有些事我能想通 也能接受 但我很难受
Some things I can figure out and accept, but I feel bad
有时候会莫名其妙地不相信一个和你朝夕相处的人,哪怕你们曾经一起分享并且守护了无数个秘密。
Sometimes, inexplicably, I don’t believe a person who gets along with me, even if he had shared and protected countless secrets together.
懂事是无数的委屈眼泪 ,加上没人疼自己熬出来的。
Being sensible is countless tears of grievances, plus no one loves to boil it out.
其实我很累了, 我习惯假装坚强, 习惯了一个人面对所有 ,我不知道自己到底想怎么样 。
Actually, I am very tired. I am used to pretending to be strong. I am used to being faced by a person. I don’t know what I want to do.
不需要想象,以后我漫长的孤单流浪
No need to imagine, I will be a long loneliness in the future
我可以让自己很快乐很快乐 可是我却找不到快乐的源头。
I can make myself happy and happy, but I can"t find the source of happiness.
人总要跟把握不住的东西说再见。
People always say goodbye to things they can"t grasp
当你那份爱给了另一个女生,才发现连眼红的资格都没有了。
When your love was given to another girl, I realized that even the jealousy was gone.
要怎么样 那怎么样 该怎么样
How about, how can I doand what should I do.
不再期待 不再幻想 我的眼里早就没了光
No longer expecting, no longer fantasizing, my eyes are long gone