我还没有来得及跟让大家羡慕,而现在你已经不在是我的了。
I haven"t had a chance to make everyone jealous, and now you"re not mine.
只要心里有牵挂的那个人,即使再暗淡的日子也会有美好的阳光。
As long as the heart concerned about that person, even then a dim day will have a good sunshine.
有的人越是对其热情越被冷漠,反而越漠视越是被他讨好。
The more one is indifferent to his enthusiasm, the more indifferent he is to his favor.
你感觉到的都是真实的,而那不是你的敏感乱想。
What you"re feeling is real, and it"s not your sensitive imagination.
对不起让你结识了这么一个差劲的自己。
I"m sorry you got to meet such a shitty person.
如没有突然的冷淡,我也就没那么注意你,而后对你思念至深。
If there is no sudden cold, I do not pay so much attention to you, and then miss you deeply.
我用时间去证实自己是多么专一,而你用现实则证明了我是多么的愚蠢。
I take time to prove how monogamous I am, and you use reality to prove how stupid I am.
当你用所有的爱去爱别人的时,你会对我感到愧疚吗?
When you love someone with all your love, do you feel guilty for me?
每天我都在心情崩溃的边际,应该给自己的心理做一万次疏导。
Every day I am in the edge of the collapse of mood, should give their own psychological do 10,000 times dredge.
当你给了我一切希望的同时,但也却又遮挡了我自己的阳光。
When you give me all hope at the same time, but also block out my own Sun.
所有关于你的消息都已经没有了,就连简单的晚安也都没有了。
There is no news of you, not even a simple good night.
在这个世上,没有人能对另外一个人的痛苦感同且身受。
In this world, no one can feel the pain of another.
有的人,我只不过是用他自己的方式来对待他,而他居然莫名其妙的生气了。
In this world, no one can feel the pain of another.
当你把满身的刺扎给了我,而后是为了柔情的去拥抱另一个。
In this world, no one can feel the pain of another.
每当我逐渐在失败的边缘的时候,而你却在我背后落井下石。
When you stab me full of thorns, and then for the tenderness to embrace another.
我不再去等待那一个 在我内心里很久很久的人了。
I"m not waiting for the one who"s been inside of me for a long, long time.
我只有假装自己无所谓,这样才能显得不会太卑微。
I had to pretend that I didn"t care, so I wouldn"t seem petty.
你的样子连你自己都觉得讨厌,又怎么能去指望他人喜欢呢。
How can you expect others to like the way you look when you hate yourself.
现在明白了,即使生活中没有争吵,却也能走到曲终人散。
Now understand, even if there is no quarrel in life, but also can come to an end.