听君一席话,浪费两小时。
Listen to you and waste two hours.
只要大人才会考虑傻不傻,而小孩的话只会考虑好不好玩。
Only adults will consider whether they are stupid or not, while children will only consider whether it is fun or not.
今天的快乐之已经达到了预期,明天我再努努力。
Today"s happiness has reached the expectation. I"ll work hard tomorrow.
生活总不能一团糟,好在我能吃、喝、睡觉。
Life can"t be a mess. Fortunately, I can eat, drink and sleep.
已经把每天能睡个好觉列入人生计划里。
It has been included in the life plan to get a good sleep every day.
想喝奶茶,想吃肉,想不运动就能瘦。
Want to drink milk tea, want to eat meat, want to lose weight without exercise.
酒从眼前过,不喝是罪过。
It is a sin not to drink wine before your eyes.
手举半瓶脚踩酒箱,我就问你嚣张不嚣张!
Hold up half a bottle and step on the wine box. I"ll ask you if you"re arrogant!
你不睡我不睡,你看我俩多般配。
You don"t sleep, I don"t sleep. You see, we are a perfect match.
饭后走一走,王源跟你手牵手。
After dinner, Wang Yuan walked with you hand in hand.
先是朋友,后是妹,最后变成小宝贝。
First a friend, then a sister, and finally a baby.
提着菜刀砍电线,一路火花带闪电。
The remaining kitchen knives cut wires, sparks and lightning all the way.
不到3点我不睡,太平间里抢c位。
I don"t sleep until 3 o"clock and grab C seat in the morgue.
天上下雨,地上滑,自己摔倒,自己爬。
It rained, the ground slipped, fell and climbed.
今天我这条咸鱼也不太想翻身了。
Today, my salted fish doesn"t want to turn over.
心动就是:完了,完了,完了,我该怎么办?
Heart is: over, over, over, what should I do?
有人房间乱的,连老鼠进去都需要开导航。
Someone"s room is messy. Even mice need to turn on navigation when they go in.