可以再明确吗?
Can we be more specific?
海天一色,自带滤镜,触手可及。
The sea and sky are the same color, with its own filter, within reach.
愿与你分享那些琐碎琐事,因为我觉得你值得。
I"d like to share those trifles with you, because I think you are worth it.
同样站在星星的边缘。
Also standing on the edge of the stars.
所以,他只剩下那么一点痴心妄想,一点念头,
So all he had left was a little wishful thinking, a little thought,
生命之余,天命之昭。
In addition to life, destiny is clear.
没人能把过去的事情一笔勾销。
No one can write off the past.
由于亚热带气候,他没有脸红,
Because of the subtropical climate, he didn"t blush,
在卡普里岛,
In Capri,
据说每个女孩都是公主,
It is said that every girl is a princess,
虽然生活令人讨厌,
Although life is annoying,
没什么能使我泄气,
Nothing can frustrate me,
黄昏三月,江南草长莺飞,
In March at dusk, the grass grows and the warbler flies in the south of the Yangtze River,
年轻的时候,我们有一段漫长的生活,可以随波逐流。
When we were young, we had a long life to go with the flow.
我和你一起成长,一起到死!
I grow up with you and die together!
一切事物都有裂缝,
Everything has cracks,
祝你早日康复,
Get well soon,
而且我还装得很高兴。
And I pretend to be happy.
鸟儿们啼叫着,
The birds are singing,
你要珍惜生命,不要轻视生命,
You should cherish life and not despise it,
如果没有人陪伴你颠沛流离,
If you don"t have someone to accompany you,
别指望会有好运气,
Don"t expect good luck,
和你当时的样子相比,
Compared with what you looked like at the time,
多看几个风景就行了。
Just a few more views.
生活中需要一些意念的孤独。
Life needs some loneliness of mind.
想要换你的前程,
If you want to change your future,