难为情,戴着面具去买宵夜帽还是被人认出了
Embarrassed, I was recognized wearing a mask to buy a curfew hat
而我也有可能改变。想到这些,我的心都跳了起来。
And I could change. My heart jumped up when I thought of it.
把目光投向美好的事物
Focus on the good
与之相伴的不是人类,而是自己。
It is not human beings, but themselves that accompany it.
年深月久,你困了我
You are trapped in me for a long time
献身于热爱生活
Devoted to love life
对于相爱的人,彼此的心是最好的居所。
For those who love each other, their hearts are the best places to live.
空空如也的爱情却无法入山
Empty love can not enter the mountain
一天一天过得平平淡淡
Day by day, it was light
柔和的晚风一定能驱散许多不愉快吧
A soft evening wind will surely dispel many unpleasant things
当我找到你时,我在想你
When I found you, I was thinking about you
从来没有爱,只有你让我着迷
Never love, only you fascinate me
近来想念你,最远也是。
I miss you recently, and I think so far.
使自己幸福幸福那就叫幸福
Make yourself happy and happy, that is happiness
和我混,吃一口我的饭,喝一碗你的刷子
Mix with me, have a bite of my meal, and have a bowl of your brush
除了日月星辰,你是第四个稀有。
You are the fourth rarity except for the sun, moon and stars.
那少年出现在我青春的最低谷,
The young man appeared in the lowest valley of my youth,
一跃而下,远行
Jump down, go far
看过花儿的人就会知道风的温柔
Those who have seen flowers will know the tenderness of the wind
头像个小星球,每天只有你在月色中乘火车旅行
Head like a small planet, only you travel by train in the moonlight every day
道别不说,粗鲁的小鬼。
Say goodbye, rude little ghost.