那个愿意陪你做傻事的人,一定非常爱你。
The person who is willing to do stupid things with you must love you very much.
在我的世界当中,是独一无二的存在。
In my world, it is a unique existence.
要喜欢那个明明很生气却又舍不得凶你的人。
Like the one who is obviously angry but doesn"t want to hurt you.
大家都在昧着良心耍手段,所以我知道真心换不来真心。
Everyone is playing tricks against their conscience, so I know that sincerity can"t be exchanged for sincerity.
你瞒我敷衍,最后只能是分手收场。
You lied to me and ended up breaking up.
感情要发展到什么程度,才有勇气结婚?
To what extent should feelings develop before they have the courage to get married?
以为你满怀真心,最后才发现你的爱里全是水。
Thought you were full of sincerity, and finally found that your love was full of water.
你在意的,他不在意,所以没有结果。
You care, he doesn"t care, so there is no result.
在所有人都在试探,在权衡利弊的时候,我只希望能有个人带着真诚来与我硬碰硬。
When everyone is testing and weighing the pros and cons, I just hope someone can meet me with sincerity.
所有的心不在焉,不过是一时的新鲜感罢了。
All absentmindedness is just a temporary novelty.
你也许只是现在的心情不好,所以不要着急去发脾气。
You may just be in a bad mood, so don"t lose your temper in a hurry.
为什么现在越来越多的人都不喜欢恋爱了?因为不想将就。
Why do more and more people not like love now? Because I don"t want to make do with it.
我太明白了,一旦心动,最后被整的肯定是我自己。
I understand too well that once I get excited, it must be myself who is finally corrected.
有能力爱自己就好了,不要管别人爱不爱你。
Just have the ability to love yourself. Don"t care whether others love you or not.