友情提示:本文共有 1591 个字,阅读大概需要 4 分钟。
我只是个戏子,在别人的故事里,留着自己的泪。
I am just a drama, in other people"s story, to keep my own tears.
青春是一本仓促的书,我们含着泪一读再读。
Youth is a hasty book, which we read again with tears.
我总是躲在梦与季节的深处,悄悄地看着这世界的美好。
I always hide in the depths of the dream and season, quietly looking at the beauty of the world.
阳光下开满了花,每一朵都是我前进的理由。
The sun was full of flowers, and each one was my reason to move forward.
每当你无视地走过,我的心就在你身后落了一地。
Whenever you pass by ignoring, my heart falls behind you.
在年轻的时候,我爱上了一个人,用尽了二十多年的温柔。
I fell in love with a man who spent more than twenty years of tenderness.
不想分离,不想告别,也要好好告别。
Do not want to separate, do not want to say goodbye, but also want to say goodbye well.
长大以后,你才会知道,在蓦然回首的刹那。青春也回了头。
When you grow up, you will know, in the moment of suddenly look back. Youth has also turned back.
在这世间,有些路是非要单独一个人去面对,单独一个人去跋涉。
In this world, some roads are right to face alone, alone to trek alone.
如果一开始就是一种错误,那么为什么,它会错的这样美丽。
If it is a mistake at first, then why, it will be wrong so beautiful.
我始终相信,每一条走上来的路,都不是简单的上坡。
I always believe that every road that comes up, is not a simple uphill.
每一条往下走的路,并不是由你选择的方向,总有差池。
Every road going down, is not the direction you choose, there is always a pool of difference.
在长长的一生中,欢乐总是乍现就凋落。
In the long life, joy always fades at first sight.
年少时,最快乐的时光是荷塘边的榕树下乘凉。
When I was young, the happiest time was the cool under the banyan tree beside the lotus pond.
岁月是躲在内心深处,在我们睡着的时候,慢慢改变我们的容貌。
Years is hiding in the heart, when we fall asleep, slowly change our appearance.
所有的悲欢都已化过去,未来只剩你我相伴。
All the joys and sorrows have been changed in the past, the future is only with you and me.
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《生活的文案句子 总有一句触动你的内心》,同时在此感谢原作者。