你来我家,你睡沙发,我去你家,还是你睡沙发。
You come to my house, you sleep on the couch, I go to your house, or you sleep on the couch.
陪伴与懂得,比爱情更加重要。爱,不是改变对方,而是一起成长。
Accompany and understand, is more important than love.Love is not about changing each other, but growing together.
再美的曾经,留下的,也只有伤害。
Once again the United States, left, also only hurt.
你是年少的欢喜,我想把这句话反过来告诉你。
You are the joy of youth, I want to tell you the same thing in reverse.
愿得一心人,白首莫相离。
Would like to have one heart, whitehead mo apart.
初次见面,没什么可以送你的。不如就把我送给你吧。
There"s nothing to give you when you first meet.You might as well give me to you.
戒烟了,再抽真就腾云驾雾了!
If you quit smoking, you"ll be in a fog!
你若不惜,我亦不爱。如果结局不是我想要的,我宁愿不参与这个过程。
If you do not hesitate, I do not love.If the outcome is not what I want, I would rather not participate in the process.
这似乎是一条定律:每次决定放弃前再努力一下下,往往是惊喜出现的时候。
It seems to be a rule of thumb: every time you decide to give up, try a little harder.
如果不爱,就不要给希望。
If you don"t love, don"t give hope.
嘴角上扬的动作早已不属于我。
The action of the upturned corners of the mouth does not belong to me.
只要有闺蜜在一起那才叫嗨到爆棚!我要我们的友谊长存,直到地老天荒。
As long as there is bestie together that is hi to overflowing!I want our friendship to last until the end of time.