为了收集世间的温柔,我把星星卖给了人间
In order to collect the gentleness of the world, I sold the stars to the world
愈演愈烈的混乱
A growing chaos
把我的美貌和才华卖给我,下订单。
Sell me my beauty and talent and place an order.
别让你的女朋友老是多喝水,
Don"t let your girlfriend drink more water all the time,
归根结底,你是太阳,不是我自己的光。
In the end, you are the sun, not my own light.
你雄心勃勃,所以不能停下来”
You are ambitious, so you can"t stop. "
送信,表示暗恋。
Send a letter, show secret love.
大海和浪涛温厚的爱和不爱都有终点
The sea and the waves have their ends, both warm and not
手动服务请长按电源键。
Please press the power key for manual service.
初恋是仲夏夜的荒野,
First love is a wilderness on midsummer night,
还有地图吗?
Do you have any maps?
人生在世自有情痴,此恨不关风月。
Life has its own love in the world, this hate is not about Fengyue.
这一天我们念念不忘,
We can"t forget this day,
在晚安中隐藏温柔和浪漫。
Hide tenderness and romance in good night.
最为害怕的是突然而不负责的喜好
The most feared is the sudden and irresponsible preference
想认识的人,其实并没有再见。
People who want to know, actually, have not seen each other.
砖厂忙碌,不回谅解。
Brick factory is busy, don"t return to understanding.
忍受了所有的痛苦之后,就不会再想和谁在一起了。
After all the pain, I will not think about who to be with.
还想问是什么原因
And I want to ask why
不要再来打扰我的欢乐。
Don"t disturb my joy again.
碰巧碰巧碰上了。
It happened to happen to meet.
那饱尝人间苦痛的老叟,唱着欢快的赞歌。
The old man who had suffered from the pain of the world sang a happy song.
稍后再考虑。
Think about it later.
也没有什么要和你说的。”
There"s nothing to say to you. "