培养孩子坚强乐观的心理品格,能为他们未来生活提供有力的支点。
平时在家里,父母和孩子尽量保持一种平等的地位,遇事要征求孩子的意见。
2008年7月17日
Today, my daughter finished her task as usual. She learned the five words in lesson 3.
今天我女儿一如既往的完成了她的任务。她学习了第三课的五个单词。
playground操场
jungle gym 攀登架
seesaw跷跷板
swing秋千
slide滑梯
2008年7月18日
Since I"m going home with my daughter tomorrow morning, I asked her to study the dialogue of lesson 3 this morning.
因为明天早上我要和女儿一起回老家了,所以今天早上我让她学习了第三课的对话部分。
She could learn how to read the sentences quickly, but she did it in the Chinese way.
她可以很快学会如何读出这些句子,但是她用的式是中国式读法。
You know, we don"t put much emphasis on intonation in Chinese, but for English, intonation is very important.
您知道,我们汉语是不太强调语调的,而对于英语来语,语调相当重要。
From now on, I will help my daughter realize the importance of English intonation.
从现在开始,我要帮助我女儿,让她意识到英语语调的重要性。
In fact, my English pronunciation and intonation are not so good. But it is not so easy to correct for me.
事实上,我的英语发音和语调也掌握得不好,对我来说,就不太容易纠正了。
Anyway, I"ll try my best.I asked my daughter to pay special attention to the foreign teacher"s exemplary reading.
无论如何,我还是会尽力的。我要求我女儿特别注意外教的示范性读法。
Once she had the ability to focus on words and grasp the meaning of a sentence, I started asking her to pay attention to both pronunciation and intonation.
在她有能力关注单词和把握整句话意思的时候,我开始让她同时注意语音和语调。
We had a good rest this afternoon.We will set out for our hometown tomorrow.
今天下午,我们美美地休息了一下午。明天我们将动身回老家。
你喜欢玩什么?
Tom: There are so many children in the playground!
汤姆:操场上有这么多孩子!
Alan: Yeah. Look at that boy.
艾伦:是啊,看那个男孩。
He’s playing on the slide happily.
他正在高兴地玩滑梯。
Tom: You can try it.
汤姆:你可以试试.
Slide: Yeah, you can try.
滑梯:是的,你可以试试。
Alan: No.
艾伦:不。
Jungle gym: Hey! Look at me!
攀登架: 嘿!看看我!
Alan: Look! Nick’s climbing up the jungle gym.
艾伦:看!尼克正在爬攀登架。
Tom: Yeah. He’s fast.
汤姆:是啊.他爬得很快。
Alan: Who’s that girl on the seesaw?
艾伦:跷跷板上的那个女孩是谁?
Tom: That’s Lily. She’s Jack’s sister.
汤姆:那是莉莉。她是杰克的妹妹。
Hi! Lily. Hi, seesaw.
嗨!莉莉。嗨,跷跷板。
Lily: Hi,Tom.
莉莉:嗨,汤姆。
Seesaw: Hi!
跷跷板:嗨!
Lily: Hi.
莉莉:嗨。
Tom: Hi, Lily, this is Alan.
汤姆:嗨.莉莉,这是艾伦。
Lily: Hello, Alan.
莉莉:你好,艾伦。
Alan: Hello,Lily.
艾伦:你好,莉莉。
Lily: Do you like to play on the seesaw, Alan?
莉莉:你喜欢玩跷跷板吗,艾伦?
Alan: No, I don’t.
艾伦:不,我不喜欢.
Seesaw: Oh!
跷跷板:噢!
Lily: What do you like to play?
莉莉:你喜欢玩什么?
Alan: I like to play on the swing.
艾伦:我喜欢荡秋千.
Swing: Thank you.
秋千:谢谢你.
Tom: Let’s go and swing.
汤姆:让我们去荡秋千。
Lily: OK.Alan?
莉莉:好啊。艾伦?
Alan: Well…OK.
艾伦:嗯…好吧。
想了解更多精彩内容,快来关注高爸行教育