled like a hurt dog at my feet.
我的蓝毛衣,就像受伤的小狗蜷缩在我脚旁。
Always, always you recede through the evenings
你总是,总是在夜色中远去
toward the twilight erasing statues.
背影消逝在暮光中。
2.《The Voice》Thomas Hardy
Woman much missed, how you call to me, call to me,
我思念的女人,我听见你的声音
Saying that now you are not as you were
一声声在把我呼唤,呼唤,
When you had changed from the one who was all to me,
说你已不再是与我疏远时的模样
But as at first, when our day was fair.
又复是当年我们幸福时的容颜。
Can it be you that I hear? Let me view you, then,
真是你的声音吗?那么让我看看你,
Standing as when I drew near to the town
站着,就像当年等我在小镇边
Where you would wait for me: yes, as I knew you then,
像你惯常那样站着:我熟悉的身姿
Even to the original air-blue gown!
与众不同的连衣裙,一身天蓝!
Or is it only the breeze, in its listlessness
也许,这不过是微风朝我这边吹来,
Travelling across the wet mead to me here,
懒洋洋地拂过湿润的草地,
You being ever dissolved to wan wistlessness,
而你已永远化为无知觉的空白,
Heard no more again far or near?
无论远近,我再也听不到你?
Thus I; faltering forward,
我的周围落叶纷纷,
Leaves around me falling,
我迎上前,步履蹒跚。
Wind oozing thin through the thorn from norward,
透过荆棘丛渗过来稀薄的北风,
And the woman calling.
送来一个女人的呼唤。
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《分享两首饱含思念之情的英文诗歌》,同时在此感谢原作者。