有一个人很想你,路边的风有没有告诉过你呢?
There is a person who miss you very much. Has the wind on the side of the road told you?
我拒绝了所有的开始,就一定会避免一切的结束。
If I refuse all the beginning, I will avoid the end.
如果你想知道我有多么的不想失去你,你应该站在我的角度上看一看。
If you want to know how much I don"t want to lose you, you should take a look from my point of view.
我们现在连最简单的晚安都没有了,这生活过得真让人难受。
We don"t even have the simplest goodnight now. It"s a miserable life.
如果在这段感情里你过得不开心,那就应该让他尽早的结束。
If you are not happy in this relationship, you should let it end as soon as possible.
我宁愿过没有人陪的日子,也不喜欢过可以被人左右情绪的生活。
I would rather live a life without company than a life in which people can control my emotions.
没有任何期待的生活,才是人生中最快乐的生活。
Life without any expectation is the happiest life in life.
没有谁是例外的,谁都不可能陪我很久很久。
No one is an exception, no one can accompany me for a long time.
明白天赋是很重要的人,一定是一个认真努力过的人。
A person who understands that talent is very important must have worked hard.
你在他的心里肯定很不重要,也许他也是真的很忙。
You must be very unimportant in his heart, maybe he is really busy.
你应该习惯人生中的相遇和离别,因为没有故事的结局太多了。
You should get used to meeting and parting in life, because there are too many ending stories.
我只能去笑着面对那些心里说不尽的心酸。
I can only smile in the face of those hearts can not say the sad.
相爱的两个人在见面会崩溃的,所以还是不要再见了吧。
Two people in love will collapse when they meet again, so don"t see each other again.