白天就应该去努力生活,晚上就要努力早睡。
We should try to live hard during the day and go to bed early at night.
希望你的好运能像天上的星星一样,没有意外。
I hope your good luck can be like the stars in the sky, no accident.
我觉得我很冷漠,遇见你之后,我更想去温暖你。
I feel that I am very cold, after meeting you, I want to warm you more.
让自己磨出棱角是为了能做星星。
Let yourself sharpen the edges in order to be a star.
谎言这种东西根本没有解释的必要。
There is no need to explain lies.
早晨去追赶阳光,是自己对生活的热爱。
To catch up with the sunshine in the morning is my love for life.
二十多年,好不容易心动一次,你却让我输得一塌糊涂。
More than 20 years, it"s not easy to get a heart beat, but you make me lose in a mess.
能怪谁呢,只能怪自己一厢情愿。
Who can blame? I can only blame my wishful thinking.
不是你从那场雨中走出来了,而是雨自己停了。
It"s not that you came out of the rain, but that the rain stopped itself.
所有炙热的感情,都会随着时间而消声遗迹。
All the hot feelings will disappear with time.
藏尽心中所有事,楼台近看烟雨飘落。
Hiding everything in my heart, I can see the misty rain falling from the tower.
我一点都不勇敢,我怕受伤害,我怕你不喜欢我。
I"m not brave at all. I"m afraid of being hurt. I"m afraid you don"t like me.
你的爱抚平了我内心的伤疤,让爱意在我心中萌发新芽。
Your love smoothed the scar in my heart, let love sprout in my heart.
吃饭是一件很平常的事,但是和你一起吃会变得很浪漫。
Eating is a very common thing, but eating with you will become very romantic.