大家好好地生活,然后才堂堂正正地团聚。
We"re all alive and we"ll meet.
老是敲打你的窗户,这是不礼貌的。
It"s impolite not to knock on the window that you don"t want to open.
丧事如此简单,面对一切依然热爱生活的人真的是很酷。
Mourning is too simple. It"s really cool to love life with everything.
可以和你见面吗?我站得很远。
Can I see you? I"ll stand away.
有很多事情发生在今天,但是我不想和你分享这些。
Many things happened today, but I don"t want to share them with you.
天天不快乐的原因就是觉得没有什么东西值得快乐。
The reason why I"m not happy every day is that I don"t think there is anything to be happy about.
从今往后,我的鱼塘只有一条鱼
From now on, there is only one fish in my fish pond
近来我在路上捡到了一只白色的猪,我很喜欢它。
I recently picked up a pig on the road. I like him very much.
带着男孩去奶奶家看夕阳。
There is a boy who is going to take back to grandma"s house to watch the sunset.
残羹剩饭来了!
Here comes my leftover terminator
生命终于在我这枯燥无味的刨冰上加了草莓酱
Life has finally added strawberry jam to my dull shaved ice
要达到鬼混的目的,就要和某人在一起。
I"m going to be with someone before I finish my goal of fooling around.
我们的爱情正在沉沦。
The world is sinking, we are in love.
正式指定长期合伙人。
Officially designated long-term partners.
就这样我们相爱,手掌湿润如海。
So we fell in love, palm wet like the sea.
一会儿就说不清楚了,反正是他先动手打我的。
I can"t explain it for a moment and a half. Anyway, he did it to me first.