在你离开后,我再一次孤单。
After you left, I was alone again.
但我的余生将不再是北方。
But the rest of my life will not be north.
之后,她将努力学习,
After that, she will study hard,
老者说:相遇是福,不遇见也是。
The old man said: meeting is a blessing, not meeting is also.
您好,我会自动回复,
Hello, I will reply automatically,
但有些人说我没有智慧。
But some people say I have no wisdom.
南面有树,不可休思。
There are trees in the south.
晚上睡不好,你为什么不努力呢?
I can"t sleep well at night. Why don"t you work hard?
就是把书放在一起也觉得很开心。
It"s fun to put books together.
最终我们会等到山海茫茫的时候。
In the end, we"ll wait until the mountains and seas are vast.
爱你,奔向深山。
Love you, run to the mountains.
在一个没有你的城市,我将治愈伤痛。
In a city without you, I will heal.
鱼儿问水,向马问路,向神问你我的归处。
Fish ask water, horse ask way, God ask where you and I go.
年复一年,我爱你不止我的青春。
Year after year, I love you more than my youth.
但愿我能有足够的运气和足够的勇气,
I wish I had enough luck and courage,
并且他们的父母却无力改变这一切的时候,
And their parents can"t change it,
感谢你出现在我输得起的年龄。
Thank you for being at my age to lose.
梧桐还是枝繁叶茂。
Wutong with luxuriant foliage.
知识点,一些有趣的冷门知识都是可以让对方觉得你有趣的加分项。
Knowledge points and some interesting and unpopular knowledge are all bonus points that can make the other party think you are interesting.
宁死不屈的信念,亲爱的苏格拉底。
Better die than surrender, dear Socrates.
不动声色的努力,只是敷衍自己。
Quiet efforts, just perfunctory.