“我真的很高兴,那时有全力以赴。”
"I was really happy. I did my best."
“跳出爱的苦与疯,很痛也必须放你走。”
“Jump out of love"s pain and madness, very painful must let you go.”
“智者不入爱河,患者为情所困。”
“Wise men don"t fall in love. People are trapped by love.”
“花店不开了,花继续开。”
“The flower shop isn"t open. Keep the flowers open.”
“这八千里山河慢慢,再不要相逢,也不要相识了。”
“The eight thousand miles of the river slowly, do not meet again, do not know each other”
“我希望你为我而来。”
“I want you to come for me.”
“环游过了整个星系,找不到比你更亮的星星。”
“I "ve traveled all over the Galaxy, and I can"t find a brighter star than you.”
“遇见你,竟花光了我所有运气。”
“It took all my luck to meet you.”
“跨过星河迈过月亮去迎接更好的自己。”
“Across the river, across the moon, to meet a better person.”
“你逆光而来,配得上这世间所有的美好。”
“You come against the light and deserve all the good in the world.”
“外面风大,跟我回家。”
“It"s windy outside. Come home with me.”
“你与晚霞同样温暖,你与星光同样浪漫。”
“You"re as warm as sunset, you"re as romantic as starlight.”
“可能时间刚刚好,你眼角带笑。”
“Maybe it"s just the right time. Your eyes are smiling.”