放下你的烦恼,腾出地方来摆放鲜花。
Put down your troubles and make room for flowers.
不能坚定地选择我
You can"t choose me firmly
只是不能思考
Just can"t think
洗手间在旁边可我就是不去
The bathroom is nearby, but I"m not going
为浩瀚宇宙的博大人生
For the broad life of the vast universe
看不见东西
I can"t see
是因为有一天你会发现
Because one day you"ll find out
乐中入耳
Music in the ear
我经常读小说,幻想如果在我这个平淡的青春里还能有一个人来救我该多好啊。
I often read novels, fantasy if I can have a person to save me in this plain youth.
你玩这个游戏就够了。
It"s enough for you to play this game.
不要见你熟悉的脸孔
Don"t see your familiar face
"我宁愿和你结婚后后悔几十年
"I"d rather marry you and regret it for decades
数座瓦房、四合院,守着流年,幸福安康。
A number of tile roofed houses, quadrangles, guarding the fleeting time, happiness and well-being.
不要说前程似锦我只希望你在新年平安平安。
Don"t say you have a bright future. I just hope you are safe in the new year.
我是一个不主动的人。
I"m a passive person.
他们是有意义的。
They make sense.
是不是让我受不了?真不明白为什么爱我不能好好待我。
Is it too much for me? I don"t understand why love me can"t treat me well.
心中难住
I can"t help it
岁将至颂冬绥平安喜乐万事如意。
At the end of the year, I wish you all the best.
长时间就会变坏;有些东西
It will get worse in a long time; Something
在敬重你的伤痕上,我依然那么认真
On the scar of respecting you, I am still so serious
与有相同想法的人一起玩,让自己快乐,而不是跟那群阿猫阿狗抢垃圾吃。
Play with people who have the same idea and make themselves happy, instead of robbing garbage with those cats and dogs.
应该是追星族
It"s supposed to be a Star chaser