友情提示:本文共有 859 个字,阅读大概需要 2 分钟。
你要有出息,你要出人头地
You have to be prosperous, you have to be prosperous
让瞧不起你的人看看,你也能闯出一片天!
Let those who look down on you see, you can also make a fortune!
多去接触,现实中好的东西
Get in touch with the good things in reality
在抱怨自己赚钱少之前,先努力,学着让自己值钱。
Before complaining that you are making less money, work hard and learn to make yourself valuable.
要学会用好的,优秀的东西去浸泡自己
Learn to use good and excellent things to soak yourself
你有那么好的年纪,为什么不给自己更多奋斗的可能?
You are at such a good age, why not give yourself more possibilities to fight?
说到做到,这种人简直太酷了!
After all, this kind of person is so cool!
当全世界都在说放弃的时候,坚定地告诉自己:再试一次!
When the whole world is talking about giving up, tell yourself firmly: try again!
指望别人,你就输定了!
Count on others and you will lose!
未来,你只需要比一个人更好,那个人就是现在的你。
In the future, you only need to be better than one person, and that person is who you are now.
·END
图片来自网络如侵权请联系删除
想了解更多精彩内容,快来关注心语译栈
本文如果对你有帮助,请点赞收藏《别丧了 打鸡血的短句 值得你细品!》,同时在此感谢原作者。