不等人的日子,却要顺顺利利
But the days of not waiting shall be in good order
我们欢声笑语地道别,却深知再见遥遥无期。
We laugh and say goodbye, but we know goodbye is far away.
经常与人秀恩爱,是因为我一次又一次地感到拥有你是一件值得炫耀的事情。
Show love with people often because I feel like having you is a thing to show off again and again.
以一种极不恰当的方式,在最有利的条件下生存
To survive in the most favorable condition in a very inappropriate way
我的心在这里,奇迹般地成长,后来你来到这里,这里寸草不生
My heart is here, miraculously growing, and then you come here, where you can not live without any straw
人们过着疲倦而又严肃的生活,二是过于渴望。
People live a tired and serious life, and the other is too eager.
其他的小猫不能让你吃饱饭
Other kittens can"t make you eat
你不睡觉,我猜是三句话。
You don"t sleep, I guess it"s three sentences.
总是有人不能理解你
There"s always someone who can"t understand you
没有认识就没有后来,这就是我所想的。
No one knows, there is no later, that"s what I think.
人们不能太懒惰,闲得太久,想尽办法工作。
People can"t be too lazy, they are too idle to work in their own way.
当月亮破碎时,你会说,星星也破碎了
When the moon breaks, you say, the stars are broken
在 second option中,我永远是你
In second option, I"ll always be you
要分清贫富,马马虎虎是两回事
To distinguish between rich and poor, it is two things
作为一个陌生人其实很好
It"s really good to be a stranger
假如志趣相投,希望我们旗鼓相当,假如我们各得其所,愿我们各得其所
If we have the same interests, we hope we are equal. If we have our own interests, we will have our own
几乎忘记了,你身旁除了我还有其他人,所以你不会伤心,你有那么多人可以代替我,而我呢?
Almost forgotten, you have other people beside me, so you won"t be sad. You have so many people to replace me, and what about me?